It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
What a BRILLIANT move ScepticOverlord!

My only suggestion would be to also post that same notification that you posted in the Chicago Craiglist -- in all of those cities listed on that list because no doubt people were flying in and out of that airport from all over the world.

But having said this, those eyewitnesses who are also employee's of the airport and those airlines that operate out of it, would be the most credible witnesses of this event but we all know that they most likely have been discouraged in one way or another by the powers that be to not come forward at this time with that information or else why are we not hearing from them?

One suggestion was that those airport and airline employee's search for an attorney who would be able to represent them pro bono in order to prevent their employers from taking any action against them for going public with their testimonies of that sighting.

But it's my guess that since this sighting is probably the most important the world has ever seen in terms of where it was seen and the huge number of credible witnesses it had -- I'm sure there are a number of attorneys out there who would gladly represent such a group on a pro bono basis as the publicity of such a case alone would be unsurpassed!

Flyers could be passed out at that airport in hopes that they would make their way to those employees that witnessed that event to contact that pro bono attorney (perhaps in affiliation with ATS) who would be representing them as a group to insure that their civil liberties will not be breached upon by their employers or by the government in their disclosure of such information to the public-at-large.

Just throwing in my .02 worth here .... thanks.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
My name is Mark Easter and I am the Nevada State Director of The Mutual UFO Network as well as MUFON's Director of Public Education. I have produced a broadcast quality television public service announcement for MUFON that encourages UFO witnesses to report their sighting to MUFON's On-Line UFO Report Form. It can be seen on YouTube at the link provided below:

This coming week I will be sending broadcast dubs of this PSA to television stations in Chicago in hopes of getting some public service airtime. It is already airing in Northern and Southern Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Los Angeles, Denver, and more. This PSA has been effective in getting UFO reports to MUFON's On-Line Case Management System and we hope it will flush out more possible witnesses in the O'Hare UFO Incident.

Please forward this PSA to anyone and everyone and help MUFON to get the message out about our on-line anonymous UFO report form

Thank you.

Corrected the video. You ONLY need to put the video number into the BBcode, not the video URL.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Thanks Mark, for the information!

Wow! What a fantastic and very effective video! VERY PROFESSIONAL!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Please do your best to get this MUFON PSA out to the masses!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'm just wondering here, but why would this alleged UFO be so interested in a civilian airport?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

It can be seen on YouTube at the link provided below:

from youtubeThe url contained a malformed video id.

i can't see the video???

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
pieman, click on the You Tube Link in blue to view the video. It's a good one and I'm sure it's already been generating quite a response!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
i did, it told me i had a malformed link, sounds like something i should see the doctor about. maybe it's just my comp.

here's a direct link

[edit on 28-1-2007 by pieman]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
if you are having problems accessing the video on utube.. type in : mufon in the search area and u will be able to view.

Hope this helps
starr

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
No I got the same. Should be fixed.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
I'm just wondering here, but why would this alleged UFO be so interested in a civilian airport?

This is a very good question and I would like more information on this too.

I mentioned before that because it was up there for more than 15 minutes in restricted airspace over that airport whereby potentially jeopardizing hundreds of lives, we cannot rule out that just by being there, its message was one of HOSTILE INTENT -- perhaps a message of warning or perhaps even as a power tactic to show that our governments' rules and regulations about flying in such area's mean nothing at all to them!

If they wanted to appear more benevolent where we would not be forced to make those conjectures I mentioned above, then why didn't they just fly over some place like an NFL game?? -- in short, some place with a lot of potential witnesses that was NOT LOCATED IN RESTRICTED AIRSPACE -- a restricted airspace, btw, that also just happens to be one of the busiest airports in the world! It was not like it flying over the restricted airspace over and around the White House, for example, where there's hardly any air traffic at all; it was flying in very hazardous sky's.

We should be very concerned and not ignore that perhaps there was a deeper message being conveyed by 'them' by flying over that airport like they did last Nov.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i just viewed the mufon video

nice work mufon

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
as of this time there have only been 355 views? I know there are a lot more people on abt then that.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Most of us can't find the video. I just get the "malformed link" message and ended up watching a video of some crazy chick cutting off all her hair before her wedding...

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly, but u can copy and past the following :www.youtube.com... and go directly to the video. I made sure it worked before submitting.

Hope this helps

Starr

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
piemans direct link posted earlier on this page works, i just watched the vid.

piemans direct link posted earlier

[edit on 28/1/07 by mojo4sale]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The entire video URL was in the BBcode tag. I fixed it to include just the video ID:
[yvid]fgjUItyKCEQ[/yvid]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thank you very much for the adjustment. I'm still not very computer savvy. lol

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It's great MUFON did this but (and please forgive me) I think you folks at MUFON missed the mark. UFO witnesses are widely ridiculed. Most sightings are laughed down as hoaxes. If I were the NV State Director I would have produced a PSA specifically focusing on the O'Hare incident. "If you or anyone you know was a witness to the recent sighting at O'Hare in Chicago we urge you to come forward..." Why focus on O'Hare? Again, in general, people who have witnessed UFO's are often ridiculed and the fear of that is related to investgators by nearly every witness that eventually does come forward. Why are winesses so concerned about anonymity? Largely becuase of the fear of ridicule. By focusing specifically on O'Hare it will make it appear to witnesses that this one is somehow differnt. Perhaps more legitimate. Perhaps real.

Springer et al: kudos on the Trib effort. I would also urge you to approach Google for a banner. Pretty much anyone (worldwide) who witnessed and was affected by what they saw at O'Hare will eventually turn to Google to see what is going on around it. Google could set a trigger that brings up a "If you were a witness..." banner to anyone who Googles the O'Hare incident.

Just my $.02

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by easterfilms
My name is Mark Easter and I am the Nevada State Director of The Mutual UFO Network as well as MUFON's Director of Public Education.

Hello sir. Perhaps you can tell us why the MUFON website is not linking to this discussion thread -- the most involved analysis of the O'Hare event found anywhere online?

I was rather surprised to see that.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join