It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Proof of Recent Human Evolution

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Oh I thought this was going to be something really recent, like the past few years. And I was thinking of how more and more people were getting depressed and the arguement it's chemicals/genetics, etc.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'm not so sure it's depression... more a sorting of the minds contents.. and sure some of it is depressing.. but I don't see everyone wandering around all mopey..
what I DO see though is people who are finally ready to talk about things,.. you can almost ask people on the street and they're willing to talk about themselves openly.. (providing you don't look like a psycho) and in some cases it doesn't matter if you look like a psycho.. but I'm sure you get the idea..
Lots of people are having troubles or revelations in their relationships... couples all over are becoming more in-tuned with each other and I find that more and more people are turning away from the anti-depressants and psychiatry ... and are looking more towards changing some things in their lives themselves like eating habits and communication/interaction habits. Granted there are still those who seem to straggle behind.. locked away into their single-source routines... but I see more people ready to see whats around the corner so to speak..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I just want to point out that the Ica stones have no carbon to date, so that is an erroneous fallacy.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join