It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Military use of flying saucers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So according to the whistle-blowers, the military have their own flying saucers in good working order - either the originals or adapted from. I saw a documentary on the History Channel that featured archive footage from the USAF testing their own flying saucers and there are photos proving that Nazi Germany attempted to replicate this technology also.

Assuming today the USAF have a saucer or plane - that is obviously far superior to the Eurofighter, under what circumstances do you suppose these craft would be put to use? Could they have played a part in Iraq? (I don't see how), are they being used as spy planes in North Korea?, perhaps they are being saved for a potential alien invasion?, they have to be cheaper to take out into space than any Shuttle mission....maybe they are building a base on Mars? surely this technology is enough to rule the world?

I suspect the scientists and engineers are still figuring it out.

There has to be someone in the know out there that can give us some good indication..

[edit on 9-12-2006 by SwingingMonkey]

[edit on 9-12-2006 by SwingingMonkey]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
When some one on earth has advanced technology they always put it to bad use. so im going to assume its not for the greater good of the world.

if you goto www.drboylan.com and read the stuff about the UFO's and and other air craft you will get a good indication of how these things are being used.

A whistle-blower for the previous Iraqi war stated that at the beginning no US troops were allowed to bring video cameras or other devices. no media everything was impounded because they were testing their as crazy as it seems plasma beam weapons. killing 1000's of Iraq soldiers.

And if you don't think this is true think to yourself how advanced the military was back in 82 i bet the military tech is 50 years more advanced then civilian tech.

A NASA scientist has animals hovering from acoustic resonance in 86

Anyways what ever they are I'm sure we will find out soon enough.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwingingMonkey
Could they have played a part in Iraq?

Who knows.. UFO's are seen in Iraq, but who's piloting them we just dont know.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
for spying on other countries.

they kept stealth technology a complete secret for almost 20 years. there were stealth fighters flying around in the 80's ..

i watched a show about it recently. the radar absorbing material is kinda fishy, maybe it is from some alien technology. but the plane itself is triangular and boxy thus helps w/radar but makes it hard as # to fly. in fact, if you let go of the main control for just a second or two the plane would go out of control, the military says, due to its shape. But thats why they added a fly-by-wire system, so it connects the plane to each subtle amount of force applied to the controls i guess.

anyways, if they can fly an incredibly un-aerodynamic by-design aircraft in that manner, its pretty safe to say they could do the same with disc technology, that is to fly a saucer shaped aircraft by using the most advanced fly by wire systems. it seems that nowadays you can fly just about any object .. or i should say an aircraft of any shape, even really unaerodynamic, with the right technology.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The Flying Disk design is an adaption of the Flying Wing design, the idea being the use of a circular wing. The most likely use for the Flying Disk or Flying Saucer is probably spying. Since so many people tend to "Assume" they are from other worlds, you could litterly hover in plain sight and gather intelligence while hundreds of baffled spectators are reporting a UFO! Also the flying disk has natural stealth qualities to it.

Tim

new topics

top topics

join