It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK vice murders(5 bodies found)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
News reports are claiming Stephen Wright a model citizen. Again in the world of serial killers this is not unusual.

That photo of Tom Stephens above..Is driving me insane! He so reminds me of someone!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Murphs ... is it Tom Noonan?

Well if it's this second guy I don't think he's got that much in his place, it's a bedsit apparently (1 room rental).

It's something of a difference how this guys ID is being protected while all sorts of stupid: 'he rides his bike to work in winter' and 'I didn't know him but he seemed to think he was better than everyone' nonsense that came out about the first guy and Gasp! 'he has a myspace page!!!'

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
Murphs ... is it Tom Noonan?

Well if it's this second guy I don't think he's got that much in his place, it's a bedsit apparently (1 room rental).

It's something of a difference how this guys ID is being protected while all sorts of stupid: 'he rides his bike to work in winter' and 'I didn't know him but he seemed to think he was better than everyone' nonsense that came out about the first guy and Gasp! 'he has a myspace page!!!'

Nope not Tom Noonan.
I think this second guy has a more classic profile. Keeps a low profile but those that know him find him likeable. An apparently benign person.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Here is a picture of Stephen Wright.

I know i shouldn't say, but he looks like he his strangling her!!
Both his hands around her neck...not a joke i know...

news.sky.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Steve Wright has been charged with the murders

news.bbc.co.uk...

The other guy Tom Stephens has been released on police bail.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Wow, that all happened quick, I will be interested to see what they have found at his house,

The streets will be a little safer with this man out the way,

I wonder if there will be any connection to past murders?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
well I did read he served on the QE2 with Suzy Lamplugh which remains an unsolved case... and he used to live in Norwich where there's several unsolved cases. To kill 5 in such a short space of time and have no history of previous would be strange wouldn't it?

If it really is him then a lot of people will feel relief I'm sure, it's been a very unusual and disturbing case.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I am going to really confuse the issue now (I am good at that!)
The 1st guy..bought the prostitutes shoes. Usually glittery high heels. Doesn't this connect with the Atlanta murders? The shoe fetish..
I am going to stop thinking about this now and start thinking of Holy, Ivy and Turkeys.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why has this died a death..Everywhere, not just here..
The press is virtually silent!

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murphs
Why has this died a death..Everywhere, not just here..
The press is virtually silent!

So as not to compromise the trail.

As things stand, if the guy has a good enough lawyer, there is already a chance he will get off since he will be able to claim that the rampant press speculation means he won't get a fair trail.

The famous Sun picture of him with his hands round his ex-wifes neck, for example, can be claimed by his lawyer to have tainted any jury's opinion, an the lawyer would be right. The judge may have to through out the case on that detail alone.

In this case, a judge would have no option but to let him walk free... and don't think it couldn't happen. The people suspected of the stephen lawrence murders got off...

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Have they said what evidence they have agains this man even yet?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galiega
Have they said what evidence they have agains this man even yet?

Sofar Galiega, I have heard nothing. They arrested him and there appears to have been a press ban since

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
www.timesonline.co.uk...

This is really the most detailed and least speculative of the articles, I have read.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join