It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana's Driver Was Drunk says DNA Test!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
i know most people think his a fruit,

but david ike's take on this in his book the big secret is themost mind blowing take on this event ive ever heard

just the fact that the underpas in the location for the acient goddess Diana,the god of hunting btw is there,

million more facts why would she be a target?

daughter in law of the head of the church of England having a affair with a muslim!could of been carring his child

she refered to the royals as lizards(the panorama interview)

plus the illuminati sybolism is all over this, crashed into the 13th piller,on the 31st of august (a pagan date)will have to look up why.

i cant explain this aswell as ike,so i only reccomend u read his version of events.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It is not my intention to discredit the conspiracy theories concerning the death of Diana, Dodi, Henri Paul on that fatefull day in August purported by David Ike because he is likely to be the very last person anyone would believe with his distortions of fact scattered with a dusting of his predictable brand of nonsense. Ike is entitled to his opinions and theories however knotted, inane, insipid and unlikely they may be. Here we are trying to establish fact, encourage debate and disect whole picture of the events into finding the truth behind media reported information.
There are a myriad of unanswered questions in this subject which need scrutiny with an open minded attitude and Ike does not contribute anything that seems remotely credible.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
ike presents nothing but facts to back up his view however far fetched
gives details reson why the driver was reciving unusual payments, gives interviews with diana's friends

please dont comment on ike if have not read his views

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I've listend to the evidence that david Ike has put forth on his books and dvd's and the evidence certainly is "far fetched" but not out of the realm of possibility....thats my take on it anyway.

I just wonder why he has not turned up dead somewhere before he discloses anymore secret info.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
"There are a myriad of unanswered questions in this subject which need scrutiny with an open minded attitude and Ike does not contribute anything that seems remotely credible."

saxon u dont sound very openminded,ive not said ike is right only that ive not seen a better explanation for all the strange circumstances that surround this case,

you actualy have any views on her case

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join