It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Boys Urinate on Bible

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Probably from the same place the Americans at Guantanamo learned the hatred that cased them to desecrate the Quran.

Most of those alleged desecration cases against the Quran were found not credible.

Some of the alleged 'desecration' was laughable. (ie .. the guards desecrated the Quran by being higher than the Quran. The Quran wasn't placed high enough when the guards entered the room and therefore the guards were 'desecrating' it. )

Some of the desecration was caused by the inmates themselves and then blamed on the Americans. A few cases of flushing pages or urine splashing on it ... by the inmates themselves.

Geeeze .. we never should have given them their Qurans to begin with.

BIG DIFFERENCE - even though the alleged Quran desecration was done mostly by the inmates themselves, people rioted around the world and lives were lost in violence. So where's the violent and irratic outburst from Christians over this? No where.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Look, he asked "who are the moderates?"

These examples are of fundamentalists. The few. The crazy.
Its pretty easy to spot the psychos. All the other ones are moderates or liberals.

The movie isnt about watching nuts with guns running around. Its about the propaganda taught to the children. The majority of the movies is segments from childrens shows and speeches in extremist mosques telling parents how to raise their kids.

This is who taught those kids to piss on the Bible. These people and the communities they build up once theyve immigrated to a place. They exists in every country.

Did you even get past the ominous music and the title graphic of the movie before passing judgement that it was some Klan funded "we hate brown skins" film?

Im guessing no. You just ran out of the gate calling me a racist and accusing me of fear mongering. Real nice.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Probably from the same place the Americans at Guantanamo learned the hatred that cased them to desecrate the Quran.

I'm sure you've seen the hatred here on ATS aimed at Muslims. Certainly those people's children hear what they have to say. Why would it be any different in Muslim households? I'm sure there are many Muslim parents who rail against the Christians and their children learn to hate.

The majority of Muslims are taught to hate Christians, the majorirty of Christians are taught to love Muslims and everyone alike. So it's not just a case of a few Americans desecrating the Quran out of hatred for Islam. Most Americans are taught tolerance. But with many Muslims, they are not taught tolerance, so the ratio of Muslims hating Christians is far more than Christians that hate Muslims. So who sounds like they're in the right, for the big picture atleast.

I've haven't seen much hatred toward Muslims on ATS yet, I've just seen a lot of hatred toward Christians.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Look, he asked "who are the moderates?"

These examples are of fundamentalists. The few. The crazy.
Its pretty easy to spot the psychos. All the other ones are moderates or liberals.

The movie isnt about watching nuts with guns running around. Its about the propaganda taught to the children. The majority of the movies is segments from childrens shows and speeches in extremist mosques telling parents how to raise their kids.

This is who taught those kids to piss on the Bible. These people and the communities they build up once theyve immigrated to a place. They exists in every country.

Did you even get past the ominous music and the title graphic of the movie before passing judgement that it was some Klan funded "we hate brown skins" film?

Im guessing no. You just ran out of the gate calling me a racist and accusing me of fear mongering. Real nice.

I never called you anything dear. I merely pointed out that your reply had nothing to do with the topic nor how Muslims raise their children in that community.

I have seen the video before and as a child who was raised by a Muslim parent IN Melbourne, I never saw it in all my childhood upbringing. So I can say that no it isn't what they are taught.
Muslim kids there pretty much do what every other kid does. Really.
I know hard to believe huh ?

So a couple of kids who acted deplorably (and have been punished by the authorities as they should be) are the basis of how every other kid MUST be ?

smh.

[edit on 11-12-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Most of those alleged desecration cases against the Quran were found not credible.

Not according to the FBI. See the links in my post.

So where's the violent and irratic outburst from Christians over this? No where.

Now you're talking about the reaction to the desecration of a holy book, not the desecration itself, which is a different subject. Yes, I agree. For now, the Muslims' reactions are much stronger. For now. (Unless, of course you look at how this (Christian) country is treating Muslims in the larger picture - unless you look at the number of Muslims we've killed over the past 3 years, supposedly for the actions of a few extremists... - Don't forget how that may instill hatred)

But there is no difference in Christians desecrating a Muslim holy book and Muslims desecrating a Christian holy book.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

Originally posted by SKUNK

For fear of offending them.
In the UK people of other ethnic origins(Muslim) have been complaining because we have been putting Christmas trees up in our work places.
On British airway flights your not even aloud to wear a cross anymore, yet Muslims can wear there headscarfs and such.

wow I didn't know that (re: British Airways banning crucifixes) That's just unbelievable.

I asked who could they possibly be afraid of because I am from that area and failed, and still fail, to see how it would offend anybody. It was a ludicrous thing to do.

I will get some more information of course before I say it's safe to assume that most of the Muslim community from that area would be just as disgusted by this incident.

These days you never know what you think you know anymore though.
I am not there currently but I can find out what the community is feeling and saying and I will keep an eye on any developments to this story.
Cheers.

In the uk on the news you hear about white people killing muslims.
Yet we don't hear about the many white people that get attacked and killed daily.
There are some housing estates in England where if you go down the wrong street your coming back at in an ambulance.
To name a few Harehills,Chapeltown,Oldham and a lot of places in the city of Bradford.
edit: In 10 years time 50% of the population in UK will be off other ethnic origins(mainly Muslims)

[edit on 11-12-2006 by SKUNK]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thexsword
The majority of Muslims are taught to hate Christians,

Where do you get this information? Who told you this and why do you believe it?

I've haven't seen much hatred toward Muslims on ATS yet, I've just seen a lot of hatred toward Christians.

I think you might be seeing what you hope to see. As someone who hates neither and is neither, I see plenty of hatred for both, but I'd have to say more for Muslims.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I never saw it in all my childhood upbringing. So I can say that no it isn't what they are taught.

Sounds like youre making a blanket statement. You werent taught to hate so no Muslim was? Good logic. I made it clear at least 3 times now that these arent blanket statements and the fundamentalists are few. But for you, your experience can be taken as an absolute for Muslims everywhere?

How about you comment on the actual topic and leave the generalizations and hate propoganda on an entire race of people at the door.
We deny ignorance here

Sound like you called me racist right about here. Or maybe you just meant me to take it as you calling me ignorant?

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
A couple of kids unrinate on a book. I think they've driven their point home. How peeing on a book can incense people.

At least muslim's don't have a concentration camp devoted to inducing psychotic breaks from reality and peeing on books, yet.

They do have an educational system that uses repetitive rote of dogmatic quran teachings, to which only boys are welcome.

So, I think they're even more incensed over their peed on books.

Unfortunate that christians are hated both at home and abroad.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
look folks, there's a simple cure to this problem. make these ignorant kids understand that by pissing on the bible, they are actually desecrating parts of the koran, as parts of the koran and the old testament are identical.

tell them that and watch them piss their pants.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I never saw it in all my childhood upbringing. So I can say that no it isn't what they are taught.

Sounds like youre making a blanket statement. You werent taught to hate so no Muslim was? Good logic. I made it clear at least 3 times now that these arent blanket statements and the fundamentalists are few. But for you, your experience can be taken as an absolute for Muslims everywhere?

I can make that assertion as I have lived as these kids have, have you ? because you're throwing a link around about an "Obsession - Radical Islam's War Against The West." as if that is what they are fed every day of their lives and live like these radicals. To which I offered up some actual real information on what it is actually like there. You can take that and assume whatever you want.

How about you comment on the actual topic and leave the generalizations and hate propoganda on an entire race of people at the door.
We deny ignorance here

Sound like you called me racist right about here. Or maybe you just meant me to take it as you calling me ignorant?

No not racist, just ignorant because I felt by just offering that video as an explanation of how children are raised and taught in a country completely unlike the ME countries, or even America, just because they are Muslim, IS ignorant.

No harm done, carry on. I don't wish to bicker with you. You have your views and I can respect them as I'd expect you to mine.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Please do not confuse a 'Race' of people (color of skin, origin) with a person's religious views, they are not identical, which is why you can have many people of different races in a religion and many different religions in the same race.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Skin colors don't actually differentiate race. Humans are one race. But that is a very good point on the fallacy of generalization.

Presumably those boys were raised in Melbourne. Recently in Australia, there was that horrible outbreak of riots directing violence at muslim neighbourhoods. Over some muslims insulting some non-muslim women at the beach, or something like that.

It's terrible that all the level headed people who tend their gardens and go about their daily business getting along with one another don't make the news everyday.

Still, I think it's a mistake to underestimate the self-righteous fervour with which the West is hated by many muslims of the world.

Considering current economic and political policies, it can only get worse.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Does Melbourne have hate laws yet?? I am against them, but in this situation they could most certainly apply. Maybe someone should kindly remind the boys that they can always be sent back to where they came from. If one of us pissed on any religious muslim book in their homeland we would be stoned or even better have our arm chopped off. If you want to act like a muslim, you should get punished as a muslim. And I mean no offense.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Here's the deal, there are bad seeds all over the world. In this day of the internet, it's very likely that the parents aren't as much to blame as one would think. These immature kids in search of an identity and acceptance probably think this is a way to get it, not unlike our gang members in the US.

Solution, send them to one of those military style boot camps for some discipline and some butt lovin'.

Peace

Ex

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't mean to highjack this thread but did any of you read
the last line in the story?

Many Muslims remain angry about the public humiliation suffered by their spiritual leader, the mufti Taj Din al-Hilali, after the Sheik likened female rape victims to pieces of meat who brought the attacks on themselves.

I found the story and it IS appalling that a man that is a spiritual leader would even make remarks like this, and DOES show what may be taught to these boys at home.

A Few Quotes

In a Ramadan sermon that has outraged Muslim women leaders, Sydney-based Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali also alluded to the infamous Sydney gang rapes, suggesting the attackers were not entirely to blame.

He said women were "weapons" used by "Satan" to control men.

HERE[url=http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20646437-601,00.html]

Ex

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sorry I didn't link that the right way.....

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
people are over reacting.

It's a free world and if the boy wants to piss on a book he has the right to and it doesn't bother me in the least bit.

No need to make a big deal out of this...

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
see yet another case where religion gets in the way of education.
religion is the bad if you miss use its knowlege.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by thexsword
The majority of Muslims are taught to hate Christians,

Where do you get this information? Who told you this and why do you believe it?

quote:

I think you might be seeing what you hope to see. As someone who hates neither and is neither, I see plenty of hatred for both, but I'd have to say more for Muslims.

I only say many Muslims hate Christians because multiple nations talk about killing us if we do not submit to Islam.

I may be in the wrong boards?

America is about as far from a Christian nation as ever. What Christians are making these choices to start war with Muslims?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join