It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know the Whore of Babylon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
really man, put the meth pipe down..
no where does it say she's supposed to have a coke-bottle shaped body.. or black flowing hair..
where the hell are your sources..
is that a bug on your face?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
really man, put the meth pipe down..
no where does it say she's supposed to have a coke-bottle shaped body.. or black flowing hair..
where the hell are your sources..
is that a bug on your face?

Greetings pure energy, glad to see you're concerned.

No, I don't think this girl does meth, she might eat a lot of oysters though.

If you would have read the original post, you would have seen that I explained this girl has black hair and a coke bottle shaped body.

Now please, put down your crack pipe and make sure your posts are on topic.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
LoL... quite humble indeed... IN DEED... lol hahaha

I find your assumptions funny... and your whore of babylon speculation pretty darn unfounded ..

They didn't have coca cola, let alone those bottles when the idea was founded.. nor did they describe ANYWHERE what "she" was supposed to look like..
bedrooms eyes.. lol ..

like in all honesty... do you take yourself serious? .. sure its okay to be nutty sometimes to try and present a point...
but .. what's the point of this? what are you proposing? we kill her? .. that we inspect her life? that we feel indebted to you for answers from her?
this is such an unfounded claim it isn't even funny..
Give up...
Sure its all been done on ATS, but there is still SOME topics that aren't totally stupid left to cover... instead of making unfounded claims about some chick you know..

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Come on pure energy, don't you have a sense of humor?
Surely you realized that the OP was a joke.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I guess I just don't understand why you keep talking about "resisting" her?

Is she not beautiful?

What's really stopping you from furnickating that whore?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Millerman, I already told you I am a Christian, this is part of the reason.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Millerman, I already told you I am a Christian, this is part of the reason.

Oh yeah.... Christians aren't allowed to have fun....

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Tell her you are a necrophiliac.

You win hands down.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This entire thread is hilarious. I haven't laughed this much in ages.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
This entire thread is hilarious. I haven't laughed this much in ages.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Yeah it had the exact same effect on me
This is a very entertaining thread is it not? I always enjoy a good laugh, no offence Humbleone

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm telling you if you want her to go away, simply nut in her hair.

She will never, ever talk to you again, especially if you are like real unapologetic about it.

when she gets pissed, and she will-Just reply with "but the look on your face was totally worth it!"

Problem Solved.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Daa man no offense man as a believer you need to fight the devil with the spirit. Sex is good, not if its not a long run in the future or if it sends you to hell. You need to stay away from her. she might be you friend and she is not part of the holy family. STAY AWAY FROM HER. wait to have sex with someone at least you think can last for the future. Someone you think can stay true to you and you to her.

Come on man God is out there and so is the devil. One of the devils is right in front of you (most likely) FIGHT THE DEVIL.

The bigest things you can do is jack off so, when she is around you wont get as horney. When she around you feel God spirit and you wont think her so much. Just because you are horney around her does'nt mean you cant use your reall head. Thats what the spirit is for fighting the devil. When you know something is wrong dont do it.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Have you tried what I told you a few posts ago? trust me it WILL work.

If not make a deal with god. Please let me have this temptation just one time and without contracting a social disease and I promise I will go to church every week for the rest of my life. Gods giving in that sorta way.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Wow....

Okay humble, simple point. She probably wants to do you because you don't want to do her. So do her, and she'll stop wanting to do you.

If you want an alternative, beat yourself senseless. After all, if priests are allowed to masturbate, so are the rest of Christians right?

So you've got 3 options

Do her so she'll leave you alone

Wank it til it hurts

Walk around with blue-balls for the rest of your life.

Your choice.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Brother,
You say she's 18 and you've known her for 5 years? Was she like this at 13 and your lust is only bothering you now because she's of a legally "do-able" age?
There is such a thing as nymphomania which most guys think would be great to have in a girlfriend but it's a mental/emotional illness and you do NOT want to get romantically/sexually involved with some whack job. (All puns intended). If she's as promiscuous as you say and 18 and gorgeous, then she's probably already slept with enough guys to have contracted some social disease. There are crazy people who deliberately set out to give others their diseases. I knew one chick who loved some guy and he gave her AIDS. She was so angry and hurt that she deliberately slept with as many guys as she could to spread the hurt around. Her reasoning was that "all men are like that and they can just all die".
As a Christian man, you need to just tell her in no uncertain terms that, while you find her attractive, you will NOT sleep with her and that if she persists in "molesting" you, you will break off all contact with her. Follow through. (incidentally, this may make you more desirable to her). Remain resolute. Remember Joseph.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hmmm I don't think humbleone's answering any more.... :shk:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
slymattb Amen brother! I will not succumb to the forces of evil!

BASSPLYR I don't think that would work, she is kinky so she would probably like it.

Rasobasi420 I don't think that would help me, My libido is unlimited. Those three choices you gave me are to hard to choose from.

whitewave Scary prospect indeed, if you saw her you would probably fall for her seductive charms, the only way to fight the temptation is to visualize Rosie O'Donnell naked.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wow I cant believe that God's people are telling you to have sex with something that is not good for you. end the end you will have sex and after you wont be happy with your self. If your like me you would praying right after words asking forgiveness for your stupidy.

Look man there are bons to brakeing the rule when it comes to sex. One of them is not haveing sex without believeing there is a future. I tell you if its that bad jack off or get a real girl who can please you. and one that might be a future with. Now I am noting saying its going to last forever. All I am saying haveing sex with someone that you THINK could be good, god wont comdmn you.

Remember jesus says look apon a women with lust is a sin. Well for share haveing sex with a horney slut wont help you either.

lOOK MAN women are easy, you can find a real girl if you hit her in her heart.

dont jump with evil cuz you horney for a second. And dont do it cuz the rest tell you too. Thats what they would do. A true God'ly MOST OF THE TIME wont do that type of thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Everyone STOP! Hold it! Freeze! Attention! Ok, now I have your attention, where do you live? Where does she live? Ok, you want her to get off you? Let ME be the savior! Lets see if she can keep up with me! u2u me on this matter cuz I am serious about meeting this "crazy" chick, we'll see how crazy she really is
, so at least u2u me the state you live in and maybe we can work something out. If me and her meet, oh man, boy will she never bother you again

Just trust me on this

Thanks for listening out to me, I'll be waiting for a u2u

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join