It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condoms are too big for Indian men

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here it's for business, but over there, it's all pleasure

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Too funny!

Recently I heard on the Sirius Radio Playboy channel that "professionals" in the "business" as they call it use something they call the "two hands test". As I understand this, it means that if there is something significant left over after applying a baseball bat style grip, that the "professionals" consider you worthy of further "study".

Damn, so many euphemisms for just one post! The stuff people come up with ...

Anyway, can't someone in a country the size of India just start their own company to make a product sized accordingly? Seriously, what's the big deal and then who else in the world would even know?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
well some jobs cant be outsourced.

[edit on 123131p://555 by semperfoo]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Jeez Semperfoo, that would be like a circus tent on these poor guys.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
A lot of companies produce smaller size condoms, most notably a company in Japan that produces 60% of the nations condom supply produces them in accordance to the average size of their men.

A short web search turned up a lot of companies that make smaller sizes as well.

If you have been looking for somewhere to buy smaller condoms, this is the place! We can link to you LifeStyles Snugger Fit Condoms, Exotica Snugger Fit Condoms, and even Custom Fit Condoms that will fit even the smallest penis.
www.morecondoms.com...

I'd hate to be the guy buying the one on the far right, but if the glove doesn't fit you must quit...

And again, with India producing more condoms than any other country in the world you would think they could make a size that would fit their population.

As far as the biggest condoms made, I think Durex take the prize with the XXL.

Even Paul Bunyan should be able to fit this one.

I'm curious if any ATS members have tried the female condom ???

It's inserted by the woman prior to intercourse, but it seems a bit strange to me. But looking at the picture it appears a very well endowed man could also wear it if he couldn't find something in his size.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I, personally, am hung like the business end of an anteater.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfoo

Maybe we should keep the bragging to a minimum in a touchy thread like this or a mod will come along and shut it down........

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
As far as the biggest condoms made, I think Durex take the prize with the XXL.
...image....
Even Paul Bunyan should be able to fit this one.

Nope, they make one larger than that. :shk:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

Maybe we should keep the bragging to a minimum in a touchy thread like this or a mod will come along and shut it down........

I guess a sense of humor is frowned upon around here. Thats a shame.
:shk:

Ex

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You guys have me ROFLMAO!!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I guess a sense of humor is frowned upon around here. Thats a shame.:shk:

Humor is always welcome.

Don't take any offense semperfoo, I thought my picture of the "business end" of the anteater was a perfect comedic compliment to your post.

I only posted the reminder because I've seen too many of these sort of topics go to the trash bin because the Mods start seeing posts that are racy or off topic.
I just don't want to see that happen to this thread.

anx...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Nah man no worrys here. I dont get 'offended' over the internet anyways.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It's not the length of the wand nor how you use it, it is who you get to use it on.

There was a guy in college who supposedly slept with every woman on campus. A scorned lover of his wrote a bunch of grafitti everywhere saying this guy had a small penis and lasted only 3 seconds in bed. Hundreds of women chuckled at this grafitti because they knew it was true from first hand experience. So which penis is the happiest? The one that is the biggest? The one that lasts the longest? Or the one that gets to go wherever it wants?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join