It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK vice murders(5 bodies found)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sad news that's been revealed is that one of the women where 3 months pregnant,

Police said Miss Alderton was three months pregnant when she died.

also seems there's a number of sex offenders in the area that are now being looked into,

Officers have also contacted more than 300 registered sex offenders in the county.

Suffolk Police said a detective inspector was liaising with members of the press in case they found out information which could help catch the killer

More results on the bodies showed no signs pf a struggle. So I'm thinking he may have drugged them, Toxicology reports could take a week

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hear is something else I thought was kind of interesting.

Police are no longer looking for a murder weapon, the Observer reported, claiming that the killer is now thought to have used his bare hands. As Britain’s media continues its fevered coverage of the case, the News of the World tabloid reported on Sunday that an unnamed senior police officer was a client of two of the dead women, although it only named Clennell.

If bare hands were used that means they might be able to lift prints off the bodies.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
"that an unnamed senior police officer was a client of two of the dead women, although it only named Clennell."

That's intresting due too some Killers are known too want and have a active place on the police force, same for the Millitary.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galiega
"that an unnamed senior police officer was a client of two of the dead women, although it only named Clennell."

That's intresting due too some Killers are known too want and have a active place on the police force, same for the Millitary.

That is interesting. That way the killer keeps abreast of what is going on with the investigation and who is involved. I fear for the police officer, I expect he is or has been interrogated already.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Greetings all , I hope you are well.

In light of the recent events that have taken place in Ipswich England , I must say that I find the whole ordeal most un-nerving and deeply disturbing. I am of the opinion that the person or persons responsible for this are somewhat twisted and in a most enlarging way mentally disturbed.

I am a person of sound mind and body, and I cannot for the life of me figure out that which would drive someone to carry out such atrocities against his fellow human being or brothers and sisters if you will, Brothers and sisters, you may ask why do I say brothers?

The reason for me saying this is quite simple really however it is something that I feel is often overlooked until later on in a case like this, the fact is that this sick person/s is roaming around England playing god and taking it upon themselves to take these young ladies lives, but the fact is that each of these ladies are young and still haven’t truly lived , I have heard and read that some people do not care about these victims too much because of their profession, it is at this disgusting and unbecoming train of thought that I say shame on you , and it angers and pains me greatly whenever I read or hear something like that.

The reason for my thinking is as follows,

Each of these woman came from a family, they were daughters, sisters, aunts, cousins, and hell maybe even mothers themselves
It is these factors that one must take into account when a crime against humanity rears its ugly head such like that which has happened during this case.

If I lost my sister, girlfriend, mother, cousin etc absolutely regardless of what they did for a profession or to earn money , I myself would be shattered and broken and in saying that I would be broken, I would be broken for an extremely long time .
Anyone who has ever lost someone they love will understand this, it is the worlds most ugly and terrible feeling in which you feel like apart of your heart is gone and something is missing and you cannot figure out what it is, it is then that you feel truly lost and do not know which way to turn in your life (as is my experience anyway) everyone is different I know but one cant help feeling this way .

What is also fuelling my post here is another thread titled Humans love to kill in which I have taken part in with most anger to state my opinion that not all humans love to kill, The Ipswich Ripper may love to kill but he is a nut-job too and I will without any hesitation back up that not all humans kill for fun , and to be honest I think that anyone who believes that garbage, especially light of the recent incidents that have taken place in England are nearly as mentally disturbed as the Ripper himself.

Every thought and process of the human brain has one algorithmic sequence which equalls survival, it doesn’t equal fun at all , anyway that is unless your mentally disturbed.

I have friends in the United Kingdom and I want to let everyone know to be careful and safe, I am very close with one of them and the other is a fantastic friends who I look up too , If you 2 read this I want to let you know that I always think and hope that you are safe , I will refer to them as J & A And for anyone else living in England please be safe , just a thought overall .
I am at work and I couldn’t stop thinking about this issue .

Many thanks & Blessed Be Members
A Friend Always

Omega 85

( -B )

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
NEWS:

A man has been arrested! all i know is that he is 37! and they cant say more at this time so it does not harm the inquiry

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
NEWS:

A man has been arrested! all i know is that he is 37! and they cant say more at this time so it does not harm the inquiry

Can not find anything online as a source?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
news.sky.com...

Breaking News Prostitute Murders: Man Arrested
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering five prostitutes in Suffolk.
The 37-year-old was arrested in Trimley, a small town near the port of Felixstowe, at 7.20am.

More follows . . .

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Is this the guy?

www.sundaymirror.co.uk...=ripper-hunt--the-suspect&method=full&objectid=18275623&siteid=62484-name_page.html

He's 37, from Felixstowe, and knew all of the girls...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
What a strange person.

I would have complete opportunity, the girls would have trusted me so much. If I had blindfolded them and taken them to the edge of a cliff and said take two steps but take three and you'll go over - they would have taken the two steps. From the police profiling it does look like me - white male between 25 and 40, knows the area, works strange hours. The bodies have got close to my house. I know that I'm innocent. But I don't have alibis for some of the times - actually I'm not entirely sure I have tight alibis for any of the times.

Doesnt help himself does he?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
There is a video on the arrest here if anyone is interested,
link

The Sunday Mirror tracked down the 37-year-old loner and he chillingly confessed between sobs: "I am a friend of all the girls, ...but I don't have any alibis."

That is strange ey? and apparently this guy has been seeing these woman for a long time and on rather frequent occasions .
he said himself that there have been about fifty this year.

he said that the killer had picked off the five "prettiest" prostitutes in Ipswich.

And that comment is also strange, do u think it is mere coincidence that the five he thought were the prettiest in Ipswich all were murdered??

He said: "Gemma and Tania, the ones I was closest to are the best looking girls who do this in Ipswich. In fact, they were probably the top five. Over time I have been involved with most of the girls. If you count, there are about 50 over the last year."

And now read this, this is from a transcript

If Tania hadn't been the first I would be out there in the street watching over her now. I could have been there for the others. If I was out there tonight I could watch over a girl but I would tell her that I can't keep her safe.

That sort of gives me bad vibes right there, its abit creepy tbh. and then there is this ,

On paper I should be attractive, but there is something about me women do not like.

From the way he killed the more he got media coverage do u think its possible that in link with this last comment he was seeking some sort of media attention??

Tried finding a police sketch of this guy but couldnt find anything,

Omega

[edit on 18/12/2006 by Omega85]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Why would you go to a National Rag (NotW of all papers) and basically finger yourself in the murders?

Guy seems like a bit of a prat, if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
It looks like he did not confess.
So I will guess at some point sooner or later the evidence that led to this man will come out. That will be the interesting part.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Why would you go to a National Rag (NotW of all papers) and basically finger yourself in the murders?

Ian Huntley did the same. Maybe he figured that if he's been linked to the girls, he could "front it out" and maybe deflect suspicion.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
It looks like he did not confess.
So I will guess at some point sooner or later the evidence that led to this man will come out. That will be the interesting part.

No, he didn't. Instead, he gave an interview on how innocent he was even though he slept with all the girls and has no alibi.

Talk about hanging yourself.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   

From what i know, the paper came to him,

this man has been "talked" to by police 4 times since the murders,
There is speculation that a number of women in the red light district had mentioned this man,

The paper then "from what i have heard" went to investigate for themselves,

So this could be what led police to question this man further,

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This is a bit concerning, he's been interviewed 4 times: the first time before the 1st body was found as well as having his house and car searched. If he turns out to be the killer then why on earth wasn't he put under surveillance after the first interview before the first body was found? Wouldn't that have saved the lives of 3 or 4 of the victims?

From his interview yesterday in the sunday mirror he doesn't sound that smart at all.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well, here's his myspace page :-

Tom Stevens myspace page

I bet it's not up for long...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nowthenlookhere
Well, here's his myspace page :-

Tom Stevens myspace page

I bet it's not up for long...

I am so adding him!
Movies: sorry I havn't starred in any (I find this intresting due to if he murders, they will make movies of him and he be infamous
)

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Galiega]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
His last entry according to the site was back in October. It would be interesting to know when exactly the killings started to occur.

I wonder if "the Bishop" is a pseudonym for something nefarious perhaps.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join