It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hint NASA knows more about our Alien visits in the past

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 137
[Yes but then take into account what the believes of the Sumerians were about our solarsystem, us humans and the knowledge about planets thousends of years ago. So NASA must have known about the theory that we have been visited by beings from "planet x" the Annunaki and could even be genetically engineered by them.

Where's Marduk when you need him? I smell Sitchin readers about... Perhaps you can show me in which part of a sumerian text that talked about the Annunaki, coming from another planet, and the word Nibiru in Sumerian, in context?

I believe Occam is our friend in this case.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon
Where's Marduk when you need him? I smell Sitchin readers about... Perhaps you can show me in which part of a sumerian text that talked about the Annunaki, coming from another planet, and the word Nibiru in Sumerian, in context?

I believe Occam is our friend in this case.

Sorry my Sumerian aint as it used to be

No, ive not read Sitchin's 12th planet and i cant tell you in what part of the text's they mention Annunaki because i cant read nor write Sumerian and dont have any of the real cuneiform texts in my posession. I know that other researchers claim that Annunaki have nothing to do with an other planet and that they were just gods or sons and daughters of gods. Im not presenting this as the truth, it is a theory.
But the question is, did NASA take this theory serious if they knew about it? I think they knew it could have been a possibility that we have been visited in the past by life forms from other planets, after the encounters there own astronauts had. This could explain various events and story's in our history concerning "gods", the nazca lines and forgotten knowledge about our solar system and who knows what more.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join