It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how all society will fall theories

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by angryamerican
Just wondering what every one thinks will be the reason for society to completely fall apart on the whole planet. Nothing is to crazy for this one. if you think were heading for a total collapse give evidence for your conclusions.

."......the reason for society to completely fall apart on the whole planet".

ONE reason for the complete social change, would be if the crude oil fields were to dry up. Someday they will. They are not bottomless pits of oil....there is an end of the supply.

Then what ........nothing moves...no cars, trucks, planes, trains. Then the prople in the winter areas of the world ...freeze, except for burning wood. There is not enough trees for one season for the entire world.

NEXT, would be Electrical power....end that and the world goes back to the dark ages. Think about it, no fuel and no lights.

Oh! BTW...Horses will be selling big time.....

[edit on 11-12-2006 by merky]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I am sadly one of the 2012 believers. Project Bluebeam.

I am more interested in it than believe it will happen, but to me it seems like the least paranormal and most plausible of all the end of the world scenarios.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I too, am fearful of the coming of the Great White Hankerchief.

No, seriously - I'm of the belief that some will experience the downfall and others will not due to shifts in conciousness and/or dimensional perceptions.

However - I choose not to be a part of the downfall, and seek to isolate myself from it however possible.

Best of luck to the rest of you. Take care and good luck on your respective paths.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well, the old doomsday scenario huh...

Well the question is, "how ALL society will fall?"

Personally I dont think western society will fall in any of our lifetimes...

As far as the end of all Civilization..

the return of the Messiah...in other words fire and brimstone.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Well, I will probably have a heart attack, or get cancer, or go senile, or get hit by a car... and that will be the end of Civilization as I know it.

For the rest of you guys, I expect it will be something similar. Probably within give or take 20 years of me.

Obviously a conspiracy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join