It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Boys Urinate on Bible

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I wonder if any of the Christians complaining about this were as vocal when soldiers went into mosques in Iraq and defaced them by painting crosses all over the walls of the Mosques? Those were adults not children. I wonder if they were ever punished.

Not possible these kids have seen these things? Maybe overheard their parents saying how afraid they were of being muslims nowadays?
Do you think its only on these boards that people exhibit anti-muslim sentiment? Its happening in real life too out there in the street. Labeling a majority for the err of the minority is driving these people towards the extremists who are saying that the west is in another holy war with the Muslims. The Neo-con christians and Zionists out there intent on painting an entire creed as being evil and maniacal are in fact making our world a much less safer place to live in by inciting the liberal and moderates muslims as well.

Its rare to find someone as truly intelligent as myself. Well said

Originally posted by bobjohnson
"On British airway flights your not even aloud to wear a cross anymore, yet Muslims can wear there headscarfs and such."

Where, when, link please. Impressionable people(such as yourself)may read this and belive it.

Maybe you are referring to that check in girl who appears to need to advertise her faith.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Care to explain what part of this offends you. Is it your christian morals or good old white pride.

I smell BNP.

On topic
This is a no-story being used by bigots to stir up hate, get thier blood pumping and add a thrill to thier miserable little lives. How are 2 stupid little boys representitive of 1 billion + people.

You ask where they learn that behaviour. They probably have a big bro who is the muslim equal of skunk. DISILLOUSIONED AND MISINFORMED.

Ahhh I mentioned BNP Earlier
I do disagree with the fact they were stupid, disillusioned, and misinformed. What they did was offensive, but it could be considered retaliatory. Consider it already was done to the Quran

Originally posted by southern_cross3
Someone mentioned soldiers defacing mosques. You see, that is a different matter.

The issue isn't "equal religions" insulting "equal religions". Christianity is superior to Islam. Painting a cross in a mosque, if anything, does the users of the mosque a favor by showing a glimpse of truth. It's kind of like destroying an idol. False religions do not deserve to be accomodated.

These kids urinated on the Word of God and Jesus Christ. Urinating on the word of Mohammed wouldn't matter.
And the award for the stupidest, most ignorant and intolerable asshole is: southern_cross3. Theres some bad ones but you're it, man... if you can be called a man

What I see from many of you is the ironic spurning of someone and their entire people for something exactly like you did, and worse - In the case of Guantanamo it was done before this case, and in front of prisoners to incite and anger them, and a much more deplorable act some of you choose to ignore or deny. I'd say you ought to be ashamed of yourself, but I highly doubt that'll ever happen, as those in question are absolutely shameless

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join