It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind control? It's already here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Mind control is alread yhere and it has been here for the longest amounts of times. Most mind control devices are in the open and they have been seen by more than millions amounts of people. These mind control devices can be showes like fox news, dancing with the stars, various news programs on the net, and also subliminal messages given to you by kids TV shows.

The show yu-gi-oh focuses an emphasis on drawing and they even built one type of cards that can be used to make a deck. This game involves the use of strategy and it manipulates people into thinking that they have a choice in how they build their decks and what they draw because other than that yu-gi-oh is a form of mind control.

Dancing with the stars is a show with dozens of celebrities they have people left and right showing up that they are stars of the show and that they want more facism with america. They want america to be more filled with sex. They want america to have a fully annukai sponsored sex drive.

the Annukai is monotoring these shows and they will be here for time to come. The Simpsons shows subliminal messages of humor. There are other mind control devices with the media too like as with fox news they hae a debate scheme and they attack the left more conservative wing.

The left wing is the enemy to the right wing. the Right wing tries to demoralize us and claims that we are the enemy of the state. Also, that is what I think. more later

UDM

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
sounds interesting, that yugioh one sounds like it's a stretch. Got anything else on this?

Edn

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
TV definitely has to be the main source of maybe not mind control but definitely mind persuasion and programming especially in children's programs seam to be the worst.

UDM

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I agree, when I watch my brother I hear and see all the innuendos in todays programming.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

sounds interesting, that yugioh one sounds like it's a stretch. Got anything else on this?

TV back in the days used to have quality programming. More and more shows these days in more modern times are starting to have ***** shows that dont match the quality that they used to have. That will mean that they are going to make more underrated shows and more people will watch the show with the more amount of people watching it. They now go like

"omfg house"

"OMFG NO IT IS FRIENDS"

"TEH SIMPSONS ARE ON"

"I MUST WATCH THE LAST EPISODE OF ER"

TV definitely has to be the main source of maybe not mind control but definitely mind persuasion and programming especially in children's programs seam to be the worst.

agree'd! I say that nothing has come of tv shows these days. They are all meant to subdue the watcher to make the watcher of the TV show instantaneously combust at all of the possibilities of the cartoon show. The person that watches the show immediately is instilled with a sense of imagination that is produced by the author of the show and they can sometimes author a cartoon to show the designer's images.

People are mindlessly lead into believing celebrities are cool and that they must watch their shows the tangent these days is that if you have more star power you have more of a show and that goes without a saying the better you are at performing, the more they are willing to follow the OA's agenda of a facist america.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edn

I agree. What better way to control people than through T.V. It's where a lot of people get there news. And with kids shows. Kids minds would be the easiest to manipulate. So you got to imagine there would be a lot of subliminal stuff in 'em. Something about the children's programming freaks me out. Maybe it has to do with the mind control stuff.

-tts

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well, the Teletubbies were the ultimate and most blatant of all.

Genetically designed children with televisions in their stomaches, being beamed hallucinogenic messages from a windmill TV tower!
Scary stuff!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
No kidding!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well, I, for one would rather have the majority of the populace at homes and glued to their televisions that cater to their personal tastes for drama than showing up at my coffeehouses and favorite bars/clubs and subjecting me and my friends to their loud, boring and obnoxious conversations and demands for attention.

Comon' - there are some benefits to mind control initiatives.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Stalin, after seeing his first moving picture, called it 'the ultimate weapon'.

The most dangerous form of persuasion is that which seems most innocent. We are being 'entertained' into submission.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I have to entertain the idea that Television Programming is being used as propeganda. It's too obvious thats the case.

Luckily for me, I chose not to have TV. I only watch the occasional youtube movies, and download whatever episodes of Battlestar I've missed.

Propeganda is a very old tool. One thing that often brings it home for me, and might for you, is remembering the obvious propeganda during World War 2, and then thinking wether or not the populace back then thought of it as propeganda.
Did they ever stop and think after looking at all the posters and theatre clips "hey, maybe this is just propeganda" probably not. It was new to them.

Today, they have to be a little more sneaky about it. Otherwise we notice it, and, like a guidewire that wasnt concealed in a movie, the knowlege that it's there snaps us back to reality, and we begin thinking again. And thinking is exactly what propeganda is designed to make sure you dont do.

The government will attempt to use whatever means of propeganda they can get their hands on. That part is a given. The more control the government has over it's people, the more likely that government is to survive. Which ultimately will be the demise of democracy.

Democracy starts off well, but it will slowly turn back into dictatorship as it ages. Why? Because control is what governments are suppoed to do.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Mind control plus. I mean there is this possibility of the mind control process being sent to targeted subjects through Extremely Low Frequency waves (ELF). The problem was how to contain a 'long wave' to a relatively near target.
Not trying to correlate this with suggestive single or small group hypnosis, but a beam of suggestive thought energy via (ELF) to a local human mass using some carrier wave (which I'm still working on what type).

Where and how the NWO fit in, or an Alien supreme presence I'm still in the blue about, but not ignorant to the possibilities (open minded).

Something I'm certain of, without fact yet, something's going on that scares or restricts the secret government, and connected governments around the world from opening up the truth from their peoples.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

join