It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I believe there is ET life here already or amongst the billions of stars in the Universe. But I must say a picture is worth a Billion words. I'm waiting for any real developments...

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by playguy
I'm sorry then,as i told before,i'm not american,so i don't know anything in fact about the people's opinion there.I was commenting having in mind my thoughts and knowledge about people's mind and the way they think.But that's good.In europe,no one knows about that event.But luckily as it grows there on america,maybe media here will pick it up and start the buzz here too.

No need to apologise, forums are meant to share information and opinions and we like to hear from everyone.

Sad to hear that it hasn't been talked about (much) in Europe.

Maybe you and other europeans can let the news agencies and major media know about this by sending letters and emails alerting them to this sighting.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yeah,good idea,i might do that today.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Let me just say that I am proud to be a member of ATS for more than two years now. You guys give people truly a change to come forward with their stories and give everyone an equal change.

It is with great interest that I am following this story and every post rampagentx makes. I am extremely curious how this story develops in the upcomming days as there will be pics and a video available. Does anyone knows if about.com is a reliable website? Because if you announce something like this......it's SO hudge and hopefully we won't be dissapointed.

Thanks ATS and rampagentx!!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Could THIS be a prediction of the O'hare sighting?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting. . it did happen within the four month window. Although did we really come in contact with this entity?

Food for thought. .

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Although most reported sighting of ETs seem to place their height in the 3 foot to 4 foot range, who is to say that there are not much smaller ETs capable of space travel. I try to remind myself occassionally that I tend to view the world and universe from the typical human's point of view. My scope of thought, knowledge and observation may well be very limited on the whole. Maybe a 20 foot UFO does not have support life in a scale that we typically expect. Just my thoughts.

It will be interesting to see how the "static field" effect is treated, assuming the investigation continues. I suspect some will link it to weather as people report that type of feeling around weather events such as lightning and cloud movement.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yeah,good idea,i might do that today.

Unfortunately, I don't think that any news agency or media company in Portugal wants to spend any time with this, they almost only talk about politics.

Some years ago it was relatively common to see reports of UFOs on Portuguese newspapers, but that type of news disappeared with the time.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The O'Hare incident, or the UFO'Hareport

O'Mygod! Their O'Here!

Are they O'Hovering for a reason?

oOo

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Humm,good to see i'm not the only 'tuga' around.

Well,yeah,but i was thinking if SIC would be interested?They seem to be the only station that kinda grabs those kind of stories.

TVI,no way,because if they pick that,they would sensacionalize it,and it would suck.I hate TVI.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Humm,good to see i'm not the only 'tuga' around.
I have counted some 20 Portuguese ATS users since I joined, but most are not active by now.

Well,yeah,but i was thinking if SIC would be interested?They seem to be the only station that kinda grabs those kind of stories.
We could try, at least it would be 2 e-mails instead of one.

Edit: this is off-topic, but does anyone know why I can't add this thread to "myATS favorites"?

[edit on 16/1/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
I find it very interesting that None of the witnesses to this incident have reported seeing Any evidence of the object having some form of propulsion. No propellers, no jet or rocket exhuast ports, not even surface discolorations that might indicate some form of reactive grid.

interestingly, there was a blur on the lower part reported by the witness in the Davenport interview. he describes it like heat waves on a hot road.

listen

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
and on the topic of emailing people, shouldnt we email someone in the government (senators, congressman etc)to report a concern of an unidentified craft over a US airport? maybe if we claim we fear it is terrorism they will feel obliged to look into it.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Edit: this is off-topic, but does anyone know why I can't add this thread to "myATS favorites"?

same problem here. it was in my favorites, and then it disappeared....and then while trying to investigate the problem, i hit the all button, which evidently has the same effect as the delete all button. for future reference, dont touch that button folks.

but yeah, any reason why i would lose this thread from my subscriptions and another member would not be able to add it to his?

edit: still cant add it.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by snafu7700]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i noticed the same thing so i came into the thread and tried to re-add it to my list. it said that i was already subscribed. odd

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
and on the topic of emailing people, shouldnt we email someone in the government (senators, congressman etc)to report a concern of an unidentified craft over a US airport? maybe if we claim we fear it is terrorism they will feel obliged to look into it.

Sounds good. Doesn't hurt to try.

Don't forget to mention the current public interest and all the major media outlets reporting it.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
interestingly, there was a blur on the lower part reported by the witness in the Davenport interview. he describes it like heat waves on a hot road.

listen

Indeed, and thats the same detail eye witnesses of the "Phoenix lights" UFO saw under the craft when it flew over there houses.

So to rampagentx: did you also notice this distortion?

ORB

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OK, here's what you do Ramp.....to heck with all this secrecy stuff, this story is worldwide, so you have options. With such interest in the story they no longer have the power to hurt you (take your job, etc) If they were to try, the world is watching, and will not allow it to happen. BUT...you have to become known, everyone has to know who you are. Hey, this is your chance to make some serious bucks if you play the game right, ya won't need that job if you can cut a deal for your story( which will become one of the world's first UFO live soap operas and youe the star. Millions will watch...what's he gonna do? You guys are already famous, take advantage of it. This story is just beginning........
or
Let this opportunity, this world famous sighting...the one that has more leverage on the government than past sightings, (though I don't know why, perhaps because the net is maturing in it's mindset) Just fade away into history.
Maybe you can tell your grandkids about it. What story will it be?
Why are you so famous Grandpa?
I dont know, I just told the truth and they made me a hero.
The World has your back, show these punks what's up.

Big talk for someone not in your shoes..

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700

Originally posted by ArMaP

same problem here. it was in my favorites, and then it disappeared....and then while trying to investigate the problem, i hit the all button, which evidently has the same effect as the delete all button. for future reference, dont touch that button folks.

but yeah, any reason why i would lose this thread from my subscriptions and another member would not be able to add it to his?

edit: still cant add it.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by snafu7700]
Me too,it was there yesterday.weird

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I found this clip while surfing google for "ohare ufo", and went to truthdig.com's website article and commentary of it - i thought this post was interesting:

Comment #45449 by Allen in Elgin, IL. on 1/03 at 9:01 pm

What is not making the national press is that 30 minutes after the Ohare sighting, a similar object hovered over Illinois Route 59 in Aurora, Illinois. (25 miles SW of Ohare Airport)

Source

Has anyone else heard of this other event? If what this poster says is true, would this not provide some sort of relevance or credence to the sighting at O'hare ?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
I found this clip while surfing google for "ohare ufo", and went to truthdig.com's website article and commentary of it - i thought this post was interesting:

Comment #45449 by Allen in Elgin, IL. on 1/03 at 9:01 pm

What is not making the national press is that 30 minutes after the Ohare sighting, a similar object hovered over Illinois Route 59 in Aurora, Illinois. (25 miles SW of Ohare Airport)

Source

Has anyone else heard of this other event? If what this poster says is true, would this not provide some sort of relevance or credence to the sighting at O'hare ?

Yes, it was reported on NUFORC as well, here.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join