It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS = Anti Troll Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
there are plenty of websites and forums on the internet for trolls. if you are simply here to troll, you are in the wrong place. if you are simply here to spread lies and start flamewars. you are in the wrong place. if you have troubles understanding that TROLLS are not welcome on ats, i can find you numerous websites where trollism is encouraged.

this is the ats gaming forum. we are here to talk video games . LIKE ADULTS. if you cant keep youself from crapping on any discussion, GO AWAY.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
lollerskates.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
My advice, just blank them out, don't put them on Ignore, just pay no attention to them.

A troll feeds off other members getting annoyed, so don't feed them. Without food hopefully they bugger off or grow up and contribute to something.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
A troll feeds off other members getting annoyed, so don't feed them. Without food hopefully they bugger off or grow up and contribute to something.

Well said. I think that if you really, really want to keep trolls out, all members of the discussion board need to ignore them. Of course having vigilant mods around helps. But if everyone ignores them, then eventually it will get around that there is no point in trolling ATS because you'll just be ignored.

EDIT: Spelling

[edit on 12/11/2006 by DCFusion]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
ayyep dun feed them thus problemo solved.

top topics

join