It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Share your good abduction stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It has come to my attention that many people think that everyone that gets abducted has very bad experiences, I know there have been many of these, but i also know there have been good ones as well. So what I ask of you is simple, if you have an experience that you would like to share that has befitted you or was just pleasant, please post it here so that we may know not everything is out to harm us.

Peace, love, and light

Pancho

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So i take it that nobody has any positive stories. Either that or people are just not coming forward, which is perfectly fine. If anybody would like to share their positive experiences, feel free to do so. No, i won't call you crazy or ridicule you, and i will try my best to keep others from doing so.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Most of the posters on ATS are probably too young to have experienced good encounters. I agree with Probed by Grays when he says that in the early 90s the nicer aliens were ordered not to interact or interfere with us earthlings anymore. I've been reading a huge database of contactee reports and the drop off of pleasant encounters at that time is dramatic and seems to support PBG's statement. From the 90s onward the reports of probing Greys, Reptillians, red eyed beings, strange monsterish beings which had always been a part of the list of reports started becoming the majority of the reports with the nice visitors reports dwindling to almost nil.

I would love to hear some good experiences too, no matter how long ago they occurred. It would help us to see the other side of alien visitors for a change.

STM

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yes, that very well could be, hadn't even considered something like that. I started this thread because i'm tired of people saying aliens are demons etc. etc. I wanted to hear the other side, the stories that involved improved abilities and a new outlook on life, just to name a few. I feel that there are both good and "bad" beings of every kind, and i was just hoping for some feedback.

It's good to see that somebody finally responded to this though, thank you seentoomuch.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I've never been abducted myself, but sadly the majority of stories i have heard are fairly distressing and not at all pleasant.

In The Communion Letters, there is a few cases where those taken are just shown places, maps and given information.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
My true day of reckoning arrived when I watched Steven Spielberg's "Taken" series on TV a couple of years ago and it's got to do with that white rabbit. I cannot even describe the gamut of emotions I experienced when it dawned on me that all of those large white rabbits, and I must say that the white rabbit in Taken is right on target, I had seen mostly in my lucid-like dreams all of my life were actually connected to those 'other' very, very strange lucid dreams of mine that I began to experience about eleven years ago... but first let me talk about the white rabbit.
When I was a little girl, one Easter morning, I woke up and just as I was climbing out of my bed, I saw a very large white rabbit, just like the one in "Taken", that at first was standing upright where it then zipped under my bed. Needless to say, when I saw that, it frightened me yet oddly enough, I recall that I actually leaned over my bed to look under it and sure enough, there it was laying sideways in fetal positition looking up at me with it's very black eye's where in a blink of an eye-- it disappeared!

Now what's so unusual about this is that I'm not one of those people out there who can remember things that far back into my childhood. In fact, it would be fair to say that I've only got a few events/incident's about my growing up years that I actually remember that stick out like isolated island's ... the kind that you wash up on only to find that it's sinking moment by moment back into the sea with you on it and no where to turn! My seeing that white rabbit that morning was one of those memories that stuck with me through thick and thin, yet to ask me what I did after the homecoming game when I was my high school's homecoming queen -- I'm clueless.
There's more.... to be continued...

I'm too tired too to write more tonight but will continue tomorrow....

[edit on 30-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It's late so I'll check in here tomorrow and write something.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I always find the reports of the UFO enhabitants more interesting than the craft.
This website has a good summary:

www.ufoinfo.com...

Some seem quite friendly and are concerned about the welfare of our planet and its animal species.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well, most of my experiences were very frightening.
I have had many ufo dreams in the past and use to have out of body experiences as a child which I found frightening, there were visitations by a little troll looking guy and a black cloakd figure. Many times I felt like I was under attack, being frightened intentionally. I saw balls of light as a child, saw a woman in white robes (possibly my grandmother). I had a few dreams that are unexplainable, I was in a place where time did not exist and I had demonic nightmares as well, all before I was 10 years old but...
I always felt like there was a spiritual force guiding me, I believe there are good aliens out there helping too. Most of the time when something frightning would happen I was told how to deal with it, like counting backwards from 10 to make the cloaked figure disapear. I saw white light outside my bedroom window (and I lived in a townhouse) with a low throbbing humming sound, could not wake my parents.. I slept with them on and off till I was 13. I don't really recall greys though... only in a dream last year where I was having a dream in a dream and was startled out of it bcause someething about it was wrong and I woke up (in my dream) on a ufo, on a table and was very mad. I told them they gave me the wrong false memory and started throwing things at them, then woke up with a migrane. A few weeks ago though, I dreamed of 3 very human looking aliens, they seemed friendly and said soon there will be disclosure.
I had 2 dreams of ufo's and aliens and my bf had one as well, similar and on the same night and he isnt much into ufos or paranormal topics. So, even though there are a lot of bad stories... I think there are good ones floating around too... I hope. I had a nice ufo dream last year where they formed a golden sphinx in the sky, then I had a sighting a few days later... just a quick glimps of large white orb and small red orb shooting along the sea coast... really cool.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thank you all for sharing....I hope more people will give us all some insight to the better side of things. Sorry for not replying, I haven't been on here in about a year or so....but I check back in every day or so now. Lol, enough rambling

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I don't really know if I was abducted or not, but I had THE MOST real dream ever, and I have some very very realistic dreams. However, I tried to wake myself from this one, and was able to, but I was sort of paralyzed. Not sleep paralysis, because I've had that too but that's another story. This was different. I tried to get up and it was extremely hard. I managed to sit half way up, but then it was a struggle to stay awake. So I fell back to sleep and continued the dream. Aliens contacted me in the dream and told me things. They let me make a choice about something and that was about it. The whole dream scared me so bad that I literally called my ex and cried about it. I haven't cried since I was like 10. That is not a joke. And I've had MUCH more to cry about than a 'dream'. I don't even know why I was so scared. Really it shouldn't have been so bad.

All I know is that I don't even want to talk about it or entertain the possibility that it was real, but at the same time I can't help but want to know.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I just read the post above me and it scares me to death. In my dream I had called my recent ex, but someone in the dream asked me something so I put the phone down by my waist and talked to them for a second, then told her I had to go and hung up. Now, when I called her the next morning she told me she had weird dreams that night too (not into the stuff, like the person's bf) and that I called her in the dream. This is the point where I broke down for some reason and I asked her what I said, that it was really important (the times of the call matched) and she said she couldn't really tell, it was like I was talking to someone else.

Also, in the dream, they were very telepathic. I've never felt anything similar to how it felt to have someone speak through such means. I went to bed at 5 and woke up finally at 7, but I could not go back to sleep.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have always had a paralyzing fear of doctors, hospitals, and medical procedures. I am 30 years old and had just had my first physical exam. I know, bad. I was so hysterical that the doctor was worried about me and suggested counseling or medication. I figured it was not bad idea considering I spent a sizable amount of time during the day worrying about surgery and doctors. I am not crazy!! The counselor said I seemed to have post traumatic stress and signs of OCD. I started taking OCD medication and felt much better. About a month after feeling great I started having very graphic and terrifying nightmares of surgeries, being sliced open, something about a big metal tank. I just remember the feeling of complete and helpless terror. After several months of this (having 1-3 dreams a week) I googled 'medical phobia and nightmares'. I found a random site with a list of alien abduction 'signs'. I have never believed in this but read it anyway. I believe that whether it is aliens or some other medical explanation that I have the same problem as these other people. I now think back to some of the strange occurrences and wonder if they have any connection. I went on vacation to Mexico for 3 weeks and since I am from Oregon I was pretty pale. After a couple weeks as I got tan I noticed many small pale scars (very fine scar lines that looked like scratches) they were aligned in patterns of 3 or long single ones from my shoulder to my elbows and did not go away no matter how much lotion I put on them. My husband noticed them and asked me if I was ever a 'cutter' in my younger years!!! I wasnt. I also remember waking up in the morning when I was a kid with these little scratches and assuming it was from my cat. I lived in the country when I was younger and frequently went on nature walks alone and once my parents thought I was lost and had to call the police because I was gone all day. I remember waking up thinking I just fell asleep but didnt remember sitting or laying down. I was just laying in the moss and brush against a fallen tree. I actually woke up because a deer jumped over the log and ran off and the sound scared me! My parents still tell everyone about how I fell asleep and got reported as missing like its a funny thing now. I just blew it off. Yes, I must have fallen asleep for 8 hours in the middle of the day in a pile of muddy moss!! I have so many stories of all the dreams too. They are actually pretty scary ind interesting even if they are just regular old nightmares. I am going to try to not dwell on this incase it is just me being a hypochondriac and super bored Googler!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
difficult but enlightening.. was taken aboard a plasma type ship piloted by beings made of light.. they said that they were dimensional but had to take on a certain amount of density to interact with our plane. they used a hologram type of viewing device that showed our past present and future. very unfortunate they lamented as they explained the presences of the grays, the dark side of the moon and our government being deeply involved in an international conspiracy to keep the public ignorant.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
One thing to consider,

Think if you discovered a planet, observed it for many years, and came to the conclusion that you could interact/live in harmony with the people of that planet.

Well, have the aliens done that yet? No.

Why not? I think you could come up with few possible hypotheses.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
^^honestly the hypothesis here is a strict understanding between the galactic "order" and ebe's visiting the earth. the grays have been given an unusual license to come down and actually help with harvesting after the a-bomb alarms were sent off. we aren't anywhere near the level of evolution we should be right now.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Most of the posters on ATS are probably too young to have experienced good encounters.

STM

You are quite right with this statement.. they have definitely backed off greatly since around the turn of the millenium. The grays are here doing a difficult work and they will continue doing it until we hit the target in a couple of years.

top topics

join