It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this (UFO) video out.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Why have you bumped this old chestnut? what new has come to light or been disclosed please? Do you have new spor footage?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
Why have you bumped this old chestnut? what new has come to light or been disclosed please? Do you have new spor footage?

Not bad for actual triangles in a video.
Or you don't cotton to Tesla ship supporters.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

I was wondering why a 5 year old thread was bumped as well, with no new information added. Hmmm...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by chaztekno

I was wondering why a 5 year old thread was bumped as well, with no new information added. Hmmm...

You want to know.
I thought it was interesting and will get back to you after retracing my steps.
It might take 4 hours to get back so do not wait up.
Basically it must have been a ATS scour, you should try it instead of wonder
why other people do things.

Check it out, what do you say.

edit on 9/13/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: checked video didn't seem to be active

edit on 9/13/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: scour not search

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
*deleted*
edit on 13-9-2011 by gavron because: Not worth even mentioning...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
ufo suffolk 1998 david spoor // 2018
fC
www.facebook.com...
edit on 27-7-2018 by frère Claude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: behindthescenesWOW, 12 years ago.

This caught me by surprise. I re watched the video and I was thinking the same things I posted 12 years ago. Then I saw my response. Wow.

Anyways.

Ancient texts? What does that have to do with this man's alleged UFO videos?

“Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it ..."

And if anyone has studied history you will ultimately come to the conclusion that great effort was given to document Arial phenomenon. Regardless of the language or words used to address it.

For all we know, in reality, we are but in our infancy in technology. Ancient cultures, as it has been pointed out by others, could have been so advanced that it would be quite indistinguishable from magic. And since mankind is but only 40,000 years old, the technology could have been adapted to exclude us from ever identifying it, for what it really is. We see fragments of that technology floating in the sky, and not having a frame of reference to identify it properly causes a great deal of confusion.

Personally, I am way past being skeptical of its existence as I am a first hand witness to its reality. You can not un-see, what has been seen. The only question for me, is when "Contact" will become open to the public.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
The only question for me, is when "Contact" will become open to the public.

Maybe it was only for you.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
The only question for me, is when "Contact" will become open to the public.

Maybe it was only for you.
I have to agree, on some of the sightings. The others, well, as hard as they try to hide in plain sight, nobody is perfect, not even them

But, I believe you are right about that. Why one person see's, and another does not. Much of it, on one side of the issue, is a personal thing, but on the other, is a overall social/ global, (even Solar system) thing. The confusion comes when the sides are trying to decide, which of us belong, on what side. And you start playing the "Who is Really Who" game. I ramble......

I have no doubts that it all comes out in the final "individual" wash. TY.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I don't want to be rude but they are basing the validity of this guys claims on the apparent point that he's an accomplished landscape photographer. They then go on to show a few of his photos and I'm guessing they're his best work. They're trash. I'm an amateur and I'm a better photographer.

This guy doesn't seem believable at all to me regardless of his professional accomplishments which I doubt are real to begin with.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
the last part of the video where the orange glowing UFO shot off was really interesting ..

to say the least

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join