It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hehehe

WWW.Rense.com linked me directly here!!!!!

www.rense.com...

We're sooooo famous.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
thanks. i thought so but then i saw december 7th somewhere and wanted to make sure. i still think it's weird it happened on election day.

Perhaps the ET's wanted to cast their votes too...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I have worked at O'hare for United for over 20 years. I am not going to pass judgement on those who claim to have seen something. I was not there, I work on the ramp on dayshift and I read this happened at 16:00 or so. Two things that rampagentx has posted concern me. They do not prove he did or did not see anything but it may need some answers to establish credibility. I am not quite satisfied that this is not a hoaxer.

He states, "We were ferrying a load of late bags for a 727 to F12 or 14, I don't remember now, when I saw what I thought was a widebody running off course out of the corner of my eye. When I looked up there it was just siting there, a gray shiny thing pretty high up, more than 1000 feet."

He states he was taking bags to a 727 aircraft to gate F12 or F14.......United does not EVER use any gates on the F side terminal 2 for 727's NEVER. As a matter of fact we phased the 727's out of the fleet years ago when we bought the Airbuses. The largest aircraft we work on the F side are 50-60 seat regional jets.

Also, I can assure everyone that the word "ferrying" is not a slang word commonly used by veterans on the ramp. This may not seem like a big deal, but in another thread he said that his normal days off are Sunday/Monday. Those are premium days off telling me that this person is not a rookie. He would have to have at least 20+ years minimum on the ramp to hold Sunday/Monday off. I have never heard anyone with that kind of time "ferrying bags".

I do believe that my fellow rampers on afternoons saw something that day. I just want to make sure that this is one of them and not someone posting things that can hinder or hurt the truth. I heard about this site because I read Rense.com everyday. The radio interview he and Davenport did with the mechanic was great and that person was very believable. I am most concerned with the 727 statement and how nobody else caught it.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Pegasus1 good info..we need more info on people working there that day to see what really happen, about the guy who said it saw it..i dont know..we need more info on it..so still everything is on the speculation stuff.

I just hope more people that were that day can actually come up and say what they really saw to see if it's indeed a UFO (unedentefied Flying Object)..or other kind of thing...at least i can see people cooperating and wanting to share their own part of this story..

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Just to let you know, this has finally been mentioned on Australian media... finally.

Last night on a talk-back radio station that spans over half the country they had a discussion about UFO's, specifically referring to this case and they played some of the testimonies of the FAA workers.

A lot of callers phoned in, sounding like sane ordinary people, and relayed their UFO experiences as well. There was no ridicule, or criticism.

I really couldn't believe my ears... maybe things are finally starting to change.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What I find fascinating about this sighting is the location and the time of day. If this is an actual ET craft, it showed up in an area where it was bound to be seen by many credible witnesses.

Could it be that the time has come for ET's to make themselved known in a big way. I'll be sure to watch the Superbowl halftime show this year. I can't think of a more spectacular event than a craft dropping down on Dolphin's Stadium in front of a television audience of over a billion.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
damn, i'm starting to feel like an idiot. i didnt catch the 727 comment, but pegasus is right.....hardly anyone flies them anymore except for freight or test platforms, and the only equipment i've seen united fly recently are airbuses and RJs.

think i'll keep my opinions on authenticity to myself from now on.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by brisa

Could it be that the time has come for ET's to make themselved known in a big way.

Hey brisa,

I don't think this means anything. The reason being that UFOs have been seen and reported near or above Air Force Bases and Airports many times , so this is actually nothing new.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
damn, i'm starting to feel like an idiot. i didnt catch the 727 comment, but pegasus is right.....hardly anyone flies them anymore except for freight or test platforms, and the only equipment i've seen united fly recently are airbuses and RJs.

think i'll keep my opinions on authenticity to myself from now on.

cmon guys. at least let him bring something to the fore before you chase him out of town with your pitchforks.

what ever happened to innocent before proven guilty?

from wikipedia: "In August 2006 a total of 127 Boeing 727-100 aircraft and 493 Boeing 727-200 aircraft remain in airline service."

[edit on 17/1/07 by lbennie]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Greeting's all,

I'm researching dreams from Brians site. I do this research on my own, so let me no if you may have any info. concerning the follwing. I believe that the following has to do with this UFO landing at the airport and more. Many of these dreams were way, way before any Chicago UFO.

DD3400
Something about a signal from space 9.6.2006

Project A: Aliens
DD3633 5.8.2006
This is where a spaceship is going to land...no just kidding...give me some more time on this one.

DD4803
Think this is another dream about an alien coming to earth.

DD4863
Looks like same UFO dream.

DD4879
Same UFO dream.

DD4886
Same UFO again, I think this dreams says that it's going to land on January 22nd, at 11:AM at a London Airport.

DD4889
Just a guess, but I think the US Government is spending 40 million dollars on a ILS system to help a UFO land without the public and the rest of the world knowing about it.

DD4904
Same UFO dream, says "heat shield burns, hits earth, new element found, they are trying to land, 4013 741 11S 14 71, shield broke up - 29 - 9427 7306 red blue, 95 FAA coverup"

DD4934
"land crop circle"

DD4949
Looks like the same UFO dream and "luke 12"

DD4953
I could be way off, but here goes...
SETI finds proof of a real, working wormhole in the deep ocean, this wormhole connects directly to the Rigel Solar System...this system is home to the life forms that have been trying to communicate with us during the past several months. SETI gets this new information for a new devise they have (drawn above)
The opening of this wormhole caused a 8.2 earthquake (this did happen), and a similar quake will happen when the hole closes in 4 years. The hole is located 161 miles southwest of Guam on the ocean floor.

-Kevin.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hmm. Ok. I've been a subscriber to Brians site for a while, but unsubscribed because my inbox was overflowed with his "predictions". I think only 1/16th of his stuff you could surmise came true, so Im not too convinced this has anything to do with the O'hare sighting.

That being said, he did mention london airport. . which is strange.

I can say that I REALLY feel like contact is about to happen, for the simple fact that our planet is fastly becoming a runaway greenhouse. If we are some sort of experiment, or they are studying us, wouldnt it be in their best interest to make themselves known already and be our saviors?

--^^^off topic, sorry. . . but hey! Its my thread. . .

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin36
Greeting's all,

I'm researching dreams from Brians site. I do this research on my own, so let me no if you may have any info. concerning the follwing. I believe that the following has to do with this UFO landing at the airport and more. Many of these dreams were way, way before any Chicago UFO.

-Kevin.

Kevin,

Can you please provide the dates that Brian made these predictions? I know he stamps them before he posts them. Do you have the dates to go along with the entries?

TY

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbennie

cmon guys. at least let him bring something to the fore before you chase him out of town with your pitchforks.

i'd say thanks to your source, he's pretty much been proven guilty:

Faced with higher fuel costs, lower sales due to the post-9/11 economic climate, increasing restrictions on airport noise, and the extra expenses of maintaining older planes and paying the flight engineers' salaries, most major airlines began phasing 727s out of their fleets. Delta Air Lines, the last major U.S. carrier to do so, retired its last 727 in 2003.

emphasis added by me. he might have the lingo down, but he made one crucial mistake....and i missed it. again, thanks for the post pegasus.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I've also kept this to myself, but for someone who was paranoid about his identity being found out, he sure provided details that I sure as heck wouldnt want to get out. Makes it pretty easy for his co-workers to deduce who the "snitch" is.

Has a son who plays hockey. . etc. .

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
all the equipment united flies now:

united airlines fleet

you'll notice that there is not one 727 in service with united. a real handler would certainly know the equipment being flown by the company he works for.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700

Originally posted by lbennie

i'd say thanks to your source, he's pretty much been proven guilty:

Faced with higher fuel costs, lower sales due to the post-9/11 economic climate, increasing restrictions on airport noise, and the extra expenses of maintaining older planes and paying the flight engineers' salaries, most major airlines began phasing 727s out of their fleets. Delta Air Lines, the last major U.S. carrier to do so, retired its last 727 in 2003.

emphasis added by me. he might have the lingo down, but he made one crucial mistake....and i missed it. again, thanks for the post pegasus.

touche
i guess i'll shutup now lol

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Could it possibly have been a typo?

The majority of aircraft United flys, start and end with 7—2 is very close to 3 on the keyboard.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Before everyone jumps the gun, please give the person in question a chance to respond.

I know how frustrating it is if you make an honest mistake due to tiredness/typo and get an overreaction to it.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The bad thing is that little fact has probably destroyed his/her credibility in most peoples' eyes now. Even if he/she comes back and says "oh I meant a 737" or something along those lines, people will cry "oh he/she is just saying that to keep the hoax going."

Pretty sad that if you don't get all of the facts from your brain to your fingers spot on, the believability of your story plummets. I make typos all the time.

All that being said, we need another response from ramp to deduce anything further. My own personal feeling is that this factual error does indeed cloud the issue quite a bit ...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz

Pretty sad that if you don't get all of the facts from your brain to your fingers spot on, the believability of your story plummets. I make typos all the time.

he did it not once, but twice....in the same post. i could see one time as an slip of the keys. but twice in the same post is more than a little fishy.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join