It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK vice murders(5 bodies found)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ye maybe he thinks he is doing the work of god, by punishing those who do acts against god, like selling there body, Juuuuust a crap theory :p

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Looks like they might have found someone responseable for the murders of the women'My friend Emma posted a bulltin telling me he has a myspace aswell ? not to sure on it.

Ipswich
Myspace Suspect guy

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowthenlookhere
Well, here's his myspace page :-

Tom Stevens myspace page

I bet it's not up for long...

Good find.
Is that the face of a serial killer?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If the same myspace pic is that of the bbc one then he is the main suspect for now.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Has any one put forth the question that a man who is the customer of the murdered prostitutes and has actually admited to knowing them might be just a little to obvious to be a seriel killer?
Was just pondering the over.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I am not convinced it is him! This guy comes across as a very sad, attention grabbing character. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Where as the serial killer was shrewd, clever and calculated.
I hope I am wrong but don't think I am

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Remove please double posted for some reason? thank you.

[edit on 18/12/2006 by SE7EN]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yeah fair enough he might know them But that still doesn't mean he killed them inocent until proven guilty?

Also you don't have to be the sharp knife to kill people they can train troops to be come trained killers can't they?

Just wait and see what happens next keep your eyes and ears glued to the news and papers all I say.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
Yeah fair enough he might know them But that still doesn't mean he killed them inocent until proven guilty?

Also you don't have to be the sharp knife to kill people they can train troops to be come trained killers can't they?

Just wait and see what happens next keep your eyes and ears glued to the news and papers all I say.

Anyone has the capacity to kill but to kill and dump they way he did, takes alot of calculation and egotism. Alot of planning especially in a police saturated area.
He was messing with the police and showing his superiority. I don't think Stephens is that guy. I have been watching the news and the more I see and hear makes me less convinced it was him.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I came across this and found it a little interesting.

The man, who was arrested on suspicions of murdering five prostitutes in Suffolk, used to be a voluntary police officer, Sky News reported.

Tom Stephens, 37, a supermarket worker, also worked as a part-time taxi driver.

He was arrested this morning at his home in Trimley, a small town near Felixstowe, Det Chief Supt Stewart Gull said.
sorce

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
I came across this and found it a little interesting.

The man, who was arrested on suspicions of murdering five prostitutes in Suffolk, used to be a voluntary police officer, Sky News reported.

Tom Stephens, 37, a supermarket worker, also worked as a part-time taxi driver.

He was arrested this morning at his home in Trimley, a small town near Felixstowe, Det Chief Supt Stewart Gull said.
sorce

Peculiarly in some of tonights news reports, the prositutes in Ipswich know him and are defending him.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murphs
I am not convinced it is him! This guy comes across as a very sad, attention grabbing character. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Where as the serial killer was shrewd, clever and calculated.
I hope I am wrong but don't think I am

I tend to agree with you. From what I've heard this guy sounds like another John Mark Karr. At least your police didn't have to ship him around the world to find out

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Still he may be making himself to obvious to be the suspect on purpos, it is a good tactic!, plus of course the prostitutes are gonna defend him if they get good cash from him and he is a regular client.

But I must say, If he uses lots of hookers as he says, course he is gonna know 5 of the possible prettiest....

HE IS SO A SERIAL KILLER!

I saved all his pics of himself on myspace before it got deleted, if he is serial killer, and pictures lost forever, might be worth somthing to media :p

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Galiega]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I seem to recall reading somewhere that serial killers murder strangers not people they know reasonably well or have befriended, they need to objectify/depersonalise the victim in order to be able to carry out the crime and this is hard to do if you have become familiar with them. I might be wrong or this might not be set in stone, just something I seem to remember.

I've got my doubts that this is the man.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
They've picked up another suspect apparently. No word yet on who.

I guess we should all be keeping an open mind on this..

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
They've applied for an extension to keep the first bloke in, Tom Stevens. There's speculation it could've been two people working together....just speculation though.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
He is a 48 year old man from Ipswich.
It only took a few hours for all the info on Stephens to come out (Though granted he provided most of it himself)
We'll just have to see what this other mans neighbours provide.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Is this the real killer, as supposed to the attention grabbing fake they got now?

A 48-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the murders of five women found in the Suffolk countryside.

He is being held on suspicion of murdering prostitutes Gemma Adams, Anneli Alderton, Tania Nicol, Paula Clennell and Annette Nicholls.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
They have also removed a blue car from this new guys address,
its a blue mondao,

Also as this man lived in London rd, Thats where one of the women had been on oct 30th just a week before her body had been found,

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
They are doing loads outside the house,
Scaffolding is going up and there concentrating on the garden as well.

This is a lot more then that have done with the first house, looks like they are protecting all over the house, maybe to preserve things,

Also they have been given another 12 hours to hold Tom Stevens,

news.sky.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Neighbours of the 2nd house say it immaculate,

THE man has now been named as Stephen wright

[edit on 19-12-2006 by asala]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join