It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Originally posted by sergejsh
Well, I would say that weight of similaryti of big structures on that photo much bigger than what you circled. And without doubt I personally think that these photos shows the same location. Maybe they was shot from a little different points, but this not so important.

Pardon my absence today, I've been sleeping, which I havent done right in a few days.

Serge-we're not saying it isnt the same area. It obviously is. What we're saying is they are not the same picture, i.e. the congestion shot is not the "base" of the UFO shot.

Someone asked why there would be 2 shots from that area? It's a turn around off the runway. Passengers, pilots and taxi pilots turn there probably every day. I'm actually surprised there arent alot more shot, although we have found others of that area. If it is a common place to turn an aircraft, then it stands to reason people have taken a shot out the window.

this is a good possibility. but again, what i would like to see is someone get a few more shots from the same area. i'm willing to bet we have a tough time getting a picture that lines up as well as the two we have here.

you would have to be at exact same distance and angle, and be holding the camera at the exact same angle. to me that's just WAY too much of a coincidence.

i think the chances of this being two different photos is very, very slim. although i can see we'll have to agree to disagree.

we absolutely need more legitimate media brought forward.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernative
4- I can feel the smell of a gradual and controlled disclosure pattern in recent mounths.specially recently. We can see the results of this trend in main stream media and not only this...

C2C News

Well, now it's Charlotte, North Carolina - a major story - hundreds of people calling 911 reporting some kind of UFO. Was it a hovering craft, nobody really knows right now.
"some kind of light in the sky"
"a blueish glow"
"a fire in the sky"
"a light moving too slow to be a plane"

It was in many counties and reported around 8pm, January 25th. The Federal Aviation Administration says there were no reports of plane crashes at all in the area, and even a Huntersville Police officer was dispatched to look for the mysterious object.

Something is going on.

Hydden

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hi... am back to catch up with some questions.

Here is the first posting I know of regarding this sighting... published 8 November by an eyewitness on a general topics liberal forum.

www.democraticunderground.com...

That'll get you there.

crowpruitt, if it's a warning, it's a bit too nebulous for me... unless "they" expect us to tie in "their" presence at historical events (eg, big battles).

air5five, yes, I'm Jane Doe, and the quotes were pretty much accurate. As to how it's affected me personally... at the very least, I'm looking up at the sky practically every moment I'm outside, and I'm carrying a digital camera if I step outside the house. Emotionally, I must say, my feelings during the sighting were very odd... a helplessness underneath the excitement, and a feeling of seeing something profoundly "other."

Palasheea, thank all of you for continuing to keep attention on this sighting... and thanks especially to the mods, who have given me the safety and security to speak openly.

Note: I gave the mods here my sighting information, including object location, full description, etc., before they showed me their map or told me anything whatsoever about the information they've received beyond what was already laid out in this thread... they gave me no chance to glean info from them and weave it into my own account. In other words, they were completely professional, and vetted me as carefully as I'd hoped.

ReptilianQueen, I know I'd say it even if I were a govt. disinfo agent, but I can assure you that at the least purduejake and I are politically liberal/left and not inclined towards secrecy.

amongus, I certainly believe the odds are high against our being the only highly sentient and intelligent (I know, I know, sometimes I have a hard time thinking of humans in those terms, too) species in the universe. I also can accept the possibility that these craft are from other dimensions rather than other space areas, or are from another time, in which case they could be future humans. Personally, I do think they're extraterrestrial, whether they travel via space or other dimensions or both... but I'm not close-minded as to origin.

Mainer, that location does give a good sweeping view as planes taxi.

roadgravel, my understanding from another witness is that the crew member stuck his cellphone out the window, so there was no tinting and he had no visual of the cellphone viewscreen as he snapped the shot, ergo the bad angle.

Bhadhidar, I saw no unusual activity, but after the object left I reparked and went into terminal 5. Truthfully, I probably wouldn't have recognized "official" aircraft, and given the time of day there was much air traffic when we got back out to the paarking lot.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bizone
this is a good possibility. but again, what i would like to see is someone get a few more shots from the same area. i'm willing to bet we have a tough time getting a picture that lines up as well as the two we have here.

you would have to be at exact same distance and angle, and be holding the camera at the exact same angle. to me that's just WAY too much of a coincidence.

i think the chances of this being two different photos is very, very slim. although i can see we'll have to agree to disagree.

we absolutely need more legitimate media brought forward.

Hi Biz-I look at it this way the two shows really arent framed the same way. When you look at the overall uncropped dissolve, you'll see not only the ocular distortion, but the wider field of view. If these were the same photo, they should lay over eachother perfectly. We dont see that.

Also, re: the vantage point. If both are taken from airplanes being taxied, then it would stand to reason they'd be approximately elevated similarly.

However, also note that between the 2 shots, we see that the angle of the runway turn closest to us, is more open in one shot then the other, suggesting a slightly higher viewpoint.

At any rate, David Biedny's comment posted regarding our stance at this point says it all for me.

I await to see more photos, possibly video...lets cross our fingers and see what gives. There has to be more.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hydden,

There's a photo out there of that sighting.

I think there may be a thread on ATS, as well.

I'll see if I can find the link.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
One thing to note... purduejake has been a regular poster at the democraticunderground site for quite some time, and (I looked up some of his previous unrelated posts, to get a "feel" for him) prior to this posting from 8 November always seemed pretty down-to-earth.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Someone earlier in this thread posted a link to a UFO sighting in Aurora, Illinois, that supposedly happened the same day as this sighting... may I plead laziness due to slow dialup and ask that that link be reposted? There might be additional corroboration there, since Aurora's only 40 or so miles from O'Hare, if that?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Eyewitness! Thanks for coming back on!
I was wondering if you could tell us some of things that happened around the airport when and after the sighting occurred. For example, did you see any military craft flying around up there after the UFO disappeared?

And also, did the UFO make a sound when it zoomed up into the cloud where it left a hole?

PS But I know that you mentioned that there were several flights that were put on holding pattern up there but did that happen after the UFO was gone?

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
Hydden,

There's a photo out there of that sighting.

I think there may be a thread on ATS, as well.

I'll see if I can find the link.

That would be great, JBird. I almost didn't post here about it because of the topic of this being O'Hare...but after that last poster's comments, I thought I'd back him up a little since I'm starting to agree that more things are happening too often lately.

Hydden

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hi, Palasheea... I didn't notice anything, but then I probably wouldn't have... by the time we got in the international terminal to wait for our friend and came back out, it was just O'Hare's usual busy rush-hour airport scene. I didn't even think to look for any obviously military aircraft, because it was dark by then, and unless they were really obvious I probably wouldn't have noticed them, anyway. Plus we were busy talking about the incident with the friend we'd just picked up.

I really especially encourage the airline and airport employees who witnessed this event to come forward, even anonymously. They would have had the bird's-eye close view of it, and their participation would be invaluable.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Thanks Eyewitness! I'm sure you probably would not have noticed much as far as what was going on at the airport anyway as there were so many other planes up there -- it being an airport...lol. But I believe someone said something about military craft up there but I'm not sure if that was a reliable source or not.
I guess that would go for the noise too. If it was making a noise, I'm sure maybe it would have been hard to tell if it was coming from the UFO or from aircraft flying up there.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Palasheea, that's another reason I'm hoping airline and airport employees come forward... while there were times when we were watching it when there was a lull in the plane noise, there was still highway noise, and the object wasn't nearly as close to us as it was to the employees nearer the main runway area. I listened as carefully as I could for any unusual noise, but only heard the traffic and planes.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I could really relate to your saying that the UFO had a sort of pearl-ish sheen to it as opposed to a shiny metal. That's how the one that I saw looked too!
Plus there was also that shimmering electrified air around that craft too and that's what we saw around the triangle too!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyewitness
Palasheea, that's another reason I'm hoping airline and airport employees come forward... while there were times when we were watching it when there was a lull in the plane noise, there was still highway noise, and the object wasn't nearly as close to us as it was to the employees nearer the main runway area. I listened as carefully as I could for any unusual noise, but only heard the traffic and planes.

Well that makes sense because a lot UFO's these days are not making any sounds at all no matter what fancy manuevers they do or if they are just hovering there...
We did not hear anything at all for one we saw... no sound even when it zoomed off!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Palasheea, there was very tight, close-to-the-object air disturbance (or field disturbance) around this object, too... that to me was one of the most notable aspects of the whole sighting --- that, and when the thing left at such stop-to-gone speed.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyewitness
Palasheea, there was very tight, close-to-the-object air disturbance (or field disturbance) around this object, too... that to me was one of the most notable aspects of the whole sighting --- that, and when the thing left at such stop-to-gone speed.

Well it's great that you are getting a chance now to write all of this out because eventually some of this stuff will fade away...
Just reading over your descriptions are bringing up some of those details that I have basically forgotten about .. but now that you mention a few of these things, it's all coming back now. Our sighting was about 2 thanksgivings ago -- and to me, it seems like yesterday. It was very life changing for me but I it took me awhile to realize how much of an effect my sighting had on me. Sort of a delayed reaction thing....
But now I KNOW UFO'S are REAL.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hello eyewitness, thanks for coming forward to give your account, was there any rain at all at the time that you viewed the ufo, even very light, i'm only asking to see if we can account for some who feel that the picture could be that of a drop of water.
Also when the ufo left and punched a hole through the cloud cover, how fast did it move,ie fast enough that it was just a blur or could you still distinguish it's shape as it left.
Sorry if youve already answered these.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Eyewitness - what size would you say the object appeared, measured say at arms length?

Appeared a 1/4 inch, 1/2 inch, 1 inch , 2 inch, etc.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hey Palasheea,

Do you have your experiences posted anywhere?

Your ATS Blog , perhaps?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I can't find it now but I included that description of that sighting in the post where I was showing a video I had taken off my balcony one night showing some some light formations zipping around over the lake.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join