It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear mongering in the US & UK, what about elsewhere?

page: 1

join
share:
Edn

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Again in the UK we have been warned that terrorist attacks over the Christmas holidays are "highly likely" of course its the exact opposite for the simple reason that you wouldn't attack someone if they knew you were going to attack, the US gets similar threats from there government all the time but I'm wondering how often other European governments put this fear of an attack into its people?

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well here in canada the news isn't a machine, our news although bias sometimes to fit political agendas, does say terror attacks every couple of hours reminding people to live in fear. i think thats the big difference.

our news does report on your so called terror attacks though i find it rather annoying. but here i havn't heard anything about a terror attack.

anyone else ?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
our news does report on your so called terror attacks

SO CALLED?

People have died in pain and terror. LOTS of people. And you call it 'so called'??

Tell the victims of 9/11, Bali, the Spain and English train bombings, etc. etc. that they were just a 'so called' terrorist attack.

geeeeeeeeeesh.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
^^ IMO they weren't terrorist attacks. IMO Bush caused 9/11, Howard caused Bali and Blair caused London. Problem / Reaction / Solution.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
IMO, the flying spaghetti monster caused 9-11. Its ok that you hate the man, but saying he caused this and that is pretty stupid even for the big tin foil hat people

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thats your opinion, and i value that
I'm not a 'tin foil hat' person at all actually. I don't believe in most of the 'crap' that gets posted here, but i do believe what i posted above.

new topics

top topics

join