It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Been lurking here since the O'Hara sighting..Very very good reading...Just saw this www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Just read on Coast to Coast that Stanton Friedman was on last night, and he is leaning towards this being an ET visitation. Very exciting.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have followed this thread with interest (as a lurker) for sometime.
In reviewing the home page to this site I found the amount of viewers of this thread very interesting! As of 12:58 PM today there have been 939,201,000 people that have viewed this thread! I wonder who is looking for what?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I wonder where Eyewitness is.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If I have understood correctly the location that Eyewitness has given for the UFO is nowhere near concourse C-17, yet the time of the event is about the same. What's your take on that? At least I haven't heard any accounts about seeing two separate objects?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
I'm leaning toward the assumption that, this incident, if true, seems purposely staged, having lasted so long.

I would tend to think 5-20 minutes is, not, a mistake.
Someone is looking for reactions.

So now, the question for me, becomes, is it 'Us' or 'Them'.

Back to the same ol' bugaboo.

Either way this incident is unique.

The fact that it occurred in such a "Public" fashion:

During daylight hours,
In full and unobstructed view,
In an Extremely public space,
At an altitude high enough to seemingly ensure visibility by the greatest number of potential witness and yet low enough to make identification as "something other than" most likely,
And perhaps most tellingly of all, in a manner and location which, under normal circumstances, would virtually Guarantee an "Official" response!

almost shouts that this was, at least a "Planned" event on the part of the "visitor(s)"; and perhaps speaks quite loudly of Official (terrestrial) collaboration.

Remember the old saying: "There's a difference between being naked and being Nekkid. 'Naked' just means not having any clothes on. 'Nekkid' is not having any clothes on and being Up To 'Something' you aught not to be!"

I think we just caught "someone" Nekkid!

Is it "US" or "Them"?

If it's "US", then we have to deal with the knowledge that some terrestrial power is in posession of technology most of us have only wistfully dreamed of;

Anti-Gravity (as demostrated by the way the object was able to hover with no visible means of lift, and none of the tell-tales of known lighter-than-air technology),

And Inertia-less Propulsion (as demonstrated by the witnesses' description of the speed with which it departed, ie., "...no acceleration...").

Any nation pssessing either of these technologies, sufficiently developed to produce a vehicle as was observed that day in November, 2006, would be in the position to Completely Revolutionize Transportation As We Know It!

To posess Both technologies, as was demonstrated, would be unimaginable!

Can anyone even concieve of the impact such technology would have on our current, petroleum-based, world-wide transportation systems?

Mind-Boggling!

If it was "Them"...

Well, then this represents the greatest event in mankind's history since, um,...

Let's just say that some might point to this as an announcement of the

Second Coming!

ORB

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
00000000's cell phone pic enhancement
This pod like structure appeared as I worked the pixels using burn and dodge techniques with light enhancement and contrast , no pixels added, and no airbrushing or painting. Just intuitive imangination and highlighting. There are anomalies in the immediate area surrounding the orb that helped to shape this structure.I wasn't going to post this until I read about the blimp, I think there's more than meets the eye here....

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I know this may just show my ignorance, but I dont understand what that photo is showing. Is that thing in the center of the blue stuff the O'Hare object?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Two interesting (first-hand) reports on the O'Hare incident at the National UFO Reporting Center (NUFORC):

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Gabbie]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by freudwasright
The FAA pulled their previously posted incident report for this.

Among other possibilities, it's possible that our government didn't do
anything about the UFO because they couldn't.

It's also possible that they are testing the believability and impact
of a holographic image on the general public.

Sorry, but a holographic image wouldn't poke a hole in the clouds.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pompano
Sorry, but a holographic image wouldn't poke a hole in the clouds.

Okay, I've been avoiding open forum, and I'm NOT trying to be a 'thingy' or anything,

BUT

Just exactly How Many holographic Projections in real space have you seen in your life 'cause I've Never seen one.

Holograms I've seen (and made) via a single cohesive light source split by prism, reflected off a target, recombined via mirrors, and captured on a glass plate coated with a photo sensitive emulision, thus, when I looked through the glass plate I'd see the target image from the appropriate angle (3D)

But a 3D image suspended in space ala "Help Me Obi Wan Kanobi! You're My Only Hope!" I've never seen implimented, and if somebody HAS managed to pull that oh so groovy effect off, I, personally, would be Very Reluctant to speculate How that would affect easily ionized particles (such as cloud cover)

but I'm with you, I don't think it was a hologram either *laughs* Just a gut feeling of mine, nothing 'scientific' 'bout it.

rock on
I'm Outta Here.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ORB
00000000's cell phone pic enhancement
This pod like structure appeared as I worked the pixels using burn and dodge techniques with light enhancement and contrast , no pixels added, and no airbrushing or painting. Just intuitive imangination and highlighting. There are anomalies in the immediate area surrounding the orb that helped to shape this structure.I wasn't going to post this until I read about the blimp, I think there's more than meets the eye here....

Is that a close-up of the orb itself? I think I see what your trying to point out - IE the energy around the edges of the picture? Did you produce that by just changing the image lighting/color values? That would be very intriguing because it looks as if there is an almost 'force field' around it.
But please, can you clarify what exactly you want us to look at?

ORB

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Using dodge and burn you can scribble over pixels much like a crayon over texture on paper, it will highlight slight variations in the color spectrum. The variations here were not obvious, perhaps only a figment of my imagination, but let the experts throw their skills at this blueprint and perhaps it will help them make sense of the unexplained puzzle pieces concerning this photo. Trash or treasure, I don't know.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hey folks,

I'm new here, just signed up tonight. I found this photo, looking through my book marks again as I couldn't recall where exactly I was so thrilled to see it.

I took it into photoshop and had a look at what I could do with it. From what I'm reading so far, no one saw lights on the craft nor a contrail behind it.

As I stated, this could be faked as I could do it on my Linux box with Blender and the Gimp in mere moments with enough motivation.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Might want to do a little research next time......that has been debunked long ago. If memory serves page 71 of this thread. I will see if i can find the exact post.

Edit to add: Cant find the exact post but i can assure you this is a fake.....read back a ways and you will find it

[edit on 3-2-2007 by TheShadow]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
glad to know it. I've been reading and reading and reading, there is no easy catalog of o'hare images that I can find as of yet.

I thought something looked funny when other people were talking about just a gray disc and no contrail. The jpeg is sharper than any other photo taken with a cheap cell phone camera, so I had my doubts from the start.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by b14nkr3g
Hey folks,

I'm new here, just signed up tonight. I found this photo, looking through my book marks again as I couldn't recall where exactly I was so thrilled to see it.

I took it into photoshop and had a look at what I could do with it. From what I'm reading so far, no one saw lights on the craft nor a contrail behind it.

As I stated, this could be faked as I could do it on my Linux box with Blender and the Gimp in mere moments with enough motivation.

Loos exactly like the CGI Chinese UFO of 2006 that "make an interestellar warp"

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
as to why they'd pick ohare in the day, if it was a "they" at all...

anyone consider that there could be countless advanced civs out there, not just the 'grey's' et al? so maybe this was their first visit here, i dunno, having a few beverages at the local 'truck stop' out in alpha (insert star name of choice here) and hear about a planet fulla monkeys...go for a look cuz its 'on the way'...fly low to get a peek and suddenly "hey look, the monkeys can fly...of sorts..wow, primative. well we're late to your mother in laws" POOF! gone.

in an infinite universe, there are infinite possibilities.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Okay sorry for taking so long I've been busy with school.
Thanks for the idea of emailing the pic to myself that did it.
I think I have a couple shots of the same thing you guys are talking about and when I looked on the map of where I think I took the picture, it was near the nuke plant!

But damn people, I don't want to do interviews and all that #.
For personal reasons I don't want to be involved and some of you really dig deep into this ufo thing.
How can I stay out of this if I want to just upload my picture and you guys do the rest?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Email them to [email protected]

Or upload them to ImageShack

Or www.tinypic.com and past the URL here.

Hydden

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join