It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meltdown Approaches-Why Bush Senior Was Crying?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

SR. LOSES TRILLIONS IN NAKED SHORT MELTDOWN
HIGH-LEVEL CRIMINALS CREATE IMMINENT CATASTROPHE
Thursday 7 December 2006 14:39
TRILLIONS LOST IN ARTIFICIAL NAKED SHORT AGAINST USD

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
Source

The Rest of the World, led by China, will go down the toilet with the United States as a direct consequence of these criminals’ behaviour. The EU Collective Currency will be unable to handle the pressure, and will itself implode, after an appreciation against the degraded US dollar which will blow the European Union Collective apart.”

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
Source

One of two things will happen, as I see it.

Either there will be a serious meltdown of the "world economy" that will make the Depression seem like a day at disneyland.

OR

This is nothing but political BS and nothing will happen as far as we are concerned.

Only time and the economy news will tell us what happened/happens.

*Edited to remove all caps from tittle-Even Though It Was An Exact Cut and Paste from Yahoo news as was!!

[edit on 12/8/2006 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It's loud, rude, and completely inappropriate for a non-official bussiness thread. Only mods are aloud to make all-CAP thread titles.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Maybe all those words make sense to someone who is more accustomed to them, but I could not understand what they were talking about, with all that supposed technical jargon.

What I would like to know is why they always say "EU Collective Currency" instead of using its name. Also, the fact that they say that the "EU Collective Currency, because it is a collective currency controlled by no sovereign power, is actually backed by nothing" makes me think that they do not know what they are talking about.

But I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I found it very confusing as well.

What I got from it was there was 4.5 trillion US dollars that was illegally held bye a group and put in a bank(s).
From there they took out loans on the money-even though it was not their's.
They then took that money and converted it to another currency-ie changed dollars for Euro's or something.
That usually nets them 10-15% profit
From there it was used as an investment to buy something else-(banking stuff). They sort of bought that new stuff on margin-you buy something with only a small percent of the cost with the idea that you will sell it the same day and use the profits to fully payback and keep the profits after that.
Well, it seams that the game did not work, they lost the 4.5 trillion borrowed plus lost the original 4.5 trillion that was never there's in the first place.

A grand loss of 9 trillion US dollars is enough to cause great damage to the US and world economies.

Please understand this is my nonbanker educated understanding of what happened, I could be off in my understanding.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well frickin ...cry me a river!

Poppy Bush's breakdown was too transparent to be anything but real trouble for the old evil one. There's also the chance that pictures of the Popster with Johnny Gosch from 1982 may actually be made public soon as well. If Poppy goes quietly the pictures never see the light of day, if not he's packing for Paraguay soon.

Sysmanski's take.....
www.arcticbeacon.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The person who is named in the link Leo Wanta and his comapny AmeriTrust Groupe are supposedly owed 4.5 trillion.

If I recall correctly there has been another thread on Leo Wanta on ATS in the past. Anyhow google his name and this comes up.

Meet Leo Emil Wanta, a man accused of, or praised for, crashing the Russian ruble over 1990-1.

Wanta, an erstwhile travelling companion of Vernon Walters and supplier of machine guns to Bill Casey, was arrested by Swiss authorities on July 7, 1993, in Geneva, Switzerland. He was held for four months, then extradited to Wisconsin to stand trial for state taxes owed for the years 1982 and 1988. The grand total of taxes owed--$14,000.

Wanta was sentenced to 22 years in prison. (Better he had killed a few people than that he owed taxes.) Afterward, on Sept. 21, 1996, Wanta wrote a mysterious letter to Hillary Rodham Clinton, referring to "U.S. President Bill Clinton's Short Term Notes and IMF Sale of Bullion." In the letter Wanta referred to his own "de-stabilization of the Soviet Union Rubles (SUR)" and noted that he "prevented the Soviet & Italian Mafiosa from the Soviet Funds in favour of our U.S. Treasury & Metals Accounts in excess of US$ 150 billion".

Who is Leo Wanta?

I dont know if any of this is real....and Im unclear from the link in the OP if the US dollar was shorted or if some other currency was shorted. If the US dollar was shorted it was a money making trade. The US dollar just made a 15 year low against the pound and a 20 month low against the euro.

Anyway if the link is claiming the US dollar was shorted (meaning its value would fall in price relative to other currencies) then I think this whole story is BS for the reason I stated above.

And secondly I see no indication in the markets that anything like this has happened.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If what this article is claiming is even partially true, then we are in BIG financial trouble. The Depression is going to look like a bake sale in comparison to the sell-off that will take place as a result of this. What's worse is that you can expect creditors to recall their debts pronto - especially unsecured credit like credit cards, signature loans, presonal lines of credit etc... This is going to force alot of people into liquidating assets quickly to cover such debt which will likely result in a supply glut. Interest rates will likely soar at first, keeping inflation in check temorarily, then fall devastatingly fast giving rise to unprecented inflation. Look for a loaf of bread to cost $300 in a matter of months! I honestly hope that none of this is true and that the whole Leo Wanta mess is pure fantasy!

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Sysmanski's take.....
www.arcticbeacon.com...

Good story. Of course its true.

From the link above:

One Arctic Beacon reader who is following the Wanta story, said: "It sounds too good to be true but we will have to wait and see because I know for a fact the Vatican or those in power in Washington want nothing good to happen to America or its people."

Just to confirm, yes this is true, and yes George Bush Sr. is broke, and yes, the Bush family is about to get kicked right in the face. Heck, it's a foregone conclusion now.

Here's the scoop (caps are the author's)
www.worldreports.org...

ARTIFICIAL NAKED SHORT POSITION AGAINST THE U.S. DOLLAR
A very senior European banker, well known to Ambassador Wanta and to Michael C. Cottrell, the Treasurer of AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc, strenuously warned the criminal operatives concerned (see below) not to create AN ARTIFICIAL NAKED SHORT AGAINST THE US DOLLAR by using borrowed money for the purpose – i.e., naked gambling the integrity of the dollar: but these madmen went ahead with this scheme anyway. The European banks, being no fools, figured out what they were up to; and when Ambassador Wanta was again NOT PAID the $4.5 trillion on 20th November 2006, the European banks took immediate action to dump their dollars on a large scale.

When a gambler undertakes a NAKED SHORT, he loses BOTH the money contributed for the gamble AND the money borrowed as well. In other words, a NAKED SHORT gambler LOSES TWICE HIS MONEY, or far more than that, depending on whatever leveraging input he was using.

And that is what happened, following dissemination worldwide of our posting dated 3rd December 2006. So when George Herbert Walker Bush Sr. was televised weeping at a podium in Florida, guess why he was weeping?

BECAUSE HE HAD JUST LOST A GOODLY PROPORTION OF THE FIAT 370 TRILLION DOLLARS THAT HE HAD PREVIOUSLY CONTROLLED, DUE TO THE MINDLESS, RECKLESS NAKED SHORT TRANSACTION.

[...]

At midnight European time on 5th-6th December, the Bank of Spain and Santander Bank agreed to get their representatives together in Geneva, with representatives of the Federal Reserve and, it is believed, the Treasury. The purpose of the gathering was to be to ‘work out’ means of enabling the Federal Reserve, the Treasury and key US institutions to ‘stay solvent’.

On 6th December, the Boards of Directors of Wachovia Bank and Bank of America met to plan a merger, but essentially only agreed to agree to come to a decision. They may have no time even to prepare the relevant documents before their respective roofs fall in. Tiles were already crashing to the ground all day on the 6th.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This story is pure fiction.

Leo Wanta or his company is supposedly owed $4.5 TRILLION the entire US GDP is only $12.3 trillion dollars.

How was leo wanta able to accumulate 4.5 trillion dollars or 1/3 of the total of the US GDP?

Or if you want to believe the Artic Beacon story it has now grown to to 27.5 Trillion dollars. Over twice the size of the US GDP.

The Story Of The 27.5 Trillion Dollar Man Heats Up As Another Dead Body Allegedly Found In Swiss Bank

www.arcticbeacon.com...

So this one man leo wanta has more money than the economies of the US, china, japan, germany france and the UK combined?

www.cia.gov...

I could go on and on about details in the link provided in the OP and how the guy who wrote it has no idea how currency trading works... but I think anyone can see just based on world GDP numbers there is no way one guy has this kind of money or is owed this kind of money or could have accumulated this kind of money. The story is a hoax.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by etshrtslr]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hoax Alert. I smell a hoax.

However, I did wonder why Bush Sr. was crying like that. Perhaps his age is getting to him and there are other medical issues that are at play that we don't know about.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is getting better all the time.

Now supposedly G Bush Sr has control or did have control of $370 trillion dollars.

BECAUSE HE HAD JUST LOST A GOODLY PROPORTION OF THE FIAT 370 TRILLION DOLLARS THAT HE HAD PREVIOUSLY CONTROLLED, DUE TO THE RECKLESS NAKED SHORT TRANSACTION.

www.rumormillnews.com...

370 trillion dollars is 6 years worth of the combined GDP's of every country in the world.

So G Bush Sr. had the combined GDP of the world for the past six years under his control?

This is really getting goofy.

www.cia.gov...

[edit on 8-12-2006 by etshrtslr]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
he was crying because he shed the blood of the people he once was president for. He betrayed the country during his dieing days and he cry's for god's forgiveness. Life and decisions are much different when you are closer to death thats a fact.

Thats what surprises me most. I had a near death experience, and when that happens you realize you have no control overself. God controls everything. The Bush family has becomes so indulged in power and Godlyness that once george bush senior has gotten old he realizes his death is soon and he can not change that. He is powerless.

The same goes for every representative and every senator. They are very very old. Close to their deaths. They are all fearing for their lives.

As yoda put it, fear leads to anger, anger leads to suffering.

Our government, because they are old, fear death, this makes them angry, angry at the world, and they cause suffering of the people all over the world. As well as increasing their own suffering which stems from the fact that God will punish them.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by dunkindonuts]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think that GHB was weeping because of the total humiliation to his family caused by both of his bumbling sons. That mixed with a little guilt that they learned how to be such cheats through him.
He broke down on the podium the other day because he had a breakthrough with himself and realized what a mistake he's made and in relfection what a scumb ag he himself is. Kinda like when people cry when they are getting arrested because they are finally realizing that they are going to pay the consequences for their actions and they are truely scared.

I sorta felt bad for him until I realized he is finally getting what he deserves. BooHoo bush cry me a friggin river and make sure the money you jacked from america is what the tears are made of.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Where is the news artical for Bush crying?? When was this?

I have heard of this Wonta guy before.. in credince to crashing the Ruble.. owed trillions? Common.. a billion might have been believable. Massive economic crash? Sure, we are still sliding down as we speak, ever since 2001.. of course the stock market is fine.. the richest of the rich can buy all they want giving the appearance our economy is doing fine, where as we still have high inflation and people making less then what they used to, not to mention a population growing to fast and the American people running out of savings (lowest right now since the great depression.)

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'll look into this once finals are over, there could be some truth in what was presented above. If you want to get some insight into the banking world read "The Mystery of Banking", by Rothbard, Murray. U2U me if you need help finding it.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm still not sure about this whole thing. If american people are that much patriotic, it does not matter whether they die or not
as long as they get some truth to this.

questions:

1. Where did the $27.5 trillion come from? A form of credit to Wanta available for his disposal?
2. For what purpose and what transaction on naked short?
3. Why would he be paid $4.5 trillion? How did he earn this amount?
4. Why would this amount be a public domain instead of the treasury?
5. How did this 5 countries involved - US, England, Israel, Germany, Spain
5. Why do countries, like China, Swiss, France insisted on paying him through Amerigroup.

There so much info to be clarified. Any light to this? I hope this is only a hoax or else a dollar will equate one mexican peso!

It reminded me of West Germany after cold war whereby they embraced East Germany without regards to their currency. Are we about
to do the same that is to embrace Mexico and equate one peso to one dollar? This is really a meltdown. Please elaborate. People should know and prepare for the worst!

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I agree that our economy is base in Illusion, and that is fix to keep people comfortable and spending.

But . . .

I also believe that Bush senior show of breakdown is not due to his younger son but to the older and now president of the US.

Many doesn't understand the pressure that the senior Bush is under right now . . . he has turned into a very sensitive old man that has seen one of his son be targeted, shred to pieces and perhaps seen him also in desperation over his deals as a president of this nation in privacy, something that we never get to see.

Only family get to see the weaker side of another family member.

Bush senior is crying for his older son and what the media has done to him.

What father or mother would not do the same if they actually love their sons.

Also Bush father was the one that pushed the presidential pursue for his son . . . something that many don't even know.

Perhaps he blames himself for what is happening to his son now. . .as a president.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Bush is crying because he has read threads like this one and realizes the astronomical failure of the education systems around the world.

Makes me cry too.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Everyone needs to chill out who is calling this a hoax, I have been following this story for 12 months or more now and there appears to be some amount of truth in it.

The 4.5 Trillion was an agreed payout amount to the Ameri Trust and that is a substantiated fact. Cotrell and Wanta were signatories to this fund and the money has not been released as of today, but pending a court action that was lodged in the state of New York I am lead to believe.

The real grey area of this story is who is actually owed this money as for the implications even blind freddy can see "melt down" as the only course this can take. People like Bush senior claim the money is his and not Wanta's and has pushed for the funds to be filtered back into the US economy via ( His own ) private corporations.

I would add that congressman are aware of this transaction and are basically tigh lipped about it as Wanta has had his credibility destroyed and has done time in jail so this also puts the true recipient of the money into question.

www.opinionjournal.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
money filters to the top. always filters to the top. and to keep poor people happy they print more money give out more credit and then it filters to the top again. the way the worlds economy works is a joke and the monetary system is a joke everything here stinks and i hope we figure a way to rite this problem.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join