It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Jingles when I role over thread links

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Interesting, music was playing...couldnt pin point it...then I realized, as I role over the individual thread topic links, little jingles would play.

Guess this is a Christmas gift from the staff at ATS, kind of cool.

Whats more, is Im in Hungary, and they had a hungarian jingle in there, thats pretty impressive...

The site runs a lot smoother and faster than before. Things that used to be a bit slow like U2Us etc. are faster. (Im on the slowest broadband connection, I think you can get...well close enough.)

Peace & Merry Christmas

Dalen

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
oh well, thats wierd...not doing it now. Wonder what was up?
Hmmmm. Im on a mac...I had the ATS chat window open when I noticed it.
I specifically roled over the thread topics when it happened...not sure if this is going to help in troubleshooting...(just hope I dont have trouble such as a virus, even though Im on a Mac. Strange indeed.)

Peace

Dalen

[edit on 11-12-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Maybe...since I heard the mici macko (spelling ?) song in Hungarian when I rolled over one of the links...this is related to the banner ads at the top.

I noticed one of the banner ads has tunes in Hungarian, suppose regional advertsing, or whatever. Perhaps it links to links on the page too. (What do I know about web programming.) Bet something like that happened, sure the admins would know better.

None the less, my comment about the site and how its loads, remains...it is smoother from what I experience with my less then fast broadband connection.

Peace

Dalen

new topics

join