It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton spied on Princess Diana? Where is the uproar?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Why is this not a big deal? Oh I know! Because it is Bill Clinton.

Some people pitched a fit when Bush spied on terrorists, but I am not hearing too much uproar about Clinton spying on Princess Diana.

Double standard? I think so!

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Why would Clinton spy on her? I mean he was a pervert and all but this is way over the top. Give it a little time, until they can find a way to blame Bush!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
...and where is the proof? Can you post a link, source or something so that we can know what you're talking about, instead of just spewing vitriole?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
...and where is the proof? Can you post a link, source or something so that we can know what you're talking about, instead of just spewing vitriole?

Sorry about that! I mistakenly expected ATS members to be up on current events. Guess I was wrong.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The Clinton regime spy on Britains royal family and nothing from the msm?
Bush spies on terrorists and it's everywhere. Talk about double standard. But look who might be running in 2008.

Link: observer.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
RRC, yes you are wrong, I spend at least 2 hours everyday catching up on the news, so no, I'm not ignorant. But it is courtesy to provide a link so your readers know what you are talking about. No one can possibly know eveyrthing that goes on in the world.

Nowhere did I find anything that said that Clinton himself spied on the Princess. Your headline seems to be misleading unless you can provide a link that says otherwise. Ergo, I am forced to assume that you are just trying to find another reason to bash Clinton, hence my comment about spewing vitriole.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Nowhere did I find anything that said that Clinton himself spied on the Princess. Your headline seems to be misleading unless you can provide a link that says otherwise. Ergo, I am forced to assume that you are just trying to find another reason to bash Clinton, hence my comment about spewing vitriole.

Bush himself spied on terrorists, by monitoring their phone calls?

Thanks for making my point! The double standard is truly in force!

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Huh, not sure what you're talking about, please elucidate. What's this double standard you're talking about? I can't make sense out of your comments...but maybe I'm not supposed to? Your words sound suspiciously like someone who is trying to trick me or twist my words into something else. Baiting tactics are not considered fair play...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm sorry but ok so what if Clinton spied on Princess Di? Governments spy on each other all the time it's nothing new. Of course the government is spying on terrorists thats once again nothing new. Why the shock?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Huh, not sure what you're talking about, please elucidate. What's this double standard you're talking about? I can't make sense out of your comments...but maybe I'm not supposed to? Your words sound suspiciously like someone who is trying to trick me or twist my words into something else. Baiting tactics are not considered fair play...

Clinton's intelligence agency spied on Dianna not Clinton per say!
Bush's intelligence agencies spied on terrorists not Bush per say!
Bush / Clinton are only the figure heads just like MI5 & MI6 spy on Russia, not Tony Blair or the Queen.
The double standard should be like a white elephant standing in the room!

[edit on 13-12-2006 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
RR - "Sorry about that! I mistakenly expected ATS members to be up on current events. Guess I was wrong."

What is your problem ?

you come on and post something expecting us to just beleive you?

Far out man... its not how its done in the mature world you know.

You dont just come on a board, ripping someone, then flaming people because htye have been reading the same trashy rags you have.

really dood.. GROW UP!

how old are u? 12?

Why would Clinton want to spy on the princess?

Diana? was she a terrorist threat?
no no no, he was trying to move away attention from monica?

jesus..

focus on some real issues.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If the secret service wanted to find out something it would have been about Dody Fayed and not the princess.
Clinton ? He didnt want any info on her.

Uproar? Hmm...no we're still too busy being in an uproar about criminal governments- like the present.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Why would Clinton want to spy on the princess?

Diana? was she a terrorist threat?
no no no, he was trying to move away attention from monica?

The latest scuttlebutt I heard was the Diana had some type of relationship and speaking with wealthy Republican Theodore Forstmann who was at the time considering running for Senator against Hillary Clinton, so it may have been politically motivated.

So Bush taps phones to intercept terrorist communications to try to save American lives and he gets attacked, while Clinton tapped phones to help his wife win a political election and no one cares...where's the hypocrisy again???

[edit on 12/13/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Djohn,

Such a classic response from you.....

We constantly post what suits us, and that's me and you.

God love you,...

I love you too, inspite it all.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdang
Why would Clinton spy on her? I mean he was a pervert and all but this is way over the top. Give it a little time, until they can find a way to blame Bush!!!

Why would the CIA spy on her. Maybe because her boyfriend Dodi Fayed, was a very wealthy muslim and given her stature and public appeal, they felt it was a threat to their war on terror.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I would imagine that America was spying on Diana for the Royal Family as a favor. If it were found out the Royals were spying on her they would never be able to live it down.

think about it..

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
RR - "Sorry about that! I mistakenly expected ATS members to be up on current events. Guess I was wrong."

What is your problem ?

you come on and post something expecting us to just beleive you?

Far out man... its not how its done in the mature world you know.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Agit8dChop]

The earth is round and 2+2=4

Do I need a link for that?

Expecting people to be up on current events is not a problem. If I posted "The earth is round" or "2+2=4" and provided a link, that would be redundant.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Why is this not a big deal? Oh I know! Because it is Bill Clinton.

Some people pitched a fit when Bush spied on terrorists, but I am not hearing too much uproar about Clinton spying on Princess Diana.

Double standard? I think so!

Obviously I'm not quite up with the current events like your erudite self. Who were these people that "pitched a fit when Bush spied on terrorists"? Do you mean spying on American citizens without warrants? Do you know the difference?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The American citizens "spied" on obviously had terrorism ties,or some type of suspicious activity.Or did Bush pick names out of the phone book. The apologists always try to simplify to meet their ends. Princess Diana was she not a British citizen? How is that ok?Who knows what else Clinton did during his reign.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If the spying was truth I also believe that it was an arragment between British government and US government to keep taps on a very important british citicen and the resons could be the person that she was involved with.

If somebody has to be outrage at it, it should be the families of her boyfriend, they are ones that should be asking why.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join