It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Files on tonight (Monday 12/11/06 - The History Channel - USA)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Tonight - Monday December, 11

on The History Channel

at 8pm Eastern Time

UFO Files: New UFO Revelations: China's Roswell

Legends from China tell of 716 mysterious stone discs, known as "The Dropa Stones". Some believe the stones hold secrets about ancient contact with extraterrestrials. Discovered in a cave in 1938, each 12" disc contains a double spiral of tiny hieroglyphs that are said to contain the historical record of an alien race called the Dropa that crash-landed in an isolated region of China 12,000 years ago. The story of the Dropa Stones is an amazing tale filled with mystery, deceit, and conspiracy, and today, skeptics and true believers wage an ongoing battle over what they are, what they mean, and if they even exist at all. Regardless, the Dropa Stones continue to consume the imaginations of scientists, journalists, historians, UFO buffs, and stargazers in general.

Not a new episode, but worth watching. Just giving the heads up!

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this man.Always good to know people are on the lookout for these programs.I'll be sure to watch.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Awesome! Something I get to flip to in between watching my Bears whup up on the Rams

I remember reading something about the Dropa Stones back in the day but wasn't really as interested in UFO phenomena as I am now. Maybe I'll have to record it ...

... cuz I am DEFINITELY not missing any of the Bears game

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What I find really interesting is the similarities between the Dropa Stones and the large white UFOs you can see in that NASA tether video. They look almost identical.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The show is on now on the east coast. Check out how similar the Dropa disks are to the UFO in the NASA tether video.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I was going to post something about these but found this. I heard that they were electricly charged. Is that true or were these ever proven to be just Bi Disks? Anybody know much about these?

The Stink

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I saw this one about 2 weeks ago. It was very interesting.

I hope you all enjoy it like i did.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyDerSon
I heard that they were electricly charged. Is that true or were these ever proven to be just Bi Disks? Anybody know much about these?

The Stink

the consensus on the show was the disks can not be found.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
some one tape it and put it on google video... i dont get those channels.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
What I find really interesting is the similarities between the Dropa Stones and the large white UFOs you can see in that NASA tether video. They look almost identical.

I noticed that as well. I have several theories on that but go both for and against alien technology.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyDerSon
I was going to post something about these but found this. I heard that they were electricly charged. Is that true or were these ever proven to be just Bi Disks? Anybody know much about these?

The Stink

I watched a film called "A secret space" which showed NASA video of "DISCS" gather over an electrical storm. You can view the movie here

Sounds like what you might be referring to. Check it out.

new topics

top topics

join