It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Illuminati members pay bills?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If you are on the inside i really doubt you pay a gas bill or an electric bill. i would really like to find out if they actually pay their bills? and or taxes. i know david rockefeller didn't.

Eg.
I didn't have to pay for highspeed business DSL for 2 years because i knew someone who ran the compay.

we need people that work at the gas companies, electric companies and credit companies to start telling little secrets. my friend worked for TD bank and told me how much certain celebrities and hockey players were making . and who was broke, i didn't really care, still interesting how many people with money blow it all away.

[edit on 11-12-2006 by thedangler]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'am sure their are some who don't pay a read cent. These people cover thier tracks real well. And many of their organizations fall under the no tax law. It's called Philanthropy. David Rockefellar paid no income tax for years. Got away with it too.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am guessing that they do pay their bills, and taxes as well. The worse thing would be for George Bush to be caught with a rather petty crime of not paying his gas bill(that was an example).

Also I would have to say that paying bills is the least of their worries with the fortune many have aquired.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
They have living trusts and limited companies set up, with a secretary who pays the bills FOR them. Using their money, of course. But no, they don't write checks every month.

Their homes are owned by trusts with bland names that could belong to anybody. This way, if you look in the tax rolls, you cannot find out where they live, because they don't actually own a home--the trust does. And with a limited liability company, they can avoid death taxes. They transfer the limited co., which has paper debts (to the human tenant), making it have no high net worth, even though it owns a multimillion dollar estate.

When the father dies, the son inherits the holding company. Since it has a net value under $200,000 the heir pays no estate tax. And the home technically never changed hands--the company that owned it last year was the same that owns it this year.

Same with their cars. A rich family will sell all their cars to a holding company. If you're a cop, and run their tags, you get the owner as some bland company in Nevada or Delaware. So they have REAL privacy from detectives and cops and whatnot.

The cool thing is, they cannot be sued for their homes. If you sued for one of them, they actually have no wealth; the home is owned by the company, the car by a trust, etc. and so forth.

And if you DO manage to sue the person, you get a portion of a limited liability company. LLC's in most states don't have to pay proportional dividends. Meaning that each year, the family holders in the company vote on what dividends each stakeholder receives. Suppose you get Bob's stake in the LLC in a divorce settlement, or a paternity suit or malpractice or whatever. Fine, the rest of the family decides not to pay Bob's share any dividend for the next 99 years. So you now own worthless paper.

In most states, an LLC can stipulate that the shares cannot be sold or exchanged without the consent of the voters, and escheat to the company itself upon the death of the stakeholder. This means that you CANNOT be awarded someones share in an LLC as part of a lawsuit, since you might vote to sell off the company's assets or something. The law is designed to prevent hostile takeovers, but it can also be used as a tax and liability shelter.

It's perfectly legal too.

And here's the kicker.

You can do the same thing. In my state, it costs $200 a year in filing fees, and you don't need a lawyer. And you can pool your cars homes or whatever with your family, and make sure that you don't go bankrupt because the neighbor kid breaks into your backyard and drowns himself in your pool. Normally, his family would sue to take your house; but in this situation, they can't, since the house is jointly owned by the members of the LLC, and they cannot be punished for YOUR misbehavior in letting criminals break in and drown. Besides, if your company owes all its equity in loans (to you), the property cannot be confiscated, because it is already encumbered as collateral on the loans. Never mind that you've never picked up the money from the LLC; it's owed, and cannot be confiscated from your LLC co-owners, the prior creditors . . .

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
If you are on the inside i really doubt you pay a gas bill or an electric bill.

That'd make it pretty easy to find out who is an illuminati or not no?

i know david rockefeller didn't.

I don't know about rockefeller, but lots of people don't pay their taxes and bills. Its still illegal.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Do the Illuminati pay bills?

No, unfortunately they've all been dead for over 200 years.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrBones666
Do the Illuminati pay bills?

No, unfortunately they've all been dead for over 200 years.

lol

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Dear Everybody:

Dr_strangecraft is 100% correct about what he says in his post. He must have worked for a bank or something. I myself used to toil in a trust department of an international bank and they provide services exactly the way dr_strangecraft says. The minimum depost amount was half a million dollars. The catch is that the fees are quite high. Setup fees can easily amount to $20 K and thereafter you�ve got annually recurring fees in the order of maybe $ 10 K. But otherwise the �legal games� are played precisely the way the doctor describes. Good post!

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Why wouldn't they pay their bills? If the illuminati exist as a criminal brotherhood hellbent on world domination, you would think that
the last thing they'd want, is attention drawn to themselves due to tax evasion, bad debts or something similar.

Most organized criminal gangs try to appear as normal as possible, which
would include bill paying and all the other things that go along with
regular society.

Thats my theory anyway.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think they have proved themselves valuable enough to the Higher Mind that they no longer have to earn their keep outside of their professions.

One of the perks of making the grade with the Enlightened.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
strangecraft says it all. I would like to add that another reason for the trusts and corps and whatnot is to shield the families from such ugly incidents as divorce. The trusts can be a nifty way of keeping divorcing spouces from getting their hands on "family" money.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
surely some members will pay and some wont, theres a hiarchy at every level, so some will pay the other members.

I bet they pay for things that we dont even know about too!!!

new topics

top topics

join