It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel Framing Russia/Putin?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
G'day all,

My above titled theory is not based on any facts but on a gut feeling I have had for a while, heightened recently by events concerning the Litvinenko poisoning/assasination.

Litvinenko was an outspoken advocate of President Putins policies as was the female journalist that was murdered not too long ago.

I personally think that Israel has been able to seize the opportunity with all these anti-putin types and has sent out assasination squads under the umbrella of Mossad as they had done after the 1972 Munich Olympics. And they have been slowly taking out all the vocal opponents of Vladimir Putin to make it look like these assasinations were Moscow backed when it was infact Israel behind them.

No, I hear you, I do not have any sort of evidence to back this up but as stated above, just a gut-feeling about it.

You may ask, what is there to gain for Israel to do this?

Well I beleive that this is all part of the "end-game-scenario" that the west is building up to - the next Great War, that seems to be brewing on all corners of the planet.

By framing Putin, they manage to get Europe offside towards Russia, and getting Europe and the States to criticize Putins actions as Stalanistic and against democractic freedoms. This is to build angst between Russia and the West. For we all know that Russia is somwhat secretly/and publicly supporting Iran/Syria and China with weapons developments. They are trying to throw Russia ofcourse as their economy is starting to boom with the prices of oil going up, their oil production capacities are catching up as are their mining ventures, and Putins grip on the free press is strengthening too.

What worries me is that I see Israels "religiosity" clouding their judgement - how is this do you ask? Well the whole Gog/Maggog thing in the book of revelation.

I beleive Israel is quietly and carefully manipulating world affairs and situation to bring about an apocalyptic war for they belive it'll bring the return of christ back.

Maybe they are feelin guilty for being involved in his death or something and want to repent for it....I don't know.

Just all seems to be going down hill for the whole world when we should be getting over our differences instead. We've been on this planet long enough now and we should have learnt atleast something about peace...shouldn't we?

mod edit, spelling in title

[edit on 9-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Why Israel of all nations ? A jewish nation believing in the return of Christ ??
Do you even know what the Jews believe in ? Sure the Jews dont like the communists and those who supported( I think most reasonable people would too given that the communists persecuted them!) them but that doesnt mean they are going to take the pains to kill somebody just to make Putin look bad ! Especially with the circus so close to home! Surely, they have bigger fish to fry closer to home.

You feel that Israel has been manipulation world affairs for a long time?
Why is that? Because they are Jewish ???

That is quite an anti-Semetic rant you have going there! You feel that Israel is to blame without any proof and just a gut feeling. Also insinuate that the are scheming and up to something! If that isnt the classic anti-semetic rant I dont know what is!! But dont worry about it, this board is sympathetic towards anti-semetics. You shouldnt have any problems here!

[edit on 9-12-2006 by IAF101]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101

That is quite an anti-Semetic rant you have going there! You feel that Israel is to blame without any proof and just a gut feeling. Also insinuate that the are scheming and up to something! If that isnt the classic anti-semetic rant I dont know what is!! But dont worry about it, this board is sympathetic towards anti-semetics. You shouldnt have any problems here!

[edit on 9-12-2006 by IAF101]

I dont think there is anything anti-semetic about Melbourne Militias' post. It seems to me he is talking about the Government of the nation of Israel not "jews".

Why is it that any mention of Israel in a less than positive light is labelled as "Anti-semetic"

As for your last statement about this board being sympathetic towards anti-semetics, i think its sympathetic towards finding the truth however ugly it might be.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Obviously you wouldnt! Birds of the same feather!

Its always Israel that is the "evil" little zionist nation trying to secure a nation for the jews! and to spice it up a bit lets add "ruining the world" too!!

I think the Nazis wouldnt find it offensive too and would support it. Maybe even pull out the 'Protocols of Zion' and "prove" their claims!! But that is all normal in a place where it is okay to cast aspertions about a people simply for what they are. The clever way to do this now is to say, I am talking about the "evil" state of Israel not the Jews!! As if a blaming a jewish nation for all the worlds problems has nothing to do with its millions of Jewish citizens!

Obviously, for an anti-semetic this means nothing.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

What are you implying? That if you disagree with Israel you hate jews. That is getting old. People with brains can see the utter stupidity (though clever) of that misinterpretation.

If you disagree with Bush, does that mean I hate myself because I'm american? News flash: A large portion of Israeli jews disagree with their regime. Also, a large portion of jews don't believe that Israel should even be a nation.

So kindly stop cluttering threads with your "easy to point" antisematic accusation. And yes the Israelies dabble in other countries affairs. Take the American culture Propaganda movement into consideration.

AAC

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Conspiracy Theorist,

You took the words out of my keyboard before I could get to them. One of the major faults in todays society is the fact that although we are told to practice and promote free speech and thinking it is a very unfortunate truth that if you even so much as include the word Jew or Israle in a sentence, 9 times out of 10 you will be cut down by someone labelling you an anti-semite.

IAF101,

Why is it that you feel threatened by someone criticising the Israeli Governments actions? I am not criticing the jewish people as such, but the actions of their leaders. I am sure there are many jews in Israel who do not support their governments actions and also have a hope for peace with their negihbours.

This is an open forum, lets try and debate things in a civil manner and not labell each other anti-semites and the such.

Thankyou

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Many believers in prophecy are sure that Russia and China will be key players in the wars of the end of days. Right now everyone is focused on the Middle East, but things are beginning to happen in Russia and China that indicate that a war might not be too far away. Putin is getting more powerful and China is having a military build-up.

One thing. I can't think of a single reason that would make Israel want to manipulate world affairs to bring Christ back. We're talking about Jews here!

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

FYI, there are Jewish people that disagree with israel. That argument is mute.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Its always Israel that is the "evil" little zionist nation trying to secure a nation for the jews! and to spice it up a bit lets add "ruining the world" too!!

uh huh.. and where in Melbourne militias' post did he say that.. can you quote it for me.

But that is all normal in a place where it is okay to cast aspertions about a people

You say this as you label people you know nothing about as anti-semetic. If its really that bad, im sure there is a board somewhere on the net for people who think like you do. That is to say, not at all.

You are a Hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
If you disagree with Bush, does that mean I hate myself because I'm american? News flash: A large portion of Israeli jews disagree with their regime. Also, a large portion of jews don't believe that Israel should even be a nation.

A ridiculous explanation at best, something that obviously can only be conjured by those who hate without reason and are too craven to accept the truth.

Are you an Israeli ? Have you even been to Israel ! Go ask anybody in Israel if their goverment is trying to manipulate the world to see the return of Christ and see what their reaction is! A majority( all most all the Jews in the world!) support the state of Israel. Who ever told you contrary has pulled a fast one on you!

The people of Israel support their nation and its struggle against the terrorists who bomb and kill its civilians. They supporr the nation where their fathers, brother, sons and daughters serve to keep them safe. What you are saying is utter and complete tripe. Your attempt to justify this disgusting attempt to slander and defame the state of Israel by using anti-semetic propaganda is fact enough of what you represent.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
NKUSA.org: Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism

True Torah: Jews against Zionism

Some recommended reading for you, IAF.

[edit on 9-12-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The killings bare marks of past KGP killings, same type of method same blatant use of powerful chemicals like plutonium 210 or racine or cyanide

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The Mid-east problem could be solved in a relatively short space of time if people were to give it a go with an open mind and give and takle in some areas.

The major reason for the conflict is that Palestinians and the other Arab nations want Israel to go back to the borders before the 196? War. Not sure which exact year but I think you know what I mean.

Israel is very lucky that they received their own nation via the U.N, regardless what the reasons or how it happend, not being the arguement at this point in time. The land that they received they felt wasnt enough and due to their imperialistic governments wishes they grabbed more land, from the Syrians, from the Palestinians, from Lebanon at one stage and I think Egypt too, correct me if Im wrong but I will not profess to know the exact details of it.

Tell me now, anybody, who wouldnt be upset with a neighbour in their street who took your garage away from you, then took half the house of another neighbour, then occupied the front yard of a third neighbour?

Go back to the original borders, give back the lands that were taken after that point in time, try it out for a period of 6 months to see if it'd work with a genuine ceasefire and a strong U.N overvation to report infringements on all sides and Im pretty sure you will see some sort of progress.

Thou some here will beg to differ with my ascertions, atleast Im trying to put forward a proactive approach rather than a re-active method which almost allways includes the military.

How hard is it to go down the street to a new neighbour who just moved in and give him a beer and say "G'day how's it going? Im just up the street so if you need a hand with something just come past and say Hi", not storm up to the guys house, say "I like your front yard, I think I'll kick you out and occupy it for a few years, Oh, I might also build a wall so you cant get back into your front yard!"

C'mon give me break!

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
FYI, there are Jewish people that disagree with israel. That argument is mute.

FYI, that is not an argument, that is a question!

FYI, this isnt about merely disagreeing with Israel, for Israel has done none of what is being purpetrated here. This is a clear and malicious attack. Recognize the difference.

FYI, the brazen slander being passed off here, with no qualification what so ever, employing clearly anti-semtic innuendo is a testement to the insouciant attitude that prevails here condoning such opprobrious attitude.

Your attempt to stifle my views is hardly suprising given the proclivity of the company here!

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

FYI, that is not an argument, that is a question!

Don't insult my intelligence.

FYI, this isnt about merely disagreeing with Israel, for Israel has done none of what is being purpetrated here. This is a clear and malicious attack. Recognize the difference.

No, it's an opinion. It's speculation on what's going on. You prefer to see it as an attack because the country speculated upon is Israel. Members do the same with other countries here on ATS. Are you going to call all of those attacks and slander as well??

As long as no one is insulting, denigrating and/or bashing any country or people it's not an attack. And it's allowed here on ATS.

FYI, the brazen slander being passed off here, with no qualification what so ever, employing clearly anti-semtic innuendo is a testement to the insouciant attitude that prevails here condoning such opprobrious attitude.

Ahem.. *Nonsense!!* ahem.. Sorry for my throat.

Talk about the kettle calling the pot black.

Your attempt to stifle my views is hardly suprising given the proclivity of the company here!

Ahem.. *Nonsense!!* ahem.. Oh mann.. Anyone got some Ricola or fishermans friends??

And btw.. Having some Jewish ancestors, I can't be sympathetic to any anti-Semites.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

NKUSA.org: Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism

True Torah: Jews against Zionism

Some recommended reading for you, IAF.

LOL! I have actually met the rabbi Weiss of the NK USA. Do you know how many followers they have??
They dont even let these people into the synagouges in New York forget about representing any populace of Jews!

They are a bunch of ultra orthodox Jews who think it is dastardly for Israel to allow other religions. They think that the jews are meant to roam the earth like nomads because they interpret the Torah in the "right way" I dont see where they say that Jews are responsible for plotting against the world? They say that because terrorists are killing innocent people in Palestine this is testement to the fact that Israel is never meant to be.

I know all about them. Thank you. This isnt about disagreeing, this is about slander. Casting aspersions with regards to some concocted "gut feeling" that Israel is somehow out to ruin the world, for the proposterous claim that it was trying to have Christs second coming. And so perpetuating this myth and hate that is quite along the lines of what is spewed by any anti-semetic source ala the KKKK.
But instead it is me who is pounced upon in a defensive sweep to drown out the protest against this blatant slander against the Jewish nation and its people.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Like I said...

The pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

uh huh.. and where in Melbourne militias' post did he say that.. can you quote it for me.

I never said that he said that, read carefully, I am talking about the general trend that these posts take.

You say this as you label people you know nothing about as anti-semetic. If its really that bad, im sure there is a board somewhere on the net for people who think like you do. That is to say, not at all.

You label a nation that you nothing about.
Oh and dont think this is the only board I use, hardly the case! Most of the people of value have left, I only occasionally stray when the mood takes me and see this flood of BS that is sweeping over the place and raise my voice.
No board with any stature would let this BS fly, apparent it does here!

You are a Hypocrite.

Now who's the one who's labelling others??

Disgusting!

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Don't insult my intelligence.

You are being presumptous!

No, it's an opinion. It's speculation on what's going on. You prefer to see it as an attack because the country speculated upon is Israel. Members do the same with other countries here on ATS. Are you going to call all of those attacks and slander as well??

Yes, if those people feel offended they should raise their voice. If you are going to call it a "speculation" then that is your choice, it doesnt change the fact and yes I see it as an attack because it is Israel and I have every right to defend Israel.

If you dont take this as denigration than there is little I more I expect from you.

Ahem.. *Nonsense!!* ahem.. Sorry for my throat.

Ahem.. *Nonsense!!* ahem.. Oh mann.. Anyone got some Ricola or fishermans friends??

Spare me the attempts at sarcasm! I dont think such pubescense impresses anyone.

And btw.. Having some Jewish ancestors, I can't be sympathetic to any anti-Semites.

Ah the final defense, I have some extreemly distant relative who is Jewish so that absolves me of all my indiscretions and malovelence!

I leave this thread in disgust!

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I leave this thread in disgust!

Bye bye!!!

Now let's get back on topic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join