Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Humans love to kill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yes its true, humans love to kill each other, its probably a good thing tho, because of over population and such.

if scientist gathered all the most evil, back stabbing, trechereos animals on the planet , and spliced all there genes together, the outcome would be the most evil creature of all - Human

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
To kill needlessly of ones own species is contrary to the laws of nature. It weakens the tribe and lessens chances for survival. In a world where intuition has become extinguished, thought and thinking have turned back on themselves.

One cannot be praised for what they are born with, whether it be a strong body, a brilliant mind, or a beautiful appearance. Neither can one be reprehended for lacking these traits. Praise ought to be lavished upon those who can live rightly within their own species and laws, desiring naught above or below.

[edit on 11-12-2006 by coronamoz]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Surely it strengthens the tribe as the weak die out? Survival of the fittest is what got the human race so prominent on Earth.

Now that we are so reliant on laws, ideals, technology, government and people doing things for us because we cant, we could argue that the human form is actually devolving.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by malganis

Originally posted by Omega85
those who kill for passion are mentally disturbed anyway ????
i dont know how you can say that killers who kill inocents are not mentally unstable? its beyond me

There it is, the old 'oh there must be something wrong with you if you'd kill someone'.

This is what societies ideals have put into your head. That if people don't follow the rules and laws that have been set for us, they must have a mental problem lol
Maybe you should think for yourself rather than let society and 'the norm' dictate your views.

just who are you too tell me to think for myself??
how about you jump off the wagon and think for YOUR own self??
I never said there must be something wrong with u if u kill someone?
Oh there it is, someone putting words in the mouth of another member to start trolling and arguing, I said INNOCENTS not SOMEONE, it would do u well to actually read the posts beforemaking a comment , i am a freethinker, and i dont really give two craps what you have to say ?
thats what i THINK

Omega

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I believe all species who evolve higher consciousness must pass this way. I could be wrong, but I don't think any terrestrial animals would be different to us once they became self-aware. As Spielberg nicely illustrated in Schindler's List, when one has the power over life or death, it is much better to grant life.

The tricky part is evolving past where we are at now. It takes a conscious effort towards social & spiritual evolution. I chose to move away from killing and became vegetarian.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i chose the same path as you chi and im glad you did

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join