It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET's or Demon's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hello Earthlings,
Before you all go off and get your hammers.
I did a search on this topic.....ET's or Demons?? Seems this idea is not anything new but in reverse of trying to prove that these ET's and the UFO's are the handy work of Lucifer.

Can anyone prove they are not??

Disclamer.....I'm not into any orginized religion or group, but have been brought up with the Bible in the house. In fact, I've seen two UFO's in my 59 yrs on this blue ball, but no ET's or demons..........

If this is a repeat....sorry....I'm new

Peace,
Merky

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by merky

You cannot prove a negative.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
hey hows it goin? good web site to check into this is www.bibleufo.com...
excellent information....

Is Satan Using UFOs To Deceive Mankind?

One of the core principles upon which this work was founded is based on the biblical edict to prove the concepts it represents as stated in 1 Thessalonians 5:21, "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." The most important of those concepts is that we believe the Bible shows overwhelming evidence that the Elohiym, God, and the Malak, angels that serve the Elohiym, travel in UFO-like vehicles. We also argue against the concept that these vehicles are satanic in origin, as the Bible only contains only the most vague of non-specific references that this may be possible. Many theorists claiming the UFOs in our skies are an illusionary or holographic reproduction of UFOs to deceive mankind into turning from the worship of God to the worship of a false alien race.

This being the most prominent theory of mainstream Bible-based religion concerning UFOs, and in light of new evidence found in the process of researching the biblical books removed from the original Bible, we will use this section to address this very controversial theory.

Why we say God does travel in UFOs but is not an alien.

There are certain connections we make in our minds that are cast in stone. If a police cruiser pulls up you expect a police officer to be in it, a tank always has soldiers, and planes always have pilots. UFOs have also been that closely associated with beings from other planets or galaxies and therefore are called aliens, and extraterrestrials. The popular concept about life outside Earth's biosphere took flight in the late 1800s with the popularization of the now famous canal system on Mars. This led to speculation that such a system had intelligent builders, which led to the concept of a Martian civilization. By the time Orson Welles broadcast of "War of the Worlds" hit the airwaves in 1938, a radio drama about a Martian invasion, the concept of life on Mars was so accepted it caused a social panic. To this day there is a direct association between any anomalous flying objects and visitors from other planets. Given that there have been no alternatives to this limited paradigm the extraterrestrial connection to UFO remains.

It is this direct association that we challenge in this work. Based on direct evidence, historical consistency, and simple logic we find the "alien connection" to be nothing more than a condition response based on society's constant exposure to a single and specific concept. By considering the entire historical evidence this concept comes into question. In the Bible and other ancient writings the "gods" fly in strange objects, throughout history the same anomalous flying objects appear with glaring consistency, and UFOs are the most common aerial phenomena seen in our modern skies. Any attempt to ignore the clear association of these three facts is unrealistic and simply defies logic. The flying vehicles of the ancient gods, the historical record, and our modern biosphere are not the evidence of a bizarre series of coincidences but overwhelming proof a practical connection.

The Bible
The Gods and divine beings of the Bible travel in rapidly flying, glowing, flashing, spinning, metallic objects, which appear dark and solid like low clouds in daylight, while brightly lit, with projected beams of light at night. These objects descend to the ground, ascend into the sky, and hover above the ground for long periods, sounds are broadcast from them, and they exhibit power to alter the natural laws. Humans and other beings are described as ascending up into and descending down from these objects and perception of time is altered. In many of the world's ancient writings those beings called gods commonly fly in objects with very similar descriptions to those in the Bible.

The Historical Record
Throughout history witnesses have testified to the existence of rapidly flying, glowing, flashing, spinning, metallic objects that appear dark and solid like low clouds in daylight, while brightly lit, with projected beams of light at night. These objects descend to the ground, ascend into the sky, and hover above ground for long periods, sounds are broadcast from them, and exhibit power to alter the natural laws. Humans and other beings are described as ascending up into and descending down from these objects and perception of time is altered.

Our Modern Skies
Thousands of people testify to current presence of rapidly flying, glowing, flashing, spinning, metallic objects that appear dark and solid like low clouds in daylight, while brightly lit, with projected beams of light at night. These objects descend to the ground, ascend into the sky, and hover above ground for long periods, sounds are broadcast from them, and exhibit power to alter the natural laws. Humans and other beings are described as ascending up into and descending down from these objects and perception of time is altered.
www.bibleufo.com...

just a little of the info that is there....

[edit on 9-12-2006 by Funkydung]

[edit on 9-12-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Let me ask you. What purpose would "demons" have in examining a human's anatomy? "Demons," assuming that they have always been around are well aware of a human's anatomy..They have no need to prod...An alien from another planet, on the other hand, would definitely be curious... By the way, etehreal beings have no reason to ride in physical machines... Aliens are beings from other planets, not "demons."

Have a nice day!!

[edit on 9-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Hello Earthlings,
Before you all go off and get your hammers.
I did a search on this topic.....ET's or Demons?? Seems this idea is not anything new but in reverse of trying to prove that these ET's and the UFO's are the handy work of Lucifer.

Disclamer.....I'm not into any orginized religion or group, but have been brought up with the Bible in the house. In fact, I've seen two UFO's in my 59 yrs on this blue ball, but no ET's or demons..........

If this is a repeat....sorry....I'm new

Peace,
Merky

And while we are at it,

Can anybody prove that lucifer is bad, or even exists/existed?

Can anybody prove that Jesus was real/ or even a man?

Can we prove that we are in fact living and have not died from another level of existence and just ended up here?

Can we prove without a doubt that god is some guy who watches us (I don't think god is physical in any way).

Can you even prove that I exist, can you prove that i'm the anti-christ, could you prove that i was the messiah if it were true (i don't think it is, but you couldn't prove it)

There are many things you can't prove, and many things we don't know and most likely won't until we die.

How do you know that it is not us who are the "demons".

Think about the fact that there are good people and bad people and you have your answer. Some will be good, and some bad, whether or not they are here now, they exist, and there are "good" groups and "bad" groups; although we should say spiritually advanced and still in need of much learning instead of good and bad.

Peace, love and light

Pancho

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Let me ask you.
What purpose would "demons" have in examining a human's anatomy?
"Demons," assuming that they have always been around are well aware of a human's anatomy..They have no need to prod...

Don't they? They are curious and jealous of the human form. Their form is not like ours....sprit vs flesh and blood. Like us they have the power to deceive.

An alien from another planet, on the other hand, would definitely be curious... By the way, etehreal beings have no reason to ride in physical machines...

I did not say they (demon's) did ride in physical machines. I said ET's...AND...UFO's were or are the work of the greatest deceiver created.

Aliens are beings from other planets, ....They are??
not "demons."

Have a nice day!!

"to deceive mankind into turning from the worship of God" Which imo, is going very well.
You have a good day also,
Merky.....nothing is clear.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
@ Merky

You may not have said that "demons" ride around in physical machines, but UFOs are certainly physical macines. So, if you're going to argue that extraterrestrials are "demons," then you are in fact stating that "demons" ride in physical machines..

As far as your argument that "demons" are curious or envious.. I don't buy it... What do they have to be envious of? We are living a hellish, physical existence on earth... We don't know our true potential until in the spirit

Have a wonderful and light filled day!!

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
And while we are at it,

Can anybody prove that lucifer is bad, or even exists/existed?

As far as I know, (limited, btw) what is in the Bible....he's the #1 bad guy and rules the world....I think that means Earth.

Can anybody prove that Jesus was real/ or even a man?
Mmmmm, Good point, the jury is still out on that one.

Can we prove that we are in fact living and have not died from another level of existence and just ended up here?
Ah, Don't go their, haven't had supper yet.

Can we prove without a doubt that god is some guy who watches us (I don't think god is physical in any way).
IMO, He can do anything.....anything he want's to do

Can you even prove that I exist, can you prove that i'm the anti-christ, could you prove that i was the messiah if it were true (i don't think it is, but you couldn't prove it)
Gezzz, your full of questions tonight.....

There are many things you can't prove, and many things we don't know and most likely won't until we die.

How do you know that it is not us who are the "demons".
OK, POOF, your a frog.......joke son....LOL

Think about the fact that there are good people and bad people and you have your answer. Some will be good, and some bad, whether or not they are here now, they exist, and there are "good" groups and "bad" groups; although we should say spiritually advanced and still in need of much learning instead of good and bad.

Opps ...supper is ready..........C ya..........Merky

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
the aliens are the gods, pure and simple. But they act cold towards us to keep us contained in maximum security, because we are a dangerous species and we are in a school learning about good and evil etc.

Personally I don't care if they are demons. I am just highly interested in any beings from outside this earth reality. I want to find out all about them and learn to live in peace with them, or at least learn our different places in God's reality.

[edit on 9-12-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Alien's as Gods and Daemon's seems a bit of a cosmological novel effect, if we follow the strand's of the Ultra Terrestial view of John Keel, then they can and do behave as Budwill's of our Disaffected Sub Concious's, especially from the Akasa and the Future Selve's. Doth thou agree?

Go look up the esoterric signification of what the Greek "daemon's," actually means - you will be surprised.

It depend's whether we want to believe within the bad soul or the good soul part's of the Alien's fables - just like Dragon's, Goblin's, Dwarves, etc.

Also look up Carl Jung and you will sense an almost newer Post Primal Screaming within the Womb like Spaceship's.

"Lucifer," symbolises the bringer of light as he fell from the skies, ie crash landed in his spaceship which he used for Psychic Astral Self Defence within the Galaxy's Space - Time Construct, and then brung the fire's from the Heaven's just like the anciente Prometheus.

George Andrew's has proposed a demonic system like the Goetia based on his "72" guide to the myriad race's of Alien's.

Very "Solar" and eideticised.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Why would demons fly around in physical machines and probe human beings? That does not make any since at all, and sounds stupid.
That is the exact same thing I once thought, before I began researching everything I could find on the subject and reading the Bible.

A member of this board named "probedbygreys" would have you believe that aliens can change from solid to astral forms to walk through walls and abduct you. If they have the technology to do this to themselves, then why can they not use that same technology to make YOU pass through the wall on the way out? The typical abduction story has the aliens coming through the wall and then the abductee floating through an open window or being lead through an open door.

This sounds like someone making an excuse as to why aliens can do this than rather comparing them to ghost, who also pass through walls because they are spiritual in being. So why do the aliens after abducting someone probe them and do experiments? The reason is simple. So you will ask why.

They want you to wonder, to question and doubt your faith so they can become real in your head and in this world. The governments of the world have already been manipulated by them for years, and the governments have been given "technology" by them and spoon fed lies that decieve the very elect. Our leaders have been forced to believe that these aliens are from another world and they are hear for various reasons.

This is a deception. This is a smoke screen put up by Satan to prepare his minions for the End days so he can gather strength as the love for God deminishes. I know that might sound far fetched or that might even piss people off but if you do the research, if you read the Bible and its tales of the Elohim and Nephilim, and then think about the facts regarding aliens and their UFO's, you too might see the truth.

I am a person who has been blessed to have a mother that is very close to God and who has shown me amazing acts of proficy. I cant even count the number of times she has told me things that will happen and in time they do, exactly as I was told. My birth was a miracle and my mother was told by God that her son would live durring the End of Days. That I would walk in the final hours of life as we know it. My message to you and to all who believe in alien life is to please re-evaluate your possition and edjucate yourself.

Yes, aliens are demons.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
Why would demons fly around in physical machines and probe human beings? That does not make any since at all, and sounds stupid.

That is exactly my point... Until they answer that for me and not give me this boxed answer of "to deceive" I will not even consider and an alien/demon ideology.

[edit on 12-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Demons are our own figments we assign a life form. The aliens are life forms we assign our own figments.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hi,

satanist aliester crowley wrote in one of his books around 1900 about a demon " ewass" (spelling?) that appeared and spoke to him . he drew ewass in the book . ewass looks like what we would call a grey.
this is a link to aliens = demons.
the book communion whose author says is non fiction is about greys abducting him , and thier big message they came to tell Mankind?
they say that THE LORD JESUS CHRIST is just another ascended master like budda etc...basically theosophy. theosophy is the UN's religion
lucistrust.org.

In the Bible there are only so many classes of created beings. it's MAN
, the animals and the Angels. Of Angels some are evil and followed lucifer in rebellion against GOD. They lost their first estate and are fallen. Maybe they use nuts and bolts tech to make up for the glory they relinquished at thier fall?
As for whats with all the reproductive experiments...read Genesis 6.
Additionally mythology somewhat mirrors the account in Genesis 6 with stories of europa and the Bull and other myths of " the gods" raping women and the "titans".
Evidence

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Therein lies the problem..."Christians" label them "demons" because they are saying things that are contrary to what you personally believe... That line of "reasoning" doesn't prove that they are "demons."

[edit on 12-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

You cannot prove a negative.

Negative one is negative one.

in other words:

-1 = -1

there, i proved a negative.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It is not contrary to what christians believe at all. If the Bible had no mention of beings coming from the sky and having babies with the wemon of earth then we would have no leg to stand on right? But it DOES speak of these things so therefore this is in line with what christians believe, because it is in the Bible.
Christians believe the Bible.

If you do not believe the same, then please change your avatar because the man in that picture proclaimed the ancient God of the sky (Baal) as being the devil himself. The worship of Baal came from his great wonders in the sky and control of the air. The Bible states that Satan is the prince of the wind.

Have you not ever wondered why aliens from another planet would travel millions of miles through space just to appear in our skys and wow us, then go away and nothing more comes of it? What would be the purpose of that?
Why do UFO's have bright lights to be seen at night when it seems that would serve no purpose? They dont need lights to guide themselves or alert other aircraft like a human in a plane. Its like, "hey look at this huge space ship!"
So why else would they want your attention? Maybe to scare you and make you ask why? Maybe to plant a seed in your mind that would sway you away from what you have been taught? Does that make sense?

And what if you see something like "John Lears moon pics" here on ATS with artificial structures and supposed mining operations? What about anomolies on Mars? It all fits in the same boat. The boat that you seem to be riding in. I hope you abandon this boat, or be marked by the anti-christ, which is what these things are.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
@ Merky

As far as your argument that "demons" are curious or envious.. I don't buy it... What do they have to be envious of? We are living a hellish, physical existence on earth... We don't know our true potential until in the spirit

they aer envious of us because we have free will. free to make a choice. and its our god given gift. be it for good or for bad. humans are told about the spirit over and over again but satan and his god forsaken little workers overwhelm us with materialistic idols constantly and us humans no longer even belive that there is a such thing as a spirit. have no clue about our spirit. thats part of the plan.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I do believe that nutcase christian's believe that anything outside of their astral temple's maybe a "glitch," or a "ghost in the matrix," I think Alien's maybe the Newer Genre of Daemon's.

HAIL XENU!!!!

new topics

top topics

join