It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluegate
Hi everyone,just wanted to let you know about this.
Two More Photographs of UFO over O’Hare by Employee
Look at the end of the page: pic1.funtigo.com...

Yeah, those 2 pics have already been posted here and debunked.

Hydden

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
interesting find Bluegate
thanks for directing us to it.

2 more new pics, but these are even more blurry and in worst quality...I'm thinking good candidate for these being real...definitely looks like a crappy cell phone pic too.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
am I mistaken but where and when were those two pics debunked????

getting lost in the ufo craze

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
this threads getting unmanageable (previous post)kindly save yer one liners and chit chat fer elsewhere..sheesh
Fiverz dont forget yer camera!
tape recorder etc!!!!!
look for the offshift bar where the employees may congregate after work restaurants etc...keep alow profile fer now...we need to get many canvassers there together if possible...
Sinclair, yer thoughts very pertinent.me too!
more organization maybe separate threads for purpose ofdiscussion/speculation and debunk,co-ordinate reports of canvassers.....
FAST BLAST GEORGE EN MASS WITH CALLS FOR MORE HELP!show them were here were intent were more than a few!
Debunkers great work stop making phony copies and posting them...enough!
We need feet on the ground at Ohare!They should go equipped and in pairs at least!PAIRS for good reasons!
Lets get it together and do it NOW!
We need inside lines!Anyone KNOW anyone at OHare??phone them, talk to them!yer bro in law yer aunt whoever!Dont tell me theres no atsers without any contacts at all!someone MUST know someone!ThinK!
We need everyone on this...
I live in canada and i am writing and fast blasting and have a pay pal account.where do i contribute?
This transends world borderlines!
comon comon!
Springer, good work what do you need?
Are we co-ordinated with Mufon??How about state ufo orgs for chicago area?
Local clubs etc?
if you want to chat get off this thread start another !its totally called for.....
Either we drop the ball or get off our duffs and follow up the leads...
Any policemen from chicago on ats?others who could help with some pull?and a chance at getting past security to te people who may matter?
GET IT TOGETHER!
What makes concerned citizens so dangerous to the powers that be is the first thing they do is organize!
How about pilots union?the air traffic safety angle??
Surely someone there at chicago can be a reporter too!
talk to them springer take charge before we lose this one too!
Eyewitness please ask your friend who was with you for a detailed statement even if he/ she/ they wish anonymity you can give it and still post corroborating witness testimony!Your,e a reporter i can tell by your style and i think yer damn good at it can you help?
The chicago ats guys need to get on it if they can at all....
NETWORK THIS BABY HARDER!
peace out......Good Hunting!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I thought those two pictures were clear enough for my old eyes to see that the object seemed to have moved from one building to the next.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
am I mistaken but where and when were those two pics debunked????

getting lost in the ufo craze

Those ones have come up a couple times...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I still think that the best way of recolecting data is going directly to the airport and triying to talk to the pilots and mechanics that were witnessess. First hand, cam and mic on hand.

To think that one of them can read o hear about this on internet or radio, track ATS page, register, log in, and tell his story...i dont think it would work, at least thats what i think.

Not to letting down all the efforts made, thats just my thinking.

Sorry for my english.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The O'hare Airport UFO Pic is a " FAKE" And I Can prooooovvvv-it !!!

```````````````````````
please review this thread about 1-liners

[edit on 30/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by A SINCLAIR
What I can say with certainty is that the peole working in the tower that day know a lot more than they are saying.
HOW do I know this?

I know an ATC

this person will not say much and definitely not say anything in public.

Just to clarify-

-was this ATC in the tower, at the time of the incident?

-an O'hare tower worker, but not on duty at the time?

-an unconnected ATC, with second hand info?

thanks

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I don't know what else we can do beyond going on every national program that will have us on, advertising on Craig's list, spreading the word far and wide ASKING FOR WITNESSES AND PICTURES.

What ELSE can we do?! You name it and if it makes sense I'll DO IT.

Springer...

A few ideas:
1) It was mentioned earlier to collect funds for an advertisement in the Chicago Tribune asking for peeps to come forward, I am all for that. Where do I send the check?
2) Better, hit the source. Why not collect funds for an advertisement on one of those small billboards in the airport itself!
3) Cheaper, but requires volunteers. Have people pass out pamphlets around the airport like the religious folks do there. Can target the Pilots and workers easily that way.

Anyone else have some ideas to help bring people forward?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sorry to be late on tonight, but have been busy making beef stew for Fiverz's stay in the slammer, lol.

bizone, thanks for the camera info... and very good point about being too stupified to grab the camera... have had such moments, myself... and had I been as close as some witnesses were or may have been, this frankly might have been one of those moments.

Springer, thank you all so much for keeping on this!

amongus, thank my nagging friends and my even-more-nagging conscience, lol.

Klaxmexalix, in ways those photos could be reconciled with what I saw, considering that my perception of the object as more oval could conceivably result from my seeing it angled with its underside canted a bit towards me. One noteworthy thing, whether these photos are hoaxed or real, is that the sort of soft-mirroring effect is the same as what I saw.

FlyersFan, I've got fairly evil dialup, and a half-hour video would take me about 19 hours to load... if I say please o please, might you post a brief synopsis of the pilot interview video? Thank you!

ORB... sweet... and scary.....

A SINCLAIR, I'm wwith you --- the people in the tower (and on the ground) know more than they're saying.

rai76, I think you're right, there's disinfo, there's "steering," there's mocking, there's coverup. All I know for sure is what I saw, and I think a fair number of people saw it, including possibly ATC and military personnel. And thanks, because I'm just ridiculously real :-)

Hydden, as a former reporter I keep coming back to Hilkevitch's absence over and over. This story broke his name worldwide. It just seems so curious to me, the timing.

Floh, lol, not putting out until willing is a good policy in general.

bergle, I'm nagging her. I also just found out today that I may have some amount of a connection with the more official side of things.

Orion, you can't even get to those employees, or their parking lot, without clearance.

donnietheman, please do whatever you can --- debunking is as valuable as proving affirmatively.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Eyewitness]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Miah,
That money contribution idea was mine. I would do it myself but I'm working too much lately. I'm all for handing over some cash. Maybe we could put some aside too for a good lawyer for Fiverz.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Okay, calling it a night, in spite of wanting to see how Fiverz made out at the airport. I'll stop back in tomorrow, most likely, and catch up on questions and observations again. And Springer, again, you guys are doing such wonderful work here.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Had to jump back online to post something I just discovered...

ufonews.tv...

Scroll down... the map is almost at the bottom of the page... and these are supposedly just the January sightings.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyewitness
...I think you're right, there's disinfo, there's "steering," there's mocking, there's coverup. All I know for sure is what I saw, and I think a fair number of people saw it, including possibly ATC and military personnel. And thanks, because I'm just ridiculously real :-)

Hydden, as a former reporter I keep coming back to Hilkevitch's absence over and over. This story broke his name worldwide. It just seems so curious to me, the timing.

Hi Eyewitness,

Yeah ITA about the timing. A few pages upthread I posted a behind the scenes video in which Jon Hilkevitch tells a reporter (thinking he's off-camera) that the Chicago Tribune site has gotten their highest hits ever for this story. Hilkevitch is absolutely gleeful when he says this. It's like the classic newsroom "plum assignment" thing right out of an old movie.

So then he takes a vacation?

Yeah, not adding up.

It's so frustrating to be way on the sidelines just waiting and hoping that more info will come out. I'm definitely happy to donate a little $$ toward any fund that ATA starts for this case.

Other than that, I've called my one Chicago connection and asked him to ask everyone he knows if they know someone who saw this thing...

Frustrating, but still, a tantalizing event, for sure.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Ok guys one post, and I'm gonna hit the sack because I have to get up early for work tomorrow. If anyone has any questions, post them in the thread or u2u me and I'll answer them around 6:30 PM central later today (Wednesday).

The trip was pretty much a bust, but not totally unexpected. I began by going to terminal 2, as that is the only terminal that I've ever been in before (I've actually never flown on an airplane, just picked people up haha). I began by talking to 4 people at a UAL ticket counter. Only one of them said that they heard of the story, and they said that they saw it on the news. I then moved on to another group of employees loitering about nearby. Shortly after some airport security came and started asking me if I had a flight and to show them the ticket. I didn't and they showed me the door. They were really polite about it and said that the airport doesn't allow people loitering around if they are not there to pick someone up or get on or off a flight themselves. I didn't want to (aside from not being able to) come up with some sort of alibi for my first trip there. I suppose I didn't really plan this one well, but eh, I had a day to kill.

This is pretty much the same exact info I u2u'd to Springer. Honestly I didn't expect much, but I went in knowing I wasn't going to make up a story and I didn't want to arouse suspicion with a tape recorder or by taking names or anything for this first time. I guess in my mind I thought there might be something accidentally mentioned by an employee, but no dice.

I do find it a bit strange that no one had heard anything internally (I would like to say I can tell when people are hiding something, and these employees seemed to be genuine). You would think that SOMEONE would have overheard SOMETHING at the water cooler. Then again I might not have been in the right area even.

For my next trip I plan on doing a little more research, and maybe you guys can help. For instance, where to go to get the best view of the runway where this UFO was sited, coming up with a reason for being there, etc. Maybe you can help me out some Eyewitness.

So all in all no real news to report, but like I said this is only the first trip. I'd rather act pedestrian and come back empty handed than end up on some "tackle him immediately upon entry" list. Cheers for the night.

EDIT to add ... I don't know when I will get up there next, my work schedule is floating ... I should find out tomorrow when my next day off is and I'll plan around it

[edit on 31-1-2007 by Fiverz]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyewitness

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Eyewitness]

It all comes back to this in my opinion. Being in the industry myself, this goes against the grain. Reguardless of vacation or not, the fact that he couldnt do a few interviews from whatever vacation spot he is in is certainly odd. Almost all writers, and newspapers for that fact, like the publicity surrounding events like this.

Someone is being "talked to".

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Sorry if these have been posted.

Two More Possible Photos

Source:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Someone is being "talked to".

I consider another posibility amongus...someone is WORKING so hard these days on the backstage..

[edit: fixed quote tags]

[edit on 31-1-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
'A' for effeort Fiverz. I pretty much figured it would go as you described. I'm not surprised at the reaction of the counter people. The counters and the ramp are worlds apart. Especially at an airport as large as ORD. Also, with 2mos elapsing between the event and its public exposure the story would have been blunted. People are out there. But other than ramp workes and possibly ATC the majority are going to be people coming and going from the airport. And that being the case thy could be anywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join