It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment with Mantras...Volunteers Needed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hi Krill

I started this thread way back in 2006, so this isn't really an active experiment anymore. However I still regularly try to accomplish this feat and I regularly fail!!

the last two links in the opening posts will give you an idea of some of the mantras you can use, however you can use any prayer or psalm that resonates with you and your religion.

I might be game to try this again..

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Good to know!

I'll check that out later on. Got an update. JUST woke up from another lucid dream.
What tiggers me i find is if a dead family member or close friend comes into the dream. Ive been training my self to swtich into lucidity. And it works! I was at my old house and oddly its Christmas time haha, I see my farther (who is dead now) I look at my hands and my being becomes solid in my mind. I look around and everything is crystal clear, its amazing as if i were awake! I call out for my spirit guide and a odd looking bird with a long beak flys down to greet me. i ask him/she/it? can change form they nod then i say can you look like the monkey from Ace ventura, needless to say they change form instantly. i get given a task and i complete it the best way i can.

If there is anything ive learnt on my own its:

Write down your dreams, This is key to it. even if there not lucid it'll help you recall them later.
having dead friends/family isnt such a bad thing!
the more the better haha!
clear your mind before sleeping, meditate to sleep if you want.
keep in your mind your focus. What you want to achive in the lucid dream.
dont get frustration by a No result.

If you do start this up again please let me know in a PM or something, I feel we can all benefit from each others experiences and find a way to gain controlled OBE's.

see you on the other side!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Hello WW, If you do plan on starting this again you can count me in. In 1987 I started practicing TM and it has changed my life. I would like to try other types of Mantra meditations as well.
What type of mantra meditation are you doing now and how long have you been meditating?

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join