It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Boys Urinate on Bible

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Player, I just wonder if you'd feel the same,assuming you are from America, if they had urinated on the constitution... or some other "precious" secular document such as that..

Really...

why should he?

he's obviously conscious enough not to get offended by a concept of this planet.

this is the true way to world peace.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I wonder if any of the Christians complaining about this were as vocal when soldiers went into mosques in Iraq and defaced them by painting crosses all over the walls of the Mosques? Those were adults not children. I wonder if they were ever punished.

Not possible these kids have seen these things? Maybe overheard their parents saying how afraid they were of being muslims nowadays?
Do you think its only on these boards that people exhibit anti-muslim sentiment? Its happening in real life too out there in the street. Labeling a majority for the err of the minority is driving these people towards the extremists who are saying that the west is in another holy war with the Muslims. The Neo-con christians and Zionists out there intent on painting an entire creed as being evil and maniacal are in fact making our world a much less safer place to live in by inciting the liberal and moderates muslims as well.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Pissing on anything other than in a toilet or behind a bush is disgusting and anyone caught doing such things should be fined, especially if on public property. If that bible was public property than certainly those kids should have been flogged.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

In the UK people of other ethnic origins(Muslim) have been complaining because we have been putting Christmas trees up in our work places.

Skunk, you're well named because your contributions to this thread stink. The sentence I have highlighted above is a downright lie and you seem to have a deliberate agenda of spreading hate, through misrepresentation in your other replies, otherwise it seems that you have a serious problem with your ability to separate truth from bullpoo.

The *only* people making any fuss about Christmas trees, and even calling the holiday 'Winterval' for fear of offending other religions are white English PC mentalists with too much time on their hands and very little common sense to call upon.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
LOL your completely wrong mate. So in Birmingham Muslims have not been complaining about Christmas, and had the name changed to winterval.
When they come to the UK they should respect our traditions , but they don't, we have done a lot for Muslims,we have built them mosques and everything. You have to remember this. If you went to any Muslim country in the world i can guarantee they wouldn't build you a church.
Any way in my opinion alls religeon does is start 99% of all wars.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
"On British airway flights your not even aloud to wear a cross anymore, yet Muslims can wear there headscarfs and such."

Where, when, link please. Impressionable people(such as yourself)may read this and belive it.

Maybe you are referring to that check in girl who appears to need to advertise her faith.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Care to explain what part of this offends you. Is it your christian morals or good old white pride.

I smell BNP.

On topic
This is a no-story being used by bigots to stir up hate, get thier blood pumping and add a thrill to thier miserable little lives. How are 2 stupid little boys representitive of 1 billion + people.

You ask where they learn that behaviour. They probably have a big bro who is the muslim equal of skunk. DISILLOUSIONED AND MISINFORMED.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
No Skunk, they did not. In reality Birmingham city council held a 'Winterval' shopping festival over a six week period *in 1998* which was a failure and has not been repeated since, this however did not stop tabloid editors using it to sell papers by printing sensationalist tripe, as they always have.

Its like the outrage stirred up by the papers over the 'Baa Baa Black Sheep' "scandal" where kids were being taught to sing 'Baa Baa green sheep'. "Its PC gone mad!" was the general response. What was NOT reported however was that this was, in fact, just one of several *additional* verses to the rhyme created by a primary school teacher to be sung *after* the initial 'black sheep' verse and was intended to help teach very young kids about colours. These are examples of the lengths that people will go to in order to stir up racial arguments where none really exist and the tabloid newspapers are the biggest culprits od all as they put this rubbish into the empty heads of gullible morons who are only too happy to lap it up.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Player, I just wonder if you'd feel the same,assuming you are from America, if they had urinated on the constitution... or some other "precious" secular document such as that..

Really...

why should he?

he's obviously conscious enough not to get offended by a concept of this planet.

this is the true way to world peace.

Well, we certainly don't know whether religion is a concept of this planet, do we?

And while we're still "grounded" here, in more ways than one, the only way to improve this planet is to correct wrong behavior.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think selfless is just pointing out that, at least to him and I am not necessarily disagreeing, that everything is illusion anyway so why care.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Now that you mentioned it, I can see that. Thanks for another POV.

[edit on 12-12-2006 by jsobecky]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

And while we're still "grounded" here, in more ways than one, the only way to improve this planet is to correct wrong behavior.

hmm just because you personaly as a person view it as incorrect doesn't mean it is.

at least he didn't hurt anyone else, he just pissed on a book it's no big deal.

people are making a way too much big deal out of this...

peoples reaction are reminding me of extremely uptight controling parents that dictates the lifes of their childs to an extreme where they control them like robots.

Why can't people think for them selves and not be offended by an indivisual act. just let it go and don't let it bother you, it's that simple...

I may not be a religious person but there is at least one thing that is true in there, Turn the other cheek.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Now that you mentioned it, I can see that. Thanks for another POV.

[edit on 12-12-2006 by jsobecky]

Not a problem. Does this upset me that these boys did this? Certainly... However, I think suspension is enough for them... There is no need to cut off their "member" as someone suggested,
or anything like that.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Someone mentioned soldiers defacing mosques. You see, that is a different matter.

The issue isn't "equal religions" insulting "equal religions". Christianity is superior to Islam. Painting a cross in a mosque, if anything, does the users of the mosque a favor by showing a glimpse of truth. It's kind of like destroying an idol. False religions do not deserve to be accomodated.

These kids urinated on the Word of God and Jesus Christ. Urinating on the word of Mohammed wouldn't matter.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
The issue isn't "equal religions" insulting "equal religions". Christianity is superior to Islam. Painting a cross in a mosque, if anything, does the users of the mosque a favor by showing a glimpse of truth. It's kind of like destroying an idol. False religions do not deserve to be accomodated.

These kids urinated on the Word of God and Jesus Christ. Urinating on the word of Mohammed wouldn't matter.

Oh I see. That explains it all for me.

I really hope that you weren't being serious and that you were being sarcastic.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
southern cross,

you're joking right?.....

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Southern_Cross, I really hope that you are saying that tongue in cheek... I honestly do. Firstly,Christianity and Islam are nothing more or less than sisters from the parent of Judaism...They are essentially two peas in a pod. Secondly, I haven't seen any real evidence to suggest that any religion is"superior" to another.. Southern, many of your comments are not only questionable but inflammatory. If you remember correctly, I gave you a friendly warning before you began posting here. Remember? Well, if you don't,my friend, you are about to find out exactly what I was talking about.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I know this thread is a month old but I had to respond to it

Originally posted by Ex
I would seriously like to know
what Muslims DO teach their children in private
about the entire world situation from extremists
to Christianity and their role as moderate Muslims!

What needs to be understood is you're grouping all muslim children. The fact is we don't tell them to be extremist or moderate, we teach them the truth, religion aside. The truth about the world and the things that are done, and the truth is very ugly, so they decide how they want to handle it. Its a choice that is made by the individual, not a breeding program like you'd want to believe, and I happen to believe the ones who go against the grain are the ones in the right

Originally posted by ImJaded
I am sure alot do talk to their children about what is going on Ex, just like anyone else would.

A moderate muslim would be one who is not an extremist/fanatic/islamofascist etc ... ie: one who practices islam as it should be and live within their society as one should ... regardless of race and religion.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ISLAMOFACISM

Originally posted by shots
Dispicable is what it is. Perhaps they should take them out behind the woodshed and cain them.

Its spelled cain and I wouldn't do any less to them than what the soldier got, and thats nothing

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Mr Doutie said the school had tried to contact the parents of the expelled boys to find out why they had desecrated the Bible. But he said the school had not received a response.

So where the heck are the parents? How can they not acknowledge the school calling about a negative behavioral issue? Don't they HAVE to discuss this with the school?

I'd like to know if the parents taking steps to insure that this vile behavior doesn't happen again, or are they congratulating them and patting them on the back and rewarding them?

Side note - I don't see Christians around the planet rioting and murdering people in the streets due to the bible, and the Christian religion, being desecrated.

The hypocrisy is baffling. You call it vile behavior compared to what? The Crusades? I don't think they'd pat their kids on the back, but to be honest they most likely wouldn't punish them. Its angst, sure, but its definitely understandable to me

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

My main question is: where did these boys learn such hatred?

Probably from the same place the Americans at Guantanamo learned the hatred that cased them to desecrate the Quran.

I'm sure you've seen the hatred here on ATS aimed at Muslims. Certainly those people's children hear what they have to say. Why would it be any different in Muslim households? I'm sure there are many Muslim parents who rail against the Christians and their children learn to hate.

There is so much hatred in the name of religion in the world today that it's easy for me to see why desecrating a religious book seems the most appropriate action to many.

How do you injure and weaken the 'enemy'? Hit 'em where it hurts, while expending the least amount of energy.

Finally, thank you, someone intellectual enters. Absolutely right. I had those same sentiments to do the exact same thing immediately after I heard about what happened at Guantanamo. You are quite incorrect about them learning it from their parents though. You see, many Muslim children are quite exposed to the news. That isn't to say some don't from their parents, but to be honest, who the **** are you lot to condemn them when thats the very thing you do, in teaching your children to hate muslims, call them terrorists, etc etc. Anyone who expresses outrage or shock this would happen is just adding to the bowl of # they've brewed.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK
In my opinion 80% of Muslims show hatred towards westerners, but they still come to our countrys(uk).
It is the parents fault they have this hatred because it is how they get brought up unfortunatly.

Because your ignorant and careless colonialism leaves them no choice, since it becomes the only livable area after your kind are done with it.

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Originally posted by Mdv2

First time in history I agree with you! Even though I am Christian, I really don't care about a few children pissing on a Bible. Israeli children throw rocks and eggs on bypassing Palestinian children on their way to school. That's what I find more disturbing than kids pissing on a Bible.

After all, you don't need a piece of paper and a church to believe.

Well, there is a first time for everything, lol.

the bible gives guidance, it isnt God.

I think we should invoke the spirit of christ that really angers our enemies.... forgiveness, love, and compassion.

I am glad there are those that will defend christianity though.

if these boys were illiterate, then someone should teach them to read the book they pissed on.

When have Christians shown that spirit in the last thousand years? How convenient it works when someone attacks you, but when you're attacking, you do it with all abandon for moral considerations, content that you're right and they're wrong and you have the right to do it. Who said these boys were stupid or illiterate? They were probably pissed off at the stupid and illiterate westerners who say what they do. Theres no credibility to what is being said in insults like those.

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Probably from the same place the Americans at Guantanamo learned the hatred that cased them to desecrate the Quran.

Most of those alleged desecration cases against the Quran were found not credible.

Some of the alleged 'desecration' was laughable. (ie .. the guards desecrated the Quran by being higher than the Quran. The Quran wasn't placed high enough when the guards entered the room and therefore the guards were 'desecrating' it. )

Some of the desecration was caused by the inmates themselves and then blamed on the Americans. A few cases of flushing pages or urine splashing on it ... by the inmates themselves.

Geeeze .. we never should have given them their Qurans to begin with.

BIG DIFFERENCE - even though the alleged Quran desecration was done mostly by the inmates themselves, people rioted around the world and lives were lost in violence. So where's the violent and irratic outburst from Christians over this? No where.

Your claims are total #. I don't know where you get your information from. Perhaps denial and the refuge of delusion to still remain right

Mod edit: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 20-1-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thexsword

I'm sure you've seen the hatred here on ATS aimed at Muslims. Certainly those people's children hear what they have to say. Why would it be any different in Muslim households? I'm sure there are many Muslim parents who rail against the Christians and their children learn to hate.

The majority of Muslims are taught to hate Christians, the majorirty of Christians are taught to love Muslims and everyone alike. So it's not just a case of a few Americans desecrating the Quran out of hatred for Islam. Most Americans are taught tolerance. But with many Muslims, they are not taught tolerance, so the ratio of Muslims hating Christians is far more than Christians that hate Muslims. So who sounds like they're in the right, for the big picture atleast.

I've haven't seen much hatred toward Muslims on ATS yet, I've just seen a lot of hatred toward Christians.
Majority of muslims are taught to hate christians? I'm curious where you get your statistics. As for the majority of christians loving muslims.. Do you love muslims? If most Americans really were taught tolerance there wouldn't be such racism, such propaganda, such hatred for muslims and the branding of terrorist for all of them. You are so full of # considering you try to protect your side as the more tolerant ones, whilst you show such intolerance and generalization. So to answer your final question, demonstrating yours as well as those in your number's ignorance, the muslims sound like they're in the right, considering the things you've done, and choosing not to acknowledge them doesn't take them out of consideration.

Originally posted by SKUNK
In the uk on the news you hear about white people killing muslims.
Yet we don't hear about the many white people that get attacked and killed daily.
There are some housing estates in England where if you go down the wrong street your coming back at in an ambulance.
To name a few Harehills,Chapeltown,Oldham and a lot of places in the city of Bradford.
edit: In 10 years time 50% of the population in UK will be off other ethnic origins(mainly Muslims)

[edit on 11-12-2006 by SKUNK]

You don't hear about the other way around is because its not a hate crime on minorities, and i'm sure white people aren't getting killed there out of hate crimes.
Gee it'd be so bad for you to be surrounded by so many brown people in 10 years wouldn't it? You must belong to the BNP!
www.bnp.org.uk...

Originally posted by clearwater
A couple of kids unrinate on a book. I think they've driven their point home. How peeing on a book can incense people.

At least muslim's don't have a concentration camp devoted to inducing psychotic breaks from reality and peeing on books, yet.

They do have an educational system that uses repetitive rote of dogmatic quran teachings, to which only boys are welcome.

So, I think they're even more incensed over their peed on books.

Unfortunate that christians are hated both at home and abroad.

It sounds like you're moreso the victim of propaganda.

Originally posted by snafu7700
look folks, there's a simple cure to this problem. make these ignorant kids understand that by pissing on the bible, they are actually desecrating parts of the koran, as parts of the koran and the old testament are identical.

tell them that and watch them piss their pants.

Wheres this conviction when the Quran was pissed on, eh?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
Does Melbourne have hate laws yet?? I am against them, but in this situation they could most certainly apply. Maybe someone should kindly remind the boys that they can always be sent back to where they came from. If one of us pissed on any religious muslim book in their homeland we would be stoned or even better have our arm chopped off. If you want to act like a muslim, you should get punished as a muslim. And I mean no offense.

You realize you're talking about deportation because a book got pissed on? Those are personal feelings, the government has no grounds to deport based on that. So basically what you're saying is if you're gonna piss on a Quran, do it in a Christian country? # that, because That has happened. Thing is Australia wasn't a Christian nation until the brits dumped all their degenerate convicts on it. It'd be hypocritical to do that.

Originally posted by Ex
I don't mean to highjack this thread but did any of you read
the last line in the story?

Many Muslims remain angry about the public humiliation suffered by their spiritual leader, the mufti Taj Din al-Hilali, after the Sheik likened female rape victims to pieces of meat who brought the attacks on themselves.

I found the story and it IS appalling that a man that is a spiritual leader would even make remarks like this, and DOES show what may be taught to these boys at home.

Well if other Muslims express outrage, doesn't it stand to reason that not ALL muslims are taught this? This was one man. This also goes to justify what I said earlier about not the majority of Christians loving muslims lol.

Originally posted by selfless
people are over reacting.

It's a free world and if the boy wants to piss on a book he has the right to and it doesn't bother me in the least bit.

No need to make a big deal out of this...

Least someone has common sense

Originally posted by thexsword

quote: Originally posted by thexsword
The majority of Muslims are taught to hate Christians,

Where do you get this information? Who told you this and why do you believe it?

quote:
I've haven't seen much hatred toward Muslims on ATS yet, I've just seen a lot of hatred toward Christians.

I think you might be seeing what you hope to see. As someone who hates neither and is neither, I see plenty of hatred for both, but I'd have to say more for Muslims.

I only say many Muslims hate Christians because multiple nations talk about killing us if we do not submit to Islam.

I may be in the wrong boards?

America is about as far from a Christian nation as ever. What Christians are making these choices to start war with Muslims?

The ones in charge. Hellooo, Iraq?

You know what, if some Christian or New Ager,or Hindu or whatever pissed on the Koran...There would be more hell than anyone can even imagine.. Hell, the Pope can't even quote a comment that someone else said centuries ago without the Muslims reacting with violence.

*sigh* Why do black, middle eastern, asian, etc. people get pissed off when a slur is made at them, and white people shrug it off? Simply because we are the ones on the defense, and you're so secure it doesn't bother or pinch a nerve. Same thing. Look at all the # the west has done for a century, and tell me that they aren't past the equivalent of that point. Its things like that, adding insult to injury, that stir outrage, and I don't fault them in the least! Again, the quran already was pissed on, by a soldier in a military prison!!

[edit on 20-1-2007 by sanctum]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join