It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
He can claim it is exclusive footage if he(they) are the only ones in possession of that footage..It does not specify that there is no other footage in existance..

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just some thoughts...
The folks at United are working, and running around with a camera for this might not be as important as that next paycheck.
Have to believe a phone call was made, info passed on again.
Felt military knows all too well what type of object it was, not showing up on radar, loading up the skies with interceptors over O'Hare would be useless anyway, giving the public a show that wouldn't go unnoticed, and give the sighting credibility, similar to the Phoenix Lights event.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by lyingunderoath]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
After having received a few emails from Jon Hilkevitch, the Chicago Tribune Reporter, I FINALLY noticed he spells his name Jon NOT John.

I would like to publicly correct the butchering of his name I am guilty of.

Springer...

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I forgive you springer ....even if Jon doesent....
whats is new ?
here we had a hot and confirmed sighting,and it looks like it will sit for a year till his majesty decides to release it....
Why cant we get a message to akroid and merely ask for a still?
Why not it may make sales of his next dvd a little brisker....
I sure thank eyewitness fer her courageous testimony...
and for putting up with the skeptics.....
It looks like this subject will die a natural death here and wont even hardly be remembered when the flm comes out....

Daviv Sereda on C2C wed the 14th of feb

[edit on 12-2-2007 by bergle]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
wow, this thread has come a long way. I wonder how long before more pics and a video spring up.

fm

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I just found a copy of the tower log from the Nov. 11th incident on another site. It looks like they did report a ufo at 2245. Actually it looks like there were a couple calls about the disc. Would be interesting to know where this report came from.

ufosnw.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
What a cryptic log. One thing for sure is that when "Sue" called at 22:45 (10:45pm), it was dark outside. The UFO was seen during daylight according to all the reports. Perhaps it took time for Sue to get up the nerve to call the tower after talking to others who saw the craft? Could be easy to conjure up a fake log after all these weeks, though.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
That's 22:45 UTC. Chicago time is UTC - 6 hours so it would have been 4:45PM local time.

I wonder what this entry means? 23:03 QAR C'___' ABOUT DISC

QAR - query and response? Any air traffic controllers around?

[edit on 2/17/2007 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
THe only remarks I could find on the website with the log was:

"November 7, 2006 - O'Hare International Airport - Chicago, Illinois
Official FAA Tower Logs Reveal That United Airlines Reported Flying Disc to FAA"

Seems like the site would have more background on the log and aquiring it. Also I thought 'Classified Material' was working on a FOIA request to get this type of material. Does this mean that site did also and this is what they received?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The FAX phone number reverse lookup lists Ameritech in Chicago, IL., which sounds like a cell number, unless it is one of their office phones. Seems like a cell number wouldn't be used to fax a document. Anyone more familiar with this stuff?
EDIT: A bit more searching shows that 601 numbers at located at O'Hare airport. Guess i'll assume true, and at least the fax number looks possible.
A fax it is. Simple, have someone fax a copy of the log. Is this frowned upon by the FAA, etc. An inside job?

[edit on 2/17/2007 by roadgravel]

[edit on 2/17/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
That's 22:45 UTC. Chicago time is UTC - 6 hours so it would have been 4:45PM local time.

I wonder what this entry means? 23:03 QAR C'___' ABOUT DISC
QAR - query and response? Any air traffic controllers around?

[edit on 2/17/2007 by mythatsabigprobe]

I found this on the 'net.
atcmonitor.com...
I didn't see QAR there.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Found this with Google search - QAR faa

'Quality Assurance Review'

A reference to this incident shall be logged on FAA Form 7230-4, Daily Record of Facility Operation as a Quality Assurance Review (QAR), as outlined in ...
www.faa.gov/airports_airtraffic/air_traffic/publications/atpubs/ATQ/CHAP%204.htm

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Is UFO NW letting on any clue of how thye obtained this document. I would note that thre is lots of good stuff on here, that although unrelated to the disc sighting, could be verified, for example the incident listed at 14:12 Zulu.

Alos, the name of the manger is on it. We ought ot be able to find out if he's a real person, and he should probably be contacted discretely.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Just an observation and a personal opinion.

I think this is BIGGER than Roswell. It is also more important. And because of the internet this can't be covered up or made to be (mostly) forgotten about.

I am in awe that this has happened and that it is so undeniable. I have always believed .. (and I have seen two UFOs in my day) ... but something this big and this solid just tickles me pink!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
Is UFO NW letting on any clue of how thye obtained this document. I would note that thre is lots of good stuff on here, that although unrelated to the disc sighting, could be verified, for example the incident listed at 14:12 Zulu.

Alos, the name of the manger is on it. We ought ot be able to find out if he's a real person, and he should probably be contacted discretely.

Also, I noted that the "C. Scott Mulbarger" who signed the report may well be a real person who lives in Orland Park, IL.

contact info?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
23:40 from the 'flight log', also looks interesting -

" UAL562 was sent around...Due to Company on the RWY"
(emph. mine)

Ties in with "Eyewitness'" report of 10 min. delay in arriving flights.

BTW, Nice find, Watcher777

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think someone on the inside does not want this to just go away. One would think that this person must have a connection some how to a staffer at that internet site or the document went thru more than one person. It did take over two months after the fax date to get online. I am a bit surprised that the phone number was left in view. It does help with authenticity. Maybe there are so many people that could have used the fax machine in question that it does not point to any particular small group people.

Faa QAR Stuff

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I have sent a few things to the admins at ufosnw, they are pretty good guys over there. They usually try to research things and give an objective opinion when posting information.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher777
Would be interesting to know where this report came from.
ufosnw.com...

I agree, W' , do you think it would be fruitful to shoot them a question or two about it's origin?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
Also, I noted that the "C. Scott Mulbarger" who signed the report may well be a real person who lives in Orland Park, IL.
contact info?

This must be the same person who signed the report. The work phone number on the contact list is just a few numbers off of the fax number at the top of the report.

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join