It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust - Fact or Fiction?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Personally, I like to keep all my views/research in to the events surrounding the Holocaust to myself; otherwise I could face jail time lol.. Although, I have come to the conclusion that there is definently something wrong and missing from what actually transpired during WWII. Especially, considering governments of the UN punishably condemns any attempt to evaluate research evidence or explore the possibility of a conspiracy behind the Holocaust..

Strange, that's all...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeMitsuko
otherwise why invite David Duke ex Ku Klux Klan.

I actually met him. When I was in school (N.O.), he was running for office. It was DD vs. a convicted embezzeler. Talk about the lesser of two evils. Duke was wandering the neighborhood, pressing the flesh. I had a lengthy chat with him on the steps of my house. There were a few of my fraternity brothers there with me. We chatted him up for a good ten minutes and he asked what house we were in. We told him. We invited him to come into the house (across the street) and speak with the brothers. He declined. Might have been because the fraternity was about 80% jewish.

Shortly after that we were paid a visit by Meyer something or other (well known guy who's name escapes me) from the JDL. He wanted to recruit our fraternity to go demonstrate outside the building DD was speaking that weekend. We declined. The JDL and their band of thugs got into a nice skirmish and the majority of them wound up in central lock-up.

clowns to the left of. jokers to the right

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Dear DeMitsuko I dont intend to cause offense or be cheeky,
but you have told me that I should not confuse simple day to day language, yet at the same time I read your post and am confused by some of the day-to-day language which you have typed, perhaps this is not your first language which I can understand, but the way you have come across to me personally is indeed quite cheeky (Ironic eh?) so I will now rephrase one of your quotes.

you confuse simple day to day conversation with researches about an important subject. saying it was "ages ago" is not like the researches done about the holocaust and the literally millions of documents with figures.

You have, though you should not, confused day-to-day conversation with research on an important topic. saying it was "ages ago" is, not how it is interpreted in detailed research on the holocaust, and the literal "millions" of documents containing figures of victims.

Right and what do you mean when you say that Israel was part of britain?

dont forget that israel was part of Britain

You are not serious?

its already happened. germany is paying untill this day to people that gone through the holocaust

I was not aware of this, do the German people have to pay taxes which partly fund compensation for the persecuted & their families?

Or are you telling us that Germany still suffers a prejudice or discrimination towards it.

Okay DeMitsuko, I done like you said and looked through your other posts on this topic, I found one link, My answer is that I could indeed go to many links which would give details from many books all telling me that 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust, But the reason I feel your back has been so up towards me is because I have stated previously of my belief that that figure is an exaggeration, I do believe their was a Holocaust, I do not believe that 6 million "Jews" were murdered though, I believe that figure to be more accurately diluted with many people from different religious backgrounds & race.

let me rephrase your sentence: "i dont know how many jews were killed but for the heck of it ill say that no one knows."
read my posts above with links to books with in depth research on that matter.

As for this I dont think you nor anyone can ever give an accurate number of how many people were slaughtered, what I believe is the interpretation that 6 million "Jews" were murdered is just impossibly unfeasible and innaccurate.

[edit on 12-12-2006 by marcopolo]

[edit on 12-12-2006 by marcopolo]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcopolo
I was not aware of this, do the German people have to pay taxes which partly fund compensation for the persecuted & their families?

my sister's mother in law and father in law both received reparations from the german gov't until the day they died. Her father in law spent a bit more time in the camps (lucky man lived thru 3 of the worst camps) but received a bit less money than his wife. She spent a bit less time in three camps as well but, upon her release, she returned to her home, only to be shot by the locals who had turned her in and taken her family home. She received money for the time in the camps and money for the wound. Oddly enough, the germans decided to compensate her for one bullet wound, even though she was shot 4 times and left for dead. The reasoning was that it wasn't a german soldier who shot her 4 times. Rather it was a pole who shot her and since it wasn't a german, the german gov't felt they were only partly to blame for the shooting.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

clowns to the left of. jokers to the right

Here I am... stuck in the middle with you.....................

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

my sister's mother in law and father in law both received reparations from the german gov't until the day they died. Her father in law spent a bit more time in the camps (lucky man lived thru 3 of the worst camps) but received a bit less money than his wife. She spent a bit less time in three camps as well but, upon her release, she returned to her home, only to be shot by the locals who had turned her in and taken her family home. She received money for the time in the camps and money for the wound. Oddly enough, the germans decided to compensate her for one bullet wound, even though she was shot 4 times and left for dead. The reasoning was that it wasn't a german soldier who shot her 4 times. Rather it was a pole who shot her and since it wasn't a german, the german gov't felt they were only partly to blame for the shooting.

I wasnt aware of that at all thanks for enlightening me Crakeur.

Great war story might I add.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
they also invited a palestinian scholar to the event. He was going with the intention of showing that the holocaust did exist. He was denied a visa and not given an explanation as to why.

stacked deck, rigged game and for what purpose?

Well I would think the answer is rather obvious. Iran's dictator wants things to go his way. just your own admission that a Palestinian who as you put it was going to say it existed surely has to give you a hint as to why he was refused entry alone.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If you want freedom of speech you must let everything be said! Even if you don't like it or want to hear it. The ability to tell a lie is freedom of speech. The ability to claim ones self as viccar in christ via a papal bull is why the majority of the world is screwed up in the first place.

Why does the world get so riles up about the "jewish holocaust"?

What about the Armenians & Turks, Romans & barbarians then Christians, how about all the Russians, Siberians & Ukrainians under Stalin, or the Chinese under Mao Se Tung, how about Pol Pot, Pinochet, the Native americans, etc, etc.
There have been many holocaust! One is going on right now in Darfur!

How about the holocaust of the oceans via commercial fishing & trawlers.
Buffalo & early Americans?
When oh when can the holocaust begin against the Rothchilds?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
heres a song that sums up what was happening at the time. the fallen ones have no mercy. why? because they are at war.

Auschwitz, the meaning of pain
The way that I want you to die
Slow death, immense decay
Showers that cleanse you of your life
Forced in
Like cattle
You run
Stripped of
Your life's worth
Human mice, for the Angel of Death
Four hundred thousand more to die
Angel of Death
Monarch to the kingdom of the dead
Sadistic, surgeon of demise
Sadist of the noblest blood

Destroying, without mercy
To benefit the Aryan race

Surgery, with no anesthesia
Fell the knife pierce you intensely
Inferior, no use to mankind
Strapped down screaming out to die
Angel of Death
Infamous butcher,
Angel of Death

Pumped with fluid, inside your brain
Pressure in your skull begins pushing through your eyes
Burning flesh, drips away
Test of heat burns your skin, your mind starts to boil
Frigid cold, cracks your limbs
How long can you last
In this frozen water burial?
Sewn together, joining heads
Just a matter of time
'Til you rip yourselves apart
Millions laid out in their
Crowded tombs
Sickening ways to achieve
The holocaust
Seas of blood, bury life
Smell your death as it burns
Deep inside of you
Abacinate, eyes that bleed
Praying for the end of
Your wide awake nightmare
Wings of pain, reach out for you
His face of death staring down,
Your blood running cold
Injecting cells, dying eyes
Feeding on the screams of
The mutants he's creating
Pathetic harmless victims
Left to die
Rancid Angel of Death
Flying free
Angel of Death
Infamous butcher,
Angel of Death

Angel of Death

www.darklyrics.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What if it were discovered 3Million people died and it turned out that Germany was actually paying reparations to 6Million people?

Does Germany pay reparations for the dead peoples heirs or only the injured and incarcerated?

A couple of weeks ago an auction of a piece of art was attempted to be stopped and was unsuccessful because the person tried to claim that it was confiscated during the holocaust , when in actuality it was sold to a pawn shop by the owner for whatever reasons and nothing under duress. Is it not possible just like during 9-11 and during Katrina there were people with their hands out during a time of disaster that were trying to take advantage? It was found that Bus and Subway accidents here in NYC were attracting lawsuits from people with absolutely no connection to the accident whatsoever. I don't doubt for a minute there will always be scammers out when there is the idea of free money given out.

Just ask the many Floridians who were scammed out of their Relief checks by phoney contractors that took their money for Hurricane repairs and disappeared soon after.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hmmmm. This thread is gaining momentum...

I´d like to point to one investigation which was done by one Gemar Rudolf, a Diplom-Chemiker that time working for the renowned Max-Planck institute.

Rudolf went to Auswitz to collect samples from the gas chambers to measure the level of Cyanide in the walls, as was done on several other sites.

His findings were quite astounding.

His report is available online, and meant

- The end of his PhD
- The end of his career
- The end of his marriage
- A 14-month jail-sentence which made him an exile from Germany

He has been attacked, slandered and cursed by the mainstream media. He has been called the Lord of Neo-Nazi´s, when he has said on numerous occaisions he is not a Neo-Nazi at all. He has been outlawed and silenced.

I have read most of his report, and I understand maybe 70% of it, because it is a scientific report. Judge for yourself. My layman´s opinion is that his research methods and analysis are impeccable, and have severe implications on how we should view WW-II history as it is written and known today. If you are interested in a scientific point of view with regards to this subject, you might want to take the time to study this.

Maybe someone with an engineering background on this forum can give an expert opinion?

Here is the english version of the (now banned) Rudolf Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects of the Gas Chambers of Auschwitz

The implications of this are quite startling...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least...

Ah well, it is still good to have my own convictions shakens from times to times

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
in case anyone was wondering what the motive was behind the holocaust debate, the Iranian president ended the conference with yet another "destruction of Israel" declaration.

I did get a kick out of the pictures of the pocket sized president cozying up to a couple of orthodox jews. I'm hoping he keeps one of those photos on the mantle.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
double post - sorry for that

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
His findings were quite astounding.
His report is available online, and meant

- The end of his PhD
- The end of his career
- The end of his marriage
- A 14-month jail-sentence which made him an exile from Germany

He has been attacked, slandered and cursed by the mainstream media. He has been called the Lord of Neo-Nazi´s, when he has said on numerous occaisions he is not a Neo-Nazi at all. He has been outlawed and silenced.

I have read most of his report, and I understand maybe 70% of it, because it is a scientific report. Judge for yourself. My layman´s opinion is that his research methods and analysis are impeccable, and have severe implications on how we should view WW-II history as it is written and known today. If you are interested in a scientific point of view with regards to this subject, you might want to take the time to study this.

There's more to Rudolph and his work than you present here. I suggest that you read this article:

Chemistry of Auschwitz

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Seems to be some JEWS QUESTIONING the Holocaust as well!!

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
Seems to be some JEWS QUESTIONING the Holocaust as well!!

The ones they invited were not your average/typical members of the Jewish faith, they were radicals so there is a huge differance.

www.guardian.co.uk...

A group of radical anti-Zionist rabbis, Jews United Against Israel, who oppose a Jewish state on religious grounds, were given a prominent role.

What they did was stack the deck from the get go. I mean would you invite the Muslim Brotherhood to represent all Muslims?

[edit on 12/13/2006 by shots]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The Rabbi's there were anti ZIONISM not ANTIJEWISH

your buying into the propoganda too much

seriously, why would a jew attend a meeting that is doing nothing but accusing them of lying over a haneous slaughter of their race?

Dont get me wrong, this is a staged event and ahmajadine is pushing the limit as far as the wrold will allow on this.

but ffs...
its a group of people sitting around talking.. about wether an event over 60yrs ago has been maniuplated by western values.

Isnt that the case with EVERYTHING EVERY COUNTRY/RACE is involved in?

The germans dont doubt the size of the holoacaust...... do they!

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

The Rabbi's there were anti ZIONISM not ANTIJEWISH

your buying into the propoganda too much

And you are not reading what I said. Show me where I stated they were anti-jewish.. You can't because all I said was they were racidcal jews.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
Conference is for Holocaust deniers only.

Thats not true. Orthodox Jews have been in attendence as well. It is believe amongst some Orthodox Jewish groupings that the State of Israel is Heresy against God, as only God can determine when they can go back to israel and that should be when their Messiah comes.

(For now, I am going to side step the issue that 75% of the worlds Jews are not Hebrew, but rather converted in the 6th-10th Century from eastern european stock..but thats not the subject matter here)

As for the numbers, they are somewhat dubious. The numbers for Auschwitz have been revised down several times over the years, from several million people (not just Jews) to around 1 million. Still a hell of alot of people, mind you and sickening to the core.

There are valid questions though with regards to the claims of 6 million Jews killed. When totalling the numbers of Jews in Pre-war europe and post-war europe, you do not get a difference of 6 million, in fact it is markedly less.

It is very possible that the horror of the Holocaust was played up somewhat to further global agendas.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join