It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wondering if anyone had any ideas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new here. I just discovered this site 2 days ago and I can't seem to take my eyes off of it. So many wonderful things to read and ponder! Hopefully i'm going about this in the correct way. Forgive me if I am not.

I suppose I should start by giving you the little details. Ever since I was very young (5-6) i've had a fascination with UFO's, aliens...so on and so forth. I've had many experiences where I believe full heartedly that i've seen aliens and UFO's. I'd like to share a few a hopefully someone can help me make some sort of sense out of all of this. I'll start off with a reaccuring dream i've had for as long as I can remember. It's simple, i'm young (even today when I have the dream) I walk out into my living room, look out the window and I see a limo pull up. 3 men dressed in black suits get out and walk towards the front door. I run back to my room and to my surprise my clothes are "standig" in mid air. I look over and see what I believe to be an alien. I try to run out but the clothes pull me back. All of a sudden I feel incredible senerity as i'm looking at him. I go with the men, get into the limo then I wake up. So that's one dream.

One night while laying in my bed (keep in mind we lived out in the woods with NO neighbors or businesses around) I looked out the window and saw spectactular lights darting all over the place then all of a sudden just stopping and huvering above the woods in front of my house. About 8 years later nextel bought that land and put a radio tower in the very same spot I saw the lights.

I had numerous dreams that i'm standing outside and a huge UFO comes down out of the sky. Everyone runs but I just stand there in complete awe.

Once I was dreaming about aliens and awoke for some unknown reason in mid dream (I never wake up during the night) only to see what I believe to be an alien standing at the foot of my bed. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak...it's like I was frozen. All of a sudden my fiancee (in a dead sleep) raised straight up in the bed pointed directly at what I thought to be the alien and then laid back down. He has no recolection of ever waking up, seeing anything, or pointing at anything either.

There have been many a mornings I wake up completely exhausted with markings and bruises all over my body and not a clue as to how I got them.

I don't know what any of this means or if it means anything at all. I just can't help but think these things don't just happen for no apparent reason. Also, i've always had this feeling (call me crazy if you'd like, it wouldnt be the first time) that the egyptians had "relations" if you will with the aliens and that I am somehow connected to this. It's like I have a greater purpose but haven't a clue as to what it is or how to find out. I have no information to justify that, it's just a feeling i've had since I was little. I mean, why would a small child just think these things. It's like it was bred into me. Like I said I don't know if any of this means anything or not. Any information and/or advice would be greatly apperciated.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
FS, thanks for posting! More people need to come forward with information such as this. When people see how much they are not alone we'll all start to get a bigger picture of what's going on on this planet...

My personal belief is that you have these feelings that you have a "purpose" for a reason. I also believe that you will soon discover what that purpose is. I don't have facts to back this up, but "those with eyes to see and ears to hear" can see something in the works...

Also, I've had very lucid and profound UFO dreams my entire life. The strongest dreams were between the ages of 20-30, and I saw the same stuff: I'm standing on the ground; the sky fills with saucers; people are confused and scared and running everywhere...these are powerful dreams, and I loved having them...

It's also very odd you mention Nextel purchased land on the spot with the lights. It may be nothing, but I've seen similar land grabs at paranormal spots before.

I also know that right now Nextel is upgrading equipment around the nation. Specifically, Nextel's mobile fleet. The trucks are being outfitted with current technology, as well as antenna masts that can extend up to 60' in the air to act as a "mobile cell tower" in the event that a cell tower goes down...Of course everyone is undergoing a massive technical upgrade across the nation. This includes TV, phone and cable companies. It's definitely part of the business of keeping up with the times, but I love a good conspiracy...ahahaha

I wonder what's really going on lately...Time will tell...

[edit on 8-12-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hey, ForeverStumbling.

First thing i'd like to say is, if there is something to what is happenning to you, then you should seek professional advice unfortunately it is very hard to find that type of help in a place where not everyone is on the same level.

As for your need to understand what is going on I would suggest reading as much information from as many credible sources as possible so that it could help wherever possible.

You'll notice that some replies are maybe not what you're looking for as understanding of these issues are complex and require undeviated attention.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
[edit on 8-12-2006 by SwingingMonkey]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
FS is either having interesting dreams, or his experiences are another phenomena entirely - experiences and phenomena that are not addressed by mainstream mental health community.

I'm afraid you're right about not being able to find professional "advice", because the only individuals addressing this type of material are, unfortunately, on the fringe. I would hope that any professional would be able to offer more than "advice" anyway, but even that sadly is not the case.

These types of experiences have a hard time finding a home...ATS is a good place to talk about these things in a supportive, open-minded environment.

If these are dreams (or nightmares) then FS will have to learn to deal with them. If there is something else going on, FS needs support and guidance from people sharing similar experiences, period. I'm one of those people offering support.

Incunabula, you're funny,

You'll notice that some replies are maybe not what you're looking for...

I'm the only person that responded.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thank you both for responding so promptly. First of all i'm a girl.....not a him!
I am only 23 years old and while I might not be the most enlightened or experienced person, I believe i'm pretty high up there to be so young. Second, i'd just like to say that in societies eyes I am a quite normal person. I don't suffer from depression or schyzophrenia and I have a rather happy life. I have a beautiful little girl that I adore more than anything. I can distinguish between reality, dreams and lucid dreams. I know what I dreamt and I know what I saw. I don't know where to go to find people to help other than places such as this. My hopes are that by joining this forum I can indeed meet like minded people who may possibly have answers for me. Or who have had experiences such as mine. I have read many things on this matter but still no answers. Again, thank you both!

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
hi, nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing your experiences. The aliens are beyond scientific understanding and beyond religious/spiritual conceptualizations, and they're not a mental illness, or a government mind control program. However you'll probably find everyone inadequately tries to explain them in such a way. I live in close contact with the aliens and I find it impossible to use human language to describe them, and I have yet to come across another person who can. So basically you are on your own with this thing.

Originally posted by ForeverStumbling
I walk out into my living room, look out the window and I see a limo pull up. 3 men dressed in black suits get out and walk towards the front door. I run back to my room and to my surprise my clothes are "standig" in mid air. I look over and see what I believe to be an alien. I try to run out but the clothes pull me back. All of a sudden I feel incredible senerity as i'm looking at him. I go with the men, get into the limo then I wake up. So that's one dream.

Three men come and take you with them. Your clothes stand up by themselves and arrest you. All while an alien looks on and you feel great serenity when you look at him.

This is a basic lesson from the higher world. It's saying that you are trapped with three beings who live as one with you. That's why the clothes stood up by themselves, because there is another force living as one with you. That force is being described as three individual beings. Often it is described as three orbs that surround a person and entrap them. Basically it's the beings who have the task of holding the soul inside the body. Without such beings the soul would instantly leave the body and return to it's higher source.

So you're being told that three very professional type beings are living with you and restraining you and taking you with them on the journey through the earth realm.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
sorry about the double post. I accidently clicked on something I didn't know was there and my first post was posted before I was ready to post it.

I walk out into my living room, look out the window and I see a limo pull up. 3 men dressed in black suits get out and walk towards the front door. I run back to my room and to my surprise my clothes are "standig" in mid air. I look over and see what I believe to be an alien. I try to run out but the clothes pull me back. All of a sudden I feel incredible senerity as i'm looking at him. I go with the men, get into the limo then I wake up.

This is your guardian explaining in a 3-dimensional way that your soul is being held in your body by three separate beings who take you through the earth world to carry out your destiny. That's why the three men arrive and you are arrested by your own clothing and then forced to go with the men. Meanwhile you are being watched over by a higher guardian who makes you feel serene. So basically you are being told that your soul is being held imprisoned in the earth body by three separate forces who walk with you through the earth life, while a nice spiritual being looks on and waits for you.

Millions of people get this same concept explained to them in countless different ways. It's just the higher god beings explaining to the earthbound souls that they are being held in their earth bodies by force while being watched over from above. It's all done because the souls cannot stay in bodies without a lot of help. They are like blazing stars and there's no way they could remain in a lump of flesh on their own. So there is a whole system of beings working at keeping souls on the earth plane and making sure they all carry out their destinies. It's a soul control system.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I had numerous dreams that i'm standing outside and a huge UFO comes down out of the sky. Everyone runs but I just stand there in complete awe.

Once I was dreaming about aliens and awoke for some unknown reason in mid dream (I never wake up during the night) only to see what I believe to be an alien standing at the foot of my bed. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak...it's like I was frozen. All of a sudden my fiancee (in a dead sleep) raised straight up in the bed pointed directly at what I thought to be the alien and then laid back down. He has no recolection of ever waking up, seeing anything, or pointing at anything either.

There have been many a mornings I wake up completely exhausted with markings and bruises all over my body and not a clue as to how I got them.

The Gods are busy creating a new religion which involves the high tech aliens. Many researchers have come to this conclusion and it seems your guardians are preparing you to be unafraid of the new gods. That's why you are shown to be unafraid while everyone else flees.

The waking up to find a being at the foot of your bed is extremely normal and common. They are our guardians or our guardians helpers. The fact that your fiancee rose up, pointed at it, then went back to sleep, is amusing. The beings can control people with their minds so they probably controlled his body and made it acknowledge the strange presence, just so that you would not feel alone with your experience.
When I first met the aliens I could ask them questions and they would make other sleeping members of my household call out the answers in their sleep. They even controlled complete strangers at times and I've spoken to other people who have observed this as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Sound like you've been abducted.. . . .

Concerning the Egyptian connection, I believe that, what they termed as the "GODS" were really just intelligent beings who they perceived to have magic like powers, interpreting it as god-like.

I wonder if theres some type of contraption u could setup, in order to know if you are being abducted during the night, some sort of trigger or mechanism in which to let u know. Im sure if we studied the over all procedure these aliens put people through, we could exploit it and reveal the event, maybe even with some proof left over. If they are abducting u on a regular basis, this could be possible, maybe even simple.

top topics

join