It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bts.humor: Dave Rabbit Rant ~ People Who Buy BOTTLED WATER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

PODcast: Dave Rabbit Rant ~ People Who Buy BOTTLED WATER

This is an EXPLICIT RANT of my opinion of people who buy BOTTLED WATER.

For More Entertainment... visit my Podcast Home of:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

length: 04:44
file: atscpod_2064.mp3
size: 1665k
feed: atsc

[edit on 12/10/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Ah, nothin' like a good potty mouthed rant!

Here here. You know just the other day I was at the mall...went over to StarBucks and bought a regular large coffee for 2.65 CAD. Asked for a cup of water and the girl put a bottled water on the counter instead. I asked how much it was. 3.65 CAD. More than my damn coffee. So I sneered and asked for a plain cup of tap water...no ice.

Her entire face wrinkled up into a grimace and you'd have thought I'd asked for her to go dip a cup into the staff toilet or something...

We have no water advisory here anymore...water is safe to drink and I'll be damned if I'll pay more for water than for coffee of the same size!

During the "Water Crisis" in Vancouver...those that didn't have emergency water stored (unlike me who had nearly a full three weeks worth to spare HA HA suckers!) were out spending upwards of 7 bucks CAD for a 10 Litre (6 Gallons approx?) of water...and no name water to boot! The name brand stuff was a couple of bucks more and only available in bottled form not jugs so you had to pay double for the recycling deposit!

It was pandemonium.

You are quite right that bottled is rarely better than tap.

Besides most people pay on a state (provincial) or civic level (tax wise and in utilities) for their city water...so the fools buying water are paying twice.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yikes...

Hey First termer.. remind me to not have any evian with me if we ever meet...
Wow.. a ranting side I've never heard before..gulp...!

On a serious note... I have been known to buy a bottle or two occassionly if
on a trip to Bung-Fu (where-ever) and the area looks like it might be somewhere
east of an evolving swamp or near a nuclear dump type scenario...

I lived in a few third world countries where amoebas fornicate on the way down
your palate and the only way to purify the water was to boil it.. So I'm used to
boiling all my drinking water even to this day...

Great podcast as always.

Johnny

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hi guys....

Thanks for the replies. Nothing personal...... but as long as someone can make a buck on gullible people..... THOSE are the asswipes I really have problems with. My mom is a perfect example..... 83..... and buys vitamins out the wazzoo because she believes some IDIOT who is being PAID to say great things about the product.

I don't know..... I can't be smarter than the rest of the world..... but it just seems like another way to SCREW the human race for money.

Take Care!

Dave

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hey Dave...

While I was searching for new Useless facts for my show I came across this tidbit.

"Evian" spelled backwards is naive.

LOL...!

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Now THAT is PRICELESS!

Dave

new topics

top topics

join