It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS-116 will this be the one that shows us the proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Will this current NASA mission slip and cut us a break to the truth about UFOs? I don't know, but I am sure gonna keep my eyes wide open. I have a really good feeling that we might get some new UFO footage. I hope that all the NASA savvy people here at ATS keep their eyes peeled. Any weird news or weird events should immediately be posted.

I will concentrate and telepathically ask the aliens to harass the STS-116 so that we can get some great live feeds.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have, I think, Comcast cable in Arlington, VA, and it's Channel 72.

Here is a link to NASA's online live feed - LINK

Good luck! I'm curious myself...

I understand that NASA intends something like 15 more launches, or wants to make 15 launches by 2010 to finish work on the space station...

Hopefully the more we go up we can increase the flybys by ET craft...

[edit on 9-12-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I think we would all hope so. But I also think that the most of us have been wishing that with every one of the last launches.

Let's keep watching NASA tv, scanning the web and hope something out of the ordinary will happen.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
that was a beautiful launch, eh?

i tuned in to nasa tv earlier today for a few minutes and already saw something off in the distance... i dunno if it was the iss in the distance or a satellite or something else, but it looked pretty wacked... you could definitely tell it was not a lense flare from the camera, but something off in the distance... hopefully some peeps are recording the coverage...

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by m3rlz
that was a beautiful launch, eh?

Sure was. I watched it from the corner down the street. Lit up the sky, it did.
As always, a spectacular sight.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't think we are gonna see any ufo's on the live feed.
They arn't showing us the ultra violet camera footage

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I wonder why they decided to launch the shuttle at night? I wonder if it had to do with the last shuttle experiencing a high UFO pressence. When it got to space i could not really see much but a black background.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have been dipping into the live feed as well and will post any finds. It's quite difficult to spot things on the live feed but i'll keep my eyes peeled!!

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
is this live? if it is they could have it live in a 1 hour delay so they can just cut out stuff. who is in charge of changing all the camera pos. because if something comes into view they can move out of that cam pos real fast.
i really dout you'll see anyting. sorry. good luck though

new topics

top topics

join