It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Tsarion work.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
has anyone looked at his work and jordan maxwell?

video.google.ca...

jordan maxwell
video.google.ca... - hidden symbols
video.google.ca... - bible very interesting
video.google.ca... - how the real world works.

thoughts?

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yes I have listened and watched many things on both Tsarion and Maxwell. Maxwell has gone quiet of late but he is bascially a very learned man when it comes to Myth's, the bible and organised religion.

Tsarion tends to stick to the Lumeria/Atlantis theme and has some compelling material which also correlates to alot of what Maxwell teaches.

Maxwell's forte is symbolism and language of which I believe his most interesting claim is that Jesus Christ is an evolution of the Pagan Sun worship with he being the Son ( Sun ) and the cross representing the quartering of the Zodiac Signs dying on the 23rd of December and arising 3 days later on the 25th.

Tsarion's main claims include modern civilization moving from the west to the east from Ireland and that principally the "New Grange" structure is a waterproof shelter that held the survivors of the great flood who were from Lumeria.

[edit on 9-12-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
thanks for the reply. when maxwell says you better look up what the United states flag really came from. what does he mean. i can never find anything he is talking about.

the cool think about mike and jorden is if you email them they do answer but they alwasy refer you to their work..

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
thanks for the reply. when maxwell says you better look up what the United states flag really came from. what does he mean. i can never find anything he is talking about

I think he is alluding to the freemasonry aspect of the US and how they have massively influenced the foundations of it. The dollar bill and all that stuff I suppose.

[edit on 10-12-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Tsarion often applies his occult "knowledge" to the real world, e.g., his theory that the U.S. Presidency has always been and still remains a tool of the European Royal houses, the Freemasons, the Vatican and a mysterious Egyptian "Black Pope".

in other words hes a total fruitloop

en.wikipedia.org...(continent)

Lemuria is the name of a hypothetical "lost land" variously located in the Indian and Pacific Oceans. Its 19th century origins lie in attempts to account for discontinuities in biogeography. Lemuria has been rendered superfluous by modern understanding of plate tectonics.

Though living modern lemurs are only found in Madagascar and several surrounding islands, the biogeography of extinct lemurs extending from Pakistan to Malaya inspired the name Lemuria, which was coined in 1864 by the geologist Philip Sclater in an article "The Mammals of Madagascar" in The Quarterly Journal of Science. Puzzled by the presence of fossil lemurs in both Madagascar and India, but not in Africa nor the Middle East, Sclater proposed that Madagascar and India had once been part of a larger continent, which he named Lemuria for its lemurs.

in other words it was invented in 1864 by Philip Sclater
it diesn't exist
it never existed
so anyone who claims it is is either nuts or making money from people who are nuts for believing it

you can make your own minds up about Tsarion and his associates but as hes been mentioned in this forum countless times you'd be better off searching for the previous posts about him than starting this nonsense all over again

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
First off why has Maxwell gone quiet?
Second Micheal Tsarion is making grandiose claims and throws in Biblical references which when I pause the movies and look up the scriptures are completely different then what he claims both verse & chapter. He's interesting but full of it.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Unfortunately Marduk is correct in his ascertations, but don't just solely stick Tsarion into this category of a writer passing off his fanciful works of fiction as "fact" to increase the readership and revenues.

There are literally 10's of thousands of authors now doing similar things and well to be honest quite alot of people who write on this very Board that do the same thing for varying reasons, of which appearing to be "in the know" seems to be the biggest motivator.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
From what I've seen of Jordan Maxwell's work, he's from the same cloth as David Icke.

In fact, that's an insult to Icke since at least his books are coherent.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You could draw some parallel's between Icke and Maxwell but to be fair to Maxwell he has been studying the occult for ( claimed ) 50+ years and although he attacks Christianity and its belief system quite strongly he has alot less fanciful claims compared to Icke.

Initially I thought Maxwell was an Atheist but thats far from the truth, he never makes any claims about the Lizard People but ascerts that Hidden Societies rule the planet and have doen so for ever.

I must point out also that Icke although he makes claims of these Lizards/Reptillians I strongly believe its just a symbol for the Jews that he decided will get him off the hook from organisations like the ADL ect..

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well according to maxwell he brought david ick to America. he got him started in the USA. he's probably gone quiet be cause everything coming to a close and his work doesn't need further research.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Yes I have listened and watched many things on both Tsarion and Maxwell. Maxwell has gone quiet of late but he is bascially a very learned man when it comes to Myth's, the bible and organised religion.

Tsarion tends to stick to the Lumeria/Atlantis theme and has some compelling material which also correlates to alot of what Maxwell teaches.

Maxwell's forte is symbolism and language of which I believe his most interesting claim is that Jesus Christ is an evolution of the Pagan Sun worship with he being the Son ( Sun ) and the cross representing the quartering of the Zodiac Signs dying on the 23rd of December and arising 3 days later on the 25th.

Tsarion's main claims include modern civilization moving from the west to the east from Ireland and that principally the "New Grange" structure is a waterproof shelter that held the survivors of the great flood who were from Lumeria.

[edit on 9-12-2006 by mazzroth]

hey mazzroth could you provide a link to your statments above. I would like to get a good read on it.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theTRUTHtheWAY
hey mazzroth could you provide a link to your statments above. I would like to get a good read on it.

Which bit mate ? there is a tonne of information on Jordan Maxwell on Bit torrent either video or audio, but Tsarion you will need to go to Red Ice Radio and look up some of the interviews done there download and listen.

Another person who sort of backs up Jordan is this women who call's herself Acharya S. and she has some interesting spins to organised religions as well.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I would like to read more about Jesus Christ and the evolution of the Pagan Sun worship and December 23-25 which i think you are referring to the year 2012, right?
Thanks in advance

[edit on 13-12-2006 by theTRUTHtheWAY]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by theTRUTHtheWAY
I would like to read more about Jesus Christ and the evolution of the Pagan Sun worship and December 23-25

There's much about that verys subject throughout this forum.

You might want to do a search, you should find lots of info.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

Jordan Maxwell Introduce David Icke to America.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thedangler

THE FLAG

FURTHER READING

Jordan Maxwell tends to always give introductory talks. He knows allot. I believe he thinks if your interested you will do your own research. If you digest what is on his site you will see there is info there he seldom talks about.

Tsarion's Origin and Oracles series is very good. I don't agree with everything, but there is excellent info in that video series.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I think you are spamming the board Mtsar008 - not a good thing to do.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Yes, He's quite pleased with himself.

There are no amazing insights just a whole lot of disrespect from a scared little man. Go away Mtsar008

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thedangler

How come that every video that contradicts Michael Tsarion and his "opinion" vanishes from the net within a short period of time??

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hi folks,
I'm watching an incredible 70 part lecture by Michael Tsarion now called "Age of Manipulation". It's intense! Check it out. I'm on Part 20 right now. Here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join