It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightowlInteresting that the FAA denied that anything was going on, until the journalist filed a FOIA.

Now this is the kind of thing I was suspicious of in my previous post(s) here. I mean it took almost two full months for this story to be reported on a widespread basis.

Can't wait to see the camera pic that Davenport says exists!
That's another thing. This is potentially a HUGE story. There has to be at least one picture. Of course, by the time it gets "released" it will probably be grainy, and resemble something that could have been made in 1960.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Graystar you are almost right on track IMO but I think its more complicated than that. I know that these are the last days but believing that it is realy beginning still scares me. Lets wait and see what other events happen before we jump the gun but this could very well be it. Lets pray and believe that no matter what the best will work out.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Noone cares no one is listening oh well get ready here they come!!!

I do care, I am listening, read your whole post and I have to say I agree with a l ot of what you say. You know personally I heard that they are suppossed to be landing around 2010. And I think something is going to happen soon with these UFOs, I mean...something really big. 2007 may be the year they do come. One question I have, what are they doing at an airport?

Any guess?

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I have a strange feeling about this story, I feel it really could be the start of some really strange times. If more mass sightings begin to come in I am going to go watch Signs and take notes...

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This was posted anonymously:

Posted by anon_87813 on 01-01-07 @ 11:28 PM

This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: O'hare airport UFO sighting

To the person that asked why UFOs would be at O'Hare Airport:

If you were "spying" on a civilization in a flying craft, would you not want to see if the civilization that you are "spying" on has the same capabilities? I certainly would, and an airport seems like an excellent place to study Human air-travel doesn't it?

Seems to make some sense why the supposed aliens would be at an airport.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Semiazas
I have a strange feeling about this story, I feel it really could be the start of some really strange times. If more mass sightings begin to come in I am going to go watch Signs and take notes...

I also get this feeling, and hope this feeling is more than just a feeling!
I have heard some UFO reports lately and hope there will be many more.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I believe there has always been a steady flow of legitimate ufo sightings... most laughed off due to lack of credible evidence.

I am hopeful that as personal multimedia devices become ubiquitous in our society at an ever increasing rate, more of these sightings will be captured and documented.

This one 'seems' credible, however... no evidence other than testimony... bummer.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Very interesting report, and one more nail in UFO denier's coffin, I might say, since this is among the most widely-supported UFO observation to date, all along with the 1982 phenomenon and that insane-but-true "Los Angeles invasion" in the '40s.

Although I think it might take many events like this one in order to force a full public disklosure of the UFOs. If billions are made aware that the phenomenon is very real, then the governments, at one point, will see no other choice than to come clear with all they know about it... and I really can't imagine what they really know.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'm constantly watching the skies in hopes of spotting a real UFO over here, but there is SO much plane activity (i live right by the airport) that I always thought it was unlikely 'they' would visit us because I assume 'they' are pretty shy.

But now, a real sighting at O'Hare? over the damn runway itself!? that's amazing. now i have hope (lol)

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
any vids or pics of this yet??? I would think at a major airport surely someone captured it

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Just wanted to report that the local NBC newscast here in Seattle (KING5) ran a teaser and story about the sighting on the 11oclock news tonight. It was a one minute report, almost reading verbatum what the Associated Press/Chicago Trib reported. Trouble with stories like this is that all news outlets get their national stories from either Reuters newsservice, or Associated Press. . .hence the reason ALL the reports are almost identical, save for a personal opinion by the anchor giving the story. The anchor didnt laugh it off at all, and had a quizzical look on his face right before they cut to file stock video of ohare. He didnt read the story as if it were a joke, to which I am appreciative.

Just wanted to let everyone know that it aired locally. Anyone else have any local coverage?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
any vids or pics of this yet??? I would think at a major airport surely someone captured it

i somehow think that maby the 'authorities' have collected all the pics and vids that they could find of the ufo, but hopefuly one will surface soon.

I love it when reports come out like this.

oh and Graystar that was a good post. i think more people are listening then you think.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by funky monk]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Something about camera phones to consider:

Information has now come out that cell phones can now be remotely activated to listen in on those around them, and tracking devices are installed in all models made after 98.(please don't ask me for links to back this up, its old news and I'm not sure where to find it now.)

Would it really be that much of a stretch to think that the internal memory could be tampered with from a remote location? All Airports are basically DHS "Bases" now anyways, and who would beleive some guy that said "THEY must have hacked my phone for the pics!" This is just some food for thought.

It shouldn't be that hard to find someone who was at the airport on that day, at that time. I've noticed a lot of people here said they live close, maybe you could go out and ask some questions, interveiws with some of the employees, that sort of thing.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Discussion of the sighting on Digg
digg.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
interesting story - but i'm afraid, without pictures or video, it'll be just that - an interesting story.

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
There was also local coverage in central NC, although more in a comical than factual sense. This was followed by another "sighting", which was the moon which was slowly brought into focus as the news anchors got their jollies.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Come on people, we all know it was a weather balloon, GAH!!!

*not*

Oh and now Fox News is reporting it

[edit on 2-1-2007 by VoXiSo]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
G oogle News link.

They mentioned this in Pittsburgh also on the news.. It is really interesting that news sources are picking this up... Slow news day I guess... ya know, since Saddam was killed.

Anyway thought you should know..

I gave Google link cause my local news don't have a link on their site.

(Mod edit: Used URL tags to shorten appearance of Google news link and cure the "wide screen blues". --Majic)

[edit on 1/2/2007 by Majic]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700 talk about dejavu......

If you only knew the half of it. I remember all the posts, word for word, before I read it. It was just like a review.

It is obvious we are being toyed with here. Intentional glitches placed within our reality to stimulate the seeking minds and a wake up call for the rest of the sleepers.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Well folks....

This one made the National News... Fox News just now ran a story on the sighting!!!!

They also stated that without some pictures or video, they could not make any conclusions... But at least this is getting national coverage...

Semper

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join