It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Government Cover Up Geniuses...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
First of all, I should say I am not a genius. But I have known geniuses. Frequently their minds believe everything is in disorder; this spurs them to create solutions, even to the risk of every person's job, including the President of the USA. This is medically related because genius seems to be the product of our genetics, environment, and diet. Is the goverment altering our genetics, environment, and/or diet to create more or fewer geniuses? Under what circumstances?

I believe geniuses and all should flourish to create cures for heart disease, cancer, all diseases, and end war...

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
that touched me deep haha

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkindonuts
that touched me deep haha

If that "really" touched you deep, what methods would a government use to create, eliminate, or alter genius in regards to genetics, environment, and/or diet?

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The Government let Artistic Geniuses:

Write books and screenplays
Make music and sell it on iTunes
Paint paintings and sculpt sculptures
Make movies and plays and operas and musicals

And when they are done making works of priceless beauty
the government, through mind control and other techniques:

Gets them to commit suicide
Go insane
Become drug addicts
Get murdered by supposedly a crazed fan acting alone

Like a tasty tube of minty toothpaste-
they are squeezed and then thrown away.

How do I know?

I am not a genius myself...
but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms

The Government let Artistic Geniuses:

Write books and screenplays
Make music and sell it on iTunes
Paint paintings and sculpt sculptures
Make movies and plays and operas and musicals

And when they are done making works of priceless beauty
the government, through mind control and other techniques:

Gets them to commit suicide
Go insane
Become drug addicts
Get murdered by supposedly a crazed fan acting alone

What are your best examples and worst examples of the government using mind control? What are the "other techniques"?

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
food is getting worse for people more and more food suppliers are being controlled by the same companies. they put Florine in the water.
they banned trans fats but they will probably tax people who eat them soon enough...

they are dumbing the population down. look at the education system its a joke.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Can Genius be determined from a medical scan that attempts to determine the, say, top 1% in intelligence? If so, which scan would be most effective, the MRI, CatScan, PetScan, X-ray,...? Would the government be able to perform these tests from remote differences without the "lower" people knowing?

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Folks, I'd like to add a few thoughts as an educator to this:

- First of all, the current term for genius is "Gifted". These are the people that seem a bit out of place in their environment, such as the 8 year old I had sitting next to me in one of my college classes about 3 years ago.

- Second, we're now just beginning to understand how giftedness or genious works. Many children that are high-level gifted are also severly disabled. We don't really know why, but you can see it in children like Rex McCullen (I believe I got the last name right). At the age of six he could play Mozart from memory and compose music for the piano in less then an hour. However, Rex is blind and Autistic. Simple things like dressing himself or holding a fork require help.

It's not so much a conspiracy as that science really does Not understand many of these Super Gifted children yet. The human mind still holds many secrets that we don't understand yet.

Tim

[edit on 10-12-2006 by Ghost01]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
My last IQ test gave me a score of 130, and i like to think that I'm pretty smart. I did a documentary recently at NASA's shuttle landing strip about experiments being done in Zero Gravity and let me tell you something. Those guys are Geniuses they may not be Mensa types but we have some really smart people in this country doing some really crazy stuff already.

top topics

join