It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best way to prevent an abduction?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Paul,

I heard about a similar story but in vietnam. But, I suspect officials have come across cases of this here and there in a lot of locations. Womder f we've ever gotten them back before for any of this stuff. A sucessful hit on these creatures by a military unit at any point.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There has probably been a number of hits that have not leaked out. One of the hits that did is this one...

US Warships Shot Down UFO During Operation Desert Storm

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm always glad to hear about when we have successfuly knocked down an alien UFO. Technology is great and all but will usually fail when up against overwhelming hostility. But these little grey guys deserve every patriot missile they get launched at their scrawny marsh-mellowy behinds. (sometimes beige)

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Has anyone heard of an overweight peron being abducted? Im being 100 percent serious. I'd love to see a poll of people who claim to be abducted, and find out their height/weight ratio. I believe there might be something to proving abductions do happen if indeed they only happen to non fat people. Afterall, wouldnt you only want the best samples if you were using them for experiments?

Anyone here been abducted, and if so. . would you consider yourself to have been overweight at the time? Not just a few pounds either, at least 40+ lbs overweight?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
you know i was thinking something like that too. I've also noticed that only a certain demographic gets abducted.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Thats very interesting. Besides the Hill case, I cant think of another african american reporting being abducted. At least that has been made public. Maybe I need to make a thread about this for discussion. Thanks for your input.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
racist aliens hmmm interesting, well maybe wieght issue would be because it could be to much wieght on the ship idk, but i think that the greys are light so id think they wouldnt make it wieght bearablyfor more than what they wiegh idk just my opion,also i think i spelled weight wrong but im not sure

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
wouldn't it be funny if the aliens didn't abduct fat people because they exceded the maximum lift preformance of the flying saucer. Al bundy would be begging the aliens to take him with them just to get away from the heavy customers at his shoe salesman job.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
ifthat was true theyd love lindsay lohan, and other anorexic people, but also how come it seems like they never abduct famous people, just regular people

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
ifthat was true theyd love lindsay lohan, and other anorexic people, but also how come it seems like they never abduct famous people, just regular people

GOOD call! So true. . . I mean if thousands of people have been abducted, you would think there would be a famous person here or there being abducted as well. The flip side would be that maybe there have been famous people abducted, but are afraid to come forward for fear of ruining their career?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
I'm always glad to hear about when we have successfuly knocked down an alien UFO. Technology is great and all but will usually fail when up against overwhelming hostility. But these little grey guys deserve every patriot missile they get launched at their scrawny marsh-mellowy behinds. (sometimes beige)

people like you scare me.

Aliens arent a threat. Read the following...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As immense as that game is, there is a bigger one: Control through fear. As Werner Von Braun related to Dr. Carol Rosin, his spokesperson for the last 4 years of his life, a maniacal machine - the military, industrial, intelligence, laboratory complex - would go from Cold War, to Rogue Nations, to Global Terrorism (the stage we find ourselves at today) to the ultimate trump card: A hoaxed threat from space.

To justify eventually spending trillions of dollars on space weapons, the world would be deceived about a threat from outer space, thus uniting the world in fear, in militarism and in war.

Since 1992 I have seen this script unveiled to me by at least a dozen well-placed insiders. Of course, initially I laughed, thinking this just too absurd and farfetched. Dr. Rosin gave her testimony to the Disclosure Project before 9/11. And yet others told me explicitly that things that looked like UFOs but that are built and under the control of deeply secretive 'black' projects, were being used to simulate - hoax - ET-appearing events, including some abductions and cattle mutilations, to sow the early seeds of cultural fear regarding life in outer space. And that at some point after global terrorism, events would unfold that would utilize the now-revealed Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARVs, or reversed-engineered UFOs made by humans by studying actual ET craft - see the book 'Disclosure' by the same author) to hoax an attack on Earth.

Like the movie Independence Day, an attempt to unite the world through militarism would unfold using ET as the new cosmic scapegoat (think Jews during the Third Reich).

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
what if there is a real threat from space?

what is the risk in assuming that our own people have malevolent interests and ETs have benevolent interests?

why assume that is true?

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by denynothing

GOOD call! So true. . . I mean if thousands of people have been abducted, you would think there would be a famous person here or there being abducted as well. The flip side would be that maybe there have been famous people abducted, but are afraid to come forward for fear of ruining their career?

ya but maybe if they wouldcome forward more people would believe since there famous and usually are sane( now tom cruise is an exception lol) i mean if i heard that a famous person that i adored was abducted i would probly believe them more than just some dude.

[edit on 7/1/07 by denynothing]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
is to sew your a hole shut..no more anal probes

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Is it only in the US that people get abducted?

Seriously, i never heard of this little problem before i came to this country, of course i was too little to remember, but no one ever from overseas seems to discuss this like we do here.

Maybe the answer would be to move to another country and be safe.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Is it only in the US that people get abducted?

Seriously, i never heard of this little problem before i came to this country, of course i was too little to remember, but no one ever from overseas seems to discuss this like we do here.

Maybe the answer would be to move to another country and be safe.

Australia has the same problem... as does the UK... maybe it is just a western world thing?!... move to Kazakhstan?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR

Judge them by their fruits.

I wholeheartedly agree with that appraisal.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
what if there is a real threat from space?

Roger that. Seems if anything, there is more proof of bad then good, if we want to call any of it proof.

If the government is the bad guy and the ETs are good, the evil government plot should not win out due to the good ETs.

Otherwise we average folks lose.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Very true. Anybody who says greys are here for our benifit have an obviously low apptitude for distinguishing freind from foe. They are probably the same people who say. "Oh look another credit card offer in the mail. I have really bad credit. I think I'll take these swell chaps up on their card. Wow only 27% interest! what a deal."

Seriously what have these grey our so called "space brothers" ever done to deserve the term benign being attached to their name?

Abduct people (abduction means to take against someones will, it's a form of violation, right up there with rape)? Oh wait they do rape their abductees with anal probes etc. Preform harsh and torturous experiments on the population. Fly around with complete disregard for the self soverignty of the inhabitants of the planet. mutilate innocent little cows and other livestalk. Act like preverted peeping toms. Sexually molest abductees for "breeding" purposes. Disarm our defensive measures, just to threaten us. Renig on their sworn word and deals.

Yeah friendly my arse. Good going US Navy! 1 down 23,485,958,294 more spaceships violating our soveriegnty to go. Hope greys like size 12 army boots on their little necks. If they had ears they would know that the ratcheting back of the fireing bolt was a round being chambered. A round also being readied to be chambered into their pumpkin like skulls! You may take out land, but you'll never take our FREEDOM!!!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Oh man, I - am - really - trying - to - not - make - a - worthless post - here..................

I'm not strong enough!

Here's the perfect way! Every night take lot's of Ex Lax, eat alot of beans, and drink alot of water too. If one of those sneaky aliens comes near you with a probe - you let him. After the KaBoom, trust me, you will be on the abduction black list. Problem solved! It's perfect!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join