It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo from Alien Interview?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Found this image today, and it reminds me of the "Alien Interview" video.

I am sure it has been posted here before....if so, just send me the link.

L8TR,
DriveByReader

www.alienphotos.k-netti.nu...

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Its either the same puppet used in that film, or the real thing. It does fit a popular description grays. The skin look vieny, and is consistent with reports of creatures without their skin. Good quality puppet or the real thing...I can't tell.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My thoughts are parrallel with yours Freezer. Just wish we could see more of the Puppet/EBE. I like how we can see the detail of the chest as opposed to the video. Also to note, the guy is shoving his finger in its mouth...the same thing done in the video by the Med Techs.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Pretty sure it is the same one that can be seen in the alledged alien interview video. Weather it be genuine or not i'm yet to decide, tho it is very convincing to me. Thanks for posting the pic here anyhow, should be interesting to see what other people think of this one.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sure does look like the same puppet or actual creature. See that blank expression on the greys face. Thats the look of fear they get right before us humans do a little probing of our, own with high caliber bullets.

Ram

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What is wrong with the guys finger

--------total edit---------------

If It's the one from Alien Interview - They must have cut of the nose of the thing...This puppet has no face - like the Alien Interview 51 being had..

Not the same.... Nose is missing... No face..

[edit on 8-12-2006 by Ram]

Look at the man's torso the green thing - Look at he's arms - the perspective is totally wrong.
Look at the background - Strange strange strange....

Look at he's finger - In the mouth - Looks like a snake or something - besides being more clear than the rest of he's fingers - Should be a clue that it has been worked on with a smugde tool from a photoshop alike program.

Besides that - Look at the pixel resolution on the guys head - and compare it with the pixels on the alien face....
Looks like somone has had some time with photoshop - while either being drunk or bored. Or just plain stupid.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Looks very similar to the Alien interview ...i never seen this pic before.

Very interesting. Maybe this pic is the proof that the Interview is a hoax.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Good Observance Ram. I pulled the image into Photoshop to get a better look...
The guys finger(s) is strange... I just cant tell which finger and/or part is Puppets mouth (Poor resolution). It is obvious the pict has had its dimensions changed and the guys head is proportionately awkward with the arms/hands. The lack of seeing the Puppets left arm is either due to a photo crop or a dismantled EPE (Extraspecial Puppet Entity).
All the cables in the background make me think of a studio setting...

Anyhow, when I came across the photo it reminded me of the Alien Interview and I had to show my ATS Brethren. Plus, I liked the detail of the torso...rib structure, circular sternum, and funky "collarbone".

Hopefully others will look at it and it might lead us to the original photo(s) or more info of this scenario...

Orion, that is my favoriet quote/scene from BladeRunner....good movie..crappy music score though..too much cheesy synthersizer sounds.

L8TR
DriveByReader.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Orion, that is my favoriet quote/scene from BladeRunner....good movie..crappy music score though..too much cheesy synthersizer sounds.

L8TR
DriveByReader.

Hehe...agree
...but the music isnt so bad!

top topics

join