It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted already I've fallen behind on this thread.
/38v95o
Any chance the pic was part of this?
Could it be a drop of water?

Btw rampagent is likely a fraud. He has refused my attempts to independently verify his story. Not a good sign.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheepnis
Sorry if this has been posted already I've fallen behind on this thread.
/38v95o
Any chance the pic was part of this?
Could it be a drop of water?

Btw rampagent is likely a fraud. He has refused my attempts to independently verify his story. Not a good sign.

At the top of this page under the menu bar you can see the two "Hoax #1" and "Hoax #2", one of them compares the picture to that picture you found.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is the image of the O'hare ufo

www.sharebigfile.com...

I posted it it was deleted very fast better hurry.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I saw a UFO around the time of this report. The shape is infact similar. However what i saw was far greater then what you see in the picture. What I saw was pure metallic and it didn't look like any other ufo. It was not of a circle shape, it was more elongated. There where a lot of curves on it . If one was to see it one would have clearly seen the outline of a door and part of the window, it was surprising similar to almost what I believe to be car (i saw it). I don't really care if anyone doesn't believe me, I know what I saw and I am just speaking to tell the truth

if you want to contact me:
AIM s/n: pistolpacked

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOBODY_1
This is the image of the O'hare ufo

www.sharebigfile.com...

I posted it it was deleted very fast better hurry.

The topic on THIS pic is being discussed here.

Apologies for the cross polinization.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
No it doesn't, like i said, most people KNOW that a blob can be put on to an image as i siad before.

Proof positive that an anomaly can be introduced to an image whilst retaining compression markings and the overall integrity of the image, subverting any analysis on brightness or pixilation etc. If it’s not proof how about evidence, substantiation or corroboration?

The original looks a little bit more "there" than yours does, so PROOVE is a little too strong a word......."confirms",that images can be altered, may be more appropriate.

Six and half a dozen.

Ok, thats cool, but there would be NO point in compairing the anomalies in your attampt as there would abviously be too many.

I'm not following you, too many what?

Im not trying to be rude, im just merely pointing out that i think all you prooved was that blobs can be put on images, which i think most were aware of.

k, so it's proof, err, I mean confirmation that, had I created a nice looking 3D image and incorporated that into the image instead, it shows that it can be done in a straight forward manner.

Unless I'm proved/confirmed wrong by one of the analysis guys on here?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
here is the photo that nobody_1 just posted so you don't have to d/l it thru the site he posted.

edit- photo removed- intrepid beat me to it...

[edit on 25-1-2007 by Lab Rat]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
these photo's are complete garbage, it just makes me sick

and to any of you who believe this load of #, i laugh at you because your being toyed with

Mod Edit: removed censor circumvention
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lab Rat
OK- I may be incorrect, but here is my take on the location.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by Lab Rat]

Thank you for finnaly puting up the diagram of this, and kudos to the person who found where the 1st photo came from, at this point we have the exteme possiblitly that this is a fake, and take in to acount the phone from the man in japan, and his photo, so we now have to move on and take a diffrent aproach, and let this part play out.

Things we can do now take time and research. It is mentioned that flights were delayed. Unfortunatly, the flights were most likely held in flight patterns well above the low could ceiling on that day. THe flights in a pattern would however of had the opertunity to see the object "Shoot through the clouds, and leave a hole in the clouds". There is a decent chance that people on these flights could have seen the object burst through the clouds, and mabye as well as the hole in the clouds.

!st we would have to found out the flights that were cancelled, then find people on the flight, and then find out if they indeed saw the event, and then get thier acount

Problems, i doubt any of the information we need to get can be accessed by us citizens. Things such as passenger manifest are most likely destroyed after some time.

Have to go to work now, but ill be back in 8 hours, i think that we should form a kind of commitee, to start to look into this and try to get ahold of some of the information. Got to go.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Someone else pointed this out, but wouldn't the alleged UFO be right in the path of planes landing on the runway? If you compare the congestion pic to the UFO one, you can see that the UFO would be close to incoming planes...and wouldn't that have been a HUGE problem?

And why would it take someone over two months to send this photo? I don't think money was paid for the picture, so that can't be it. Wouldn't someone release the picture soon after it happened, or at the very latest when the story broke on major news networks?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Semiazas
Is it possible to change the EXIF code and edit out the "Adobe"?

Yes it is, and it's also possible to change the creation date of an image too.

link   
thanks intrepid and nobody, your thread is restored,
New O'Hare UFO Pic (This is it)
we like to take certain precautions when new members simply ask us to click on a link for a download.. not that we don't trust you guys or anything... but

carry on...and let's keep this discussion to the original photo

[edit on 1-25-2007 by worldwatcher]

link   

Originally posted by intrepid
other o'hare pic

Great, now the fakes are dropping in a dime a dussin.

Look at the buildings at the bottom of the pic, you can see them clear as day as opposed to the UFO that's 'faded' for some reason. The witnesses said it was just sitting there, clear as day. Fake sign 1.
It has lights, 4 of them. This is the first I've ever heard about that. Fake sign 2.
It's not even oval! Fake... fake!

[edit on 1-25-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The other thing is that craft were have we seen it before .
Its the craft from the china ufo video anyone agree?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
psst... let's keep this discussion for the original pic posted

and discuss Nobody's pic that is posted above in this thread
New O'Hare UFO Pic (This is it)

thanks, it will help alleviate confusion as others have suggested.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Sorry WW, I will ask in the other thread.

[edit on 1/25/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If the "TKain" post about position is assumed:

Since both photo are taken in the same direction,

- Congestion photo shows planes landing from SW into the ENE wind on 4R, which seems reasonable.

- UFO photo might have planes landing into to W or SW wind on 22L, which also seems reasonable.

The UFO is at the other end of the runway. It would be visible to the planes as they land and not be in the inbound pattern. For it to have even a chance to appear over the terminal, someone would have to be to the north of the terminals and then misjudge to UFO's distance in back of the building so that it seemed to be over the building.

I looks like the shooter could be at the hotel and get the picture with the correct angle to the line of inbound planes.

It almost looks like a line of steel power line towers across the far background of the picture. Any know of any there near the airport?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

k, so it's proof, err, I mean confirmation that, had I created a nice looking 3D image and incorporated that into the image instead, it shows that it can be done in a straight forward manner

Yes, but i have yet to see any one make a "nice 3D image" and incorporate it, to compair.

you prooved the image can be miniputed, not faked.

Faked implies that you have "fooled" people into believing it was real. you did not.

you confirned that a "similar" copy could be made.

I cannot "prove" my skills at building a house by "confirming" i can build a shed.

Prove is a strong word, thats all im saying.

Peace

[edit on 25-1-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So if I follow correctly 00000000 posted this photo and then jritzmann posted this near duplicate. Although he found it with google, the page that the jritzman photo is hosted on is actually used in a Japaneese blog, and one poster translated it for us. The translation indicated that the photo was taken from a hotel.

Here I have a problem. I'm not sure the blog that hosts the jritzman photo says that the photo was taken from a hotel. I think the writers style or translation may have blended two paragraphs together. Here is an english translation.

If for a moment, we could take the above english translation to mean that the photo may have been taken from within an airplane, while the plane was waiting in line, instead of being taken from a hotel, and if we could also agree thatwww.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink"> Lab Rats diagram is accurate, then that would mean that this image is looking directly at the location the photo was taken from. From this vantage we can see from that the spot the photo was taken from is where aircraft line up and wait for clearance to takeoff.

If correct, this would seem to suggest that both the 00000000 image and the jritzman image, (if not identical), may have actually been taken from within a plane that was sitting out in line waiting to leave, just like the ones in the above image.

If...

[edit on 1/25/07 by makeitso]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ok, here's what I got:

I *think* I've got the location of the runway we're seeing, and the shooter of the UFO and shooter of the congested shot down fairly close. That said, I took a leap to put where I think the UFO is, but distance I cant really say. I marked it up as a line of sight rather then an exact point.

Below is a google earth shot showing the area I believe is referenced by LabRat's find of phot showing the same area we see in both the congestion and UFO shot.

Now keep in mind, that we dont know if ANY of these images have been cropped. It'd be impossible to have a field of view nailed down unless we could ask the original photographers. I dont see that happening anytime soon. What I'm showing is based on what I see in the shots, and cant account for image crops or other alterations.

Then I overlayed the map of O'Hare onto my Google shot.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but this doesnt put the UFO anywhere NEAR where the witnesses claimed to have seen it. Am I right?

I figured I'd approach this from a different angle then the validity of the photo, which I'm essentially split on.

Believe me, I'd like nothing better at this point being the guy who found the congestion shot and did the dissolve to identify the similarities, to say "thats it, fake, done and over with". But I cant in good conscious do that...at least not yet, either way.

BUT, if I'm right within this post, then we have a significant departure of the event from what witnesses claim.

So I'm interested where C17 is, as this is the gate according to a taxi pilot on Rense's show, where he said his radio "cat call" said the object was right above C17, and that the man at the other end of the radio was "looking right at it".

So where's C17. Have a look.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join