It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix Was A Working Cure Destroyed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Based on the blockbuster motion picture release, "The Matrix" Trilogy.
www.imdb.com...

Was Agent Smith the real savior where Neo was a false protector? At first I hailed neo as a hero to the salvation of a peaceful era but now that I think of it, he prolonged the suffering for humanity by stopping the internal glitch; Agent Smith. If Smith had won, the bodies that house the human spirit would be free from slavery where death is just the beginning than inevitably becomes the closest frontier. Neo admitted in his last words, "You were right Smith. You were always right. It was inevitable."

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
if you want a good look at the movie.. from the point-of-view of the film makers and other associates take a look at the warnerbrothers website

whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com...
The Story Of The Matrix

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If Smith succeded people would die in the matrix and the body can't live without the mind...

This may be a long shot but I always theought there will be another one,
Main reason is they said it was a trilogy were as reloaded and revolutions is just one big movie, and at the end of revolutions they say "We will see neo again" or something along those lines.

I think it would be about freeing the world and taking on the machines because thet would be the only way for freedom...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Meh.

I don't see it as Smith being good, nor bad. He is more neutral or inevitable than anything.

Sorry for the religious allusion, but think of Judas.
He was responsible for Jesus' death, yet it was required of him for the good of mankind.
So ultimately, it did not mean that he was evil.

Smith was just playing his part.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The way I remember it was that smith was like an anti-virus which was responsible for "deleting" any alien files within the system eg Neo.

I am a little blurry on this but the Machines were the ones who created the "Smith" software right?, In the second Matrix movie Im sure is when Smith becomes aware of what he actually is and plans to destroy both Neo and the Machines. Is that not the reason that the Machines allow him to connect back into the Matrix at the end of the third movie so that he can destroy Smith to save the machines in return for the safety of mankind.

new topics

top topics

join