It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Sign I Saw

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I don't know if this is something to do with any conspiracys but when I was driving down a road I saw a sign for a storage place. I forgot the name but under the sign it said "They can't peek in here"

What is that supposed to mean? It seemed kind of odd when I saw it.

[edit on 10-12-2006 by enjoies05]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Maybe it just means,store what you want here,cause noone will be able to see it? I dunno,that's what came to my mind when I first read this.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Just sounds like marketing for storage shed space for me. Although it depends who "they" is. If someone really wanted to and had enough reason, they could get a court order to break open your storage shed to see what is inside.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
i agree with the others, probably nothing more than a slogan. although... where abouts was this sign?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Same thing here in Florida except they say:

'You keep the key'.

It simply means YOU and ONLY you has a key, the office doesnt require one.

That will soon change though... too many meth labs going on in them. They are 'your own key, 24 hour access'.

Some even try to get by with living in them... here, they are climate controlled.

You do the math.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
it is also christmas time maybe they mean "they" as in children cant peek on gifts there makes sense ya know considering the people driving by are going to be older people.

i came to this conclusion by the fact i dont keep my kids gifts to home before christmas i have them somewhere else and late at night on christmas eve i go get them all.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The sign is probably just advertisting. Only you have access to your stuff and it is safe, no one will see it if your hiding something. It probably doesn't have any meaning.

Danica

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
There was actually a news article about the increase of people renting storage space during Christmas time....Yes to keep snoopers away.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
There is also another potential, remote viewers and or astral projectors, can't see in there. Could be anything really, one can never tell these days. May even be intended for Sats, they supposedly can see any where.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Ok, maybe it has nothing to do with secret agents spying on anyone or something like that...but I saw a sign for a moving company and it said...

"We know every move you make"

It probably means nothing, but don't the companys have a person who reads the signs and says "Hey guys this sign is a bit creepy, don't you think?"

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Dude, a lot of people make signs that are just plain weird. I think they either have no sense of humor or just don't care.

My favorite sign was in a town I won't name (small) in southern Mo. The streets were real narrow, and in one of the downtown blocks the storefronts had a covered sidewalk with signs for each business up above the roof.

The one I noticed said, "Planned Parenthood-Parking in Rear."

Maybe that was when I realized I AM a dirty minded old man.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05

hmmm, I think you need a holiday from all that ATS has given you. Just paranoid I think

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Ahhh. Clever signage. The KEY to a successful buisness plan. Gotta catch that eye, because it'll get them in there!

Like this...

Advertising isn't everything either. Sometimes it's just good advice some feel the need to pass on.
Like this...

Now the real need behind signage is SAFETY! Like this good example of an obviously much needed sign for this explicit danger!
Look out!!!...

So as the song goes, "Signs, signs, everywhere a sign..."

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Damn good there cuhail. I'm adding them to my collection!

And you must be an old hippy to remember that bast from the past.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
So as the song goes, "Signs, signs, everywhere a sign..."

Ah...I knew someone would end up quoting Tesla :shk:

I'm not paranoid! I just thought signs were kinda wierd!

Cug

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Ah...I knew someone would end up quoting Tesla :shk:

Telsa just covered the song. It was first done by the Five Man Electrical Band in '70/'71

Sorry for the offtopic rock and roll nerd post

[edit on 6/21/2007 by Cug]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

It probably means nothing, but don't the company's have a person who reads the signs and says "Hey guys this sign is a bit creepy, don't you think?"

It`s a basic PR advertising trick, it gets people talking and remembering. You`ve seen the memory guys who sell how to remember huge amounts using a simple formula's. it`s a trick to make you remember the product.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by nescafe8572]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Oh, I know. Good-Byes & Butterflies I think it was...Tesla happened to pop up on iTunes. Kinda like the cover version more as well.

We aren't off topic...we are talking about signs still.

new topics

top topics

join