It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know the Whore of Babylon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The simple truth is this, the Whore of Babylon is among us.

I have known her for about 5 years now, it is said she is supposed to have a Coca-Cola bottle shaped body, bedroom eyes, a heart shaped birthmark on her inner thigh, and black flowing hair that smell like flowers.

My friend fits this exact desciption, she is always talking about doing it with all the world leaders, and other things that fit the description.

She always wants to fornicate with me, but I just call on Jesus name and I get my libido under control.

I have been resisting her for five years now, but I don't know how much longer I can take it. What should I do?

[edit on 11-12-2006 by thehumbleone]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I sure hope that your right about her, otherwise you might hate yourself later in life. Of course you could try weirding her out and if she no longer wants to fornicate you can rest assured she is just a normal girl.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
What do you mean weird her out?

I have even tried to not shower for a whole week straight but she doesn't care.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
What do you mean weird her out?

I have even tried to not shower for a whole week straight but she doesn't care.

I don't know she is your friend, tell her your saving yourself for marriage then ask her to marry you. If she hesitates or says no again she is probably a normal woman.

That is kina weird about no shower for a week, maybe she just really likes you though... Would be a shame if that were the case.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the advice JackJuice. when i see her I'll try what you said.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well it looks like I was wrong about her identity, she must just be a very promiscuous woman, I still cannot get her away from me, she has my cell phone number and i don't know how she got it.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Thanks for the advice JackJuice. when i see her I'll try what you said.

Whoa, don't do anything because I told you too... You need to make up your own mind here, i was just throwing out idea's.

I'm sure there are other ways of going about this as well.

[edit on 12/11/2006 by JackJuice]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
hey you can send her to my house i really dont mind... really she sounds like a whole lot of fun.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jovi1
hey you can send her to my house i really dont mind... really she sounds like a whole lot of fun.

Ok, you asked for it, but I warn you, she'll wanna do it with you like 20 times a day.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
finally a girl that keep up thatd be pretty damn nice.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What should you do?

Condomise.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Quit bein little wussie and tell her off! Grow some balls, man! Tell her that you think she is a dirty skank and that you wouldn't fornicate with her using BinLaden's prick! Tell her that you have more class than to sleep with a gutter-slut and that you are afraid of disease. Geeze Dude. Be a man.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Dissension]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
you know the whore of babylon! Damn! So thats what my ex-girlfiend is calling herself these days.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
actually this chick could make a pretty good booty call. I say expoit her and get lots of BJ's just don't have sex with her without a condom.

Also, what town does she live in, and is she older than 18? Just curious. I know what to to do with hot sluts that like sex 20 times a day, although i've never gotten past 10 times in one 24 hour period, but i'm up to the challange if she is. She's hot right?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Girls like this can also easily be convinced to do some sexy roll playing. Got a fantasy, she can probably fullfill it. Some wierd clothing fetish...ohh she'll go there. So stop sitting around and use the oppertunity god has put forth for you as a gift for your service to him.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dissension
Quit bein little wussie and tell her off! Grow some balls, man! Tell her that you think she is a dirty skank and that you wouldn't fornicate with her using BinLaden's prick! Tell her that you have more class than to sleep with a gutter-slut and that you are afraid of disease. Geeze Dude. Be a man.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Dissension]

Whoaaa, that was strong.....

I wish I had women pestering me for sex 20 times a day....

mmmmm.... >drifts off into a dream like state

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If you call on the name of Jesus for protection everytime a girl wants to get nasty with you, well, I feel sorry for you.

Go get some, and join the Dark side.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The simple truth is this, the Whore of Babylon is among us.

I have known her for about 5 years now, it is said she is supposed to have a Coca-Cola bottle shaped body, bedroom eyes, a heart shaped birthmark on her inner thigh, and black flowing hair that smell like flowers.

My friend fits this exact desciption, she is always talking about doing it with all the world leaders, and other things that fit the description.

She always wants to fornicate with me, but I just call on Jesus name and I get my libido under control.

I have been resisting her for five years now, but I don't know how much longer I can take it. What should I do?

[edit on 11-12-2006 by thehumbleone]

LOL

Really one has to wonder about the self-esteem of men who degrade the women who fall in love with them.

As though sleeping with a man were a roll in the dirt.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thanks for all the tips guys, this chick is seriously scary, she's hot but she is a very promiscuous woman, even if i don't shower for two weeks or brush my teeth she doesn't care.

If I was non religious i would probably do her, but i can't since I'm a Christian.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Do it! Humbledone Do It! I beg you please. Use my knowledge. let me help you save the ones you love. Let me teach you the ways of the Dark Side.

remember, if one is to understand sex in all is facets one must study beyond the narrow dogmatic view of the church.

join us young padawan. Join the sex sith and fornicate with the 'dirty one' for it will make you sssstrooongeeerrrr.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join