It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana's Driver Was Drunk says DNA Test!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
After all of the conspiracy allegations surrounding the death of Princess Diana it seems that a report expected to be published Thursday will rule the death of the Princess an accident with the findings of a DNA test backing the report.

www.foxnews.com
LONDON — New DNA evidence proves the driver of Princess Diana's car was drunk on the night of her fatal crash in a Paris underpass in 1997, British Broadcasting Corp. said Saturday.

The tests confirm that original post-mortem blood samples were from driver Henri Paul and that he had three times the French legal limit of alcohol in his blood, the BBC said, quoting from a documentary it will screen Sunday.

Conspiracy theorists have claimed Paul was not drinking that night, contending the blood samples were swapped with blood from someone else who was drunk.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

If this DNA test is indeed accurate it could put to rest the idea that Princess Diana was somehow murdered, but along with the report by the BBC of the DNA test results, the unnamed source said that former metropolitan police chief john Stevens' findings reported by the Observer were likely to fuel conspiracy theories.

Related News Links:
www.washingtonpost.com

[edit on 10-12-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I doubt this new evidence will do anything to quell conspiracy theories, since even if it does prove he was drinking that night, it doesn't prove that was the cause of the crash.

But it probably does end any further government inquiry.

RIP Diana.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The more they try to make this go away by reporting (new evidence).

The more people who never even considered the possibility of a conspiracy begin to take notice of the fact that something seems fishy <

Guess we'll have to wait for the report to hit and see what stevens has slipped up on.

[edit on 10-12-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This sounds familiar...

Wasn't there a photo of him with a nice cup of wine in all the papers and they were calling him an alcoholic?

Either way, I think at this point everyone knows that to blame the crash exclusively on this guy is pretty uh... naive.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Couple of things:

1. How can a DNA test tell if your drunk?
  2. And, how can they get DNA from blood?

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
stu,

1) The DNA just "proved" it was his sample, not switched in the lab, but I agree that doesn't prove much, alcohol could have been added to the sample, or the results faked.

2) Although red blood cells don't contain DNA, white blood cells do so it's easy to get a full DNA profile from a blood sample.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Ta..

Just confirmed what I was thinking, but I posed the questions to be sure

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
While I think that most people will quickly wave off this this report by the BBC the fact that the police chief has possibly gave more fuel to the controversy surrounding Diana's death gives cause for hope of the truth to be realized finally.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Other Diana death related news:

French SS Raid, Arrest Former MI6 Diana Whistleblower

Bulger killers' judge to take over Diana inquest

Revealed: British establishment were prepared for crash

Spies cover up Diana 'murder'

Jeweler Was Told To Lie In Princess Diana Case

I'm pretty sure that if Diana was murdered, it was to stop her to marry a muslim and then reduce the effect of hate towards muslims that is needed for a police state and a global war on terrorism.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't see this convincing me!
So, yeah, it's his blood. How DO we know the sample wasn't corrupted with alcohol in some way.
The news report I heard was that he also had some drug in his system to keep him from drinking.

Here's an old article on what drugs wee found in his system
alcoholism.about.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What does this DNA test really prove???

Conspiracy theorists have claimed that Paul's blood samples were swapped with blood from someone else -- who was drunk -- and contended that the driver had not been drinking on the night Diana died.

if the blood could have been swapped?? then isnt it reasonable to assume that they would have enough determination to publish a bogus DNA test??

But it is unlikely to stop the conspiracy theories. Among the report's findings, the newspaper said, was the fact the U.S. Secret Service was bugging Diana's phone on the night of her death without the approval of its British counterpart.

wonder why the secret service would bug Diana's phone??

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm just sitting here, wondering why it has taken this long for this to happen. (The DNA Testing)

We're talking about something that happened almost 10 years ago.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Good question Mechanic 32 why now after all of this time when they could have done a test years ago???

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
Good question Mechanic 32 why now after all of this time when they could have done a test years ago???

When I saw your first post, that was all I thought about. Why after all these years?

That should have been part of the initial investigation.

I always wonder about "evidence" being submitted so late, such as this.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yea, it makes you wonder if the guys that put this stuff out really consider how it will look to the average onlooker with a diserning eye, I'm not buying this fabricated DNA story.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Henri Paul was in the French version of the M15. Check out the number of bank accounts he had. The money! This case gets stranger and stranger ....

Originally I thought she was a victim of a drunk driving accident. But the more that comes out, the more I think that there could be something else going on. Maybe more than one 'something else'.

It'll probably take decades to unravel it all.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Why, with all the time and money put into this case, have they never been able to find the the other car ( I believe it was a white Renault ) involved in the crash.

I'm pretty sure it was never disputed that the paint transfer on her car was from another car.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I watched the documentary last night on the BBC. It was biased and missed out a lot of crucial evidence like the CCTV camera's not working in that area at that time, the tampered seatbelts theory (the driver was wearing a seatbelt when he shouldn't have been and the passengers weren't when they usually always do), the driver's links to MI6 or the quick embalming of Diana after her death.

It also, from the start, kept saying things like "conspiracy theorists believe that...." and "those people think....", which seemed like a cleverly worded way to suggest that 'normal' people don't think this and to alienate anyone who doesn't believe the fed story.

At the end it concluded saying that it was all because the driver was over the limit (ignoring the fact it has already shown testimonies earlier in the show explaining that the tests could've been tampered, the French coroner's methods were questionable and there was no record of who had access to the bodies or samples) and stated that the coming report would also conclude this and 'some people' would be unhappy at the conclusions.

Totally biased peice of work in my book.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
.....the conspiracies will remain active.
I have not seen the BBC programme so I cannot comment on the findings at this moment in time. I'm sure the programme will be screened again.
I have always held onto my theory that 'The British monarchy would never accept that the future king would (possibly) have a muslim half brother'
Read into this what you will but the actions that resulted in the death of Diana, Dodi and the driver should be laid to rest by the media.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
Why, with all the time and money put into this case, have they never been able to find the the other car ( I believe it was a white Renault ) involved in the crash.

I'm pretty sure it was never disputed that the paint transfer on her car was from another car.

The vehicle you mention is a white Fiat Uno, however I saw a brief documentary a while ago that dealt briefly with this car supported by photographs which was discovered burnt out in woodland. I do not remember the location. Tests on the paintwork supported the facts that this was the vehicle that scuffed the Mercedes in the underpass.
One often omitted report is that concernig a fast moving BMW motorcycle ahead/passing the Mercedes reported with rider and pillion passenger. I understand that this vehicle wasnot part of the pack of paparazzi hounds in the underpass. Various websites acknowledge this in their timeline of events but I have not seen a single documentary report this at all.
I often wonder who are these people who have not come forward to eliminate them from the investigation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join