It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best way to prevent an abduction?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
do any of you know the best way to prevent an abduction by aliens, im always scared to go to bed cuz i always think i might get abducted, call me paranoid but im serious

One thing they clearly avoid without exception is leaving any tangible evidence whatever. So, set up some booby traps with cameras, sticky paper on the floor (they have when you enter an electronics assembly area), mp3 recorders, and so on. Be creative. Do this well, and I can guarantee you won't be abducted. Remember, they have never been caught in the act!

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Put up a Chuck Norris poster above you. He'll scare the living hell out of them.

Or they'll die laughing.

Either way, you win.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
One thing they clearly avoid without exception is leaving any tangible evidence whatever. So, set up some booby traps with cameras, sticky paper on the floor (they have when you enter an electronics assembly area), mp3 recorders, and so on. Be creative. Do this well, and I can guarantee you won't be abducted. Remember, they have never been caught in the act!

Despite the fact the alien spacecraft do not appear to have shielding mechanisms, they still have a lot of dangerous toys in their arsenal.

Along with the sky blue paralysis beam and intense white floodlight to immobilize, the aliens in question have also been known to use advanced electromagnetic pulse (EMP) technology - which our governments have also. This renders electronics useless, at least temporarily.

Electronic surveillance and electronically powered traps are ineffective against Zetan-aliens.

This is a key reason why it is so hard to capture the Zetan-Greys on film.

Furthermore, they will not enter a house or vehicle unless they know their intended is either paralyzed and/or unconscious, and their use of EMPs is commonly found with abductions from vehicles, as they are used to make the engines stall out.

Hence, electronic defense measures are not a good idea and one can actually put oneself in more danger from relying on them in this conflict

[edit on 27-3-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
How bout a booby trapped room. Anyone who comes in while you're asleep will get the trap sprung on them. I don't know I'm thinking something like a spring loaded pole with a hunting knife attached to it aimed at the door or windows. Cocked and ready incase someone comes through the door unexpectedly. Just keep an old milk jug near the bed so you don't have to disarm you pungie pit like trap, steak to the chest on a stick trap everytime you have to take a leak.

No tech for them to detect. it could work. i think the old bucket of putrid stuff above your slightly ajar door trick would work wonders too. For extra fun put '___' in the gunk. Supposedly their skin absorbs just about anything.

No mr. Grey. Im about to take YOU on a trip. Sucka.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
How bout a booby trapped room. Anyone who comes in while you're asleep will get the trap sprung on them. I don't know I'm thinking something like a spring loaded pole with a hunting knife attached to it aimed at the door or windows. Cocked and ready incase someone comes through the door unexpectedly. Just keep an old milk jug near the bed so you don't have to disarm you pungie pit like trap, steak to the chest on a stick trap everytime you have to take a leak.

No tech for them to detect. it could work. i think the old bucket of putrid stuff above your slightly ajar door trick would work wonders too. For extra fun put '___' in the gunk. Supposedly their skin absorbs just about anything.

Yes, and keep those windows and sliding glass doors covered with a thick shade. A common abduction tale is when someone falls asleep in front of an open or uncovered window and then has problems with missing time from having been kidnapped after being knocked out with a paralysis floodlight or beam.

Your idea might actually work.

But of course the trap would have to be so cleverly constructed that they would not even feel the need to scan through the walls and yard around your residence.

Humorously, I can't help but to imagine some short, nerdy, Zetan-Grey reading this thread and immediately sending an urgent message to his comrades: Henceforth, all abductees that are also ATS members need to have their residences and surrounding yards scanned for lead-lined containment rooms and mechanical traps before you proceed with any more routine kidnappings.

Originally posted by BASSPLYR

You know BASSPLYR, I am sure that you and many others here will agree that it would be very educational if some executives at The Discovery Channel, The Travel Channel (which has done UFO documentaries), The History Channel, and/or The Learning Channel, get together a group of some bright and well-informed ufologist-analysts, along with some well-trained and open-minded engineers, and devise a very practical, electric-free approach to defending oneself against Zetan-alien abductions. And then put all of that into an upscale documentary.

That would be REALLY SMART.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I have people put this silver metalic paint all around the inside of my bass so that it is very well sheilded from outside emp (which would add nasty buzz to my bass and piss off the studio engieneer. Along with poor grounding.) THis stuff is cheap and seems to work pretty well. I wonder if it would be effective to coat my indows and walls (underneath the paint of course) and roof with this stuff. It could reduce the effectiveness of the floodlight like beams and the blue beam of immobilization and abduction. Maybe stop it out right or enough to keep control over the immediate situation.

I would aslo construct a farady cage meshing inside of the walls of the house. Those bastards would have to either tunnel in through the floor (I somehow don't picture them doing this) or kick down your door. Again not something I picture a grey doing.

Also, I bet that if the discovery channel were to do a how to prevent abduction special. they would find all sorts of basic and rudimentry things just about anybody could do to prevent abduction or to thwart it. I'm picturing historians coming out of the wood work with medeavil (sp) traps and weapons that are suprisingly simple and deadly.

Also how bout sticky paper or fly paper lining the ground in the house put out at night that could serve to hamper the greys. maybe line those with '___' too. Or just good old poison. Watch out for dead vermin. Intergalactic and terrestrial in origen.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

For extra fun put '___' in the gunk. Supposedly their skin absorbs just about anything.

ROTFLMAO...

Oh boy (wiping tears from my eyes), yeah - "welcome to earth!"

You know, I wonder - perhaps some of these contactees that claim they are being abducted against their will - maybe they could set up some kind of traps.

I guess it would also rely on the frequency of the abductions to. If a frequently abducted person were to get some kind of 'alien hunter' (like ghost hunters) squad together and film the location from a distance and plant 'sleepers' near the location - perhaps something tangible could come out of it... dragging a 'tripping alien' to your local police station would be quite funny though...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I could see the poor grey being questioned by officer stedanko under some lone light bulb.

"Now where were you on the night of march 28th, 2007!!!"

"fool you know damned well where I was! At jimmys house...uhh...with some friends."

"Yeah, well tough guy! Tell me what you were doing over at jimmys house with some of your 'friends'!"

"uhhhh......"(trys to bolt for the interrogation room door)

"Hit 'em with the Tazer boys!"

BAP!!! BAP!!! BAP!!!! BAP!!! BAP!!! BAP!!!

"Now I'm gunna ask you again!"....
Welcome to earth is right.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You can scare them silly by sleeping naked and wearing chastity belt with a huge knife sticking out from in between your legs.

When they appear, you smile slyly at them and say," I've been waiting for you."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join