It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
there were a few obvious faked photos, and rumors of the pilots taking photos of the object have been confirmed by several investigators, although those pictures were reportedly turned over to officials. This photo is the only photo that was taken and released of the object. The photo has never been proven as a fake or hoax, and to this day, is authentic as much as I can tell.

Originally posted by 00000000
from a camera phone

the person who sent this to me claims he shot this at the airport

Admin Update January 29th, 2007

Confirmed eyewitness accounts that believes this image to be credible...
Account #1
Account #2
Account #3

[edit on 29-1-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
"Federal officials say it was probably just some weird weather phenomenon"

Thats all we need to know, I feel secure in the knowledge that the feds are on the case!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

SHhhhhhhhhhh,

I thought we swept this under the rug and discredited everyone who came out and said something and then gaged all the employees threatening termination.

You just can't say that you saw a flying saucer and then think you gonna walk out on the tar mat and go guide planes into the gates.

Let this be a lesson to you employees. keep your mouth shut.
You say nothing.

Now move along everyone this thread is closed.

He he he

edit on 6-12-2011 by Rocky Black because: typos

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sakrateri

Federal officials lie.

I know. you know how I know.

Because they had it on radar to whole time.

Hey lets see if we can look for a strange radar signature on that day. Oh thats right the images are unavailable.

Or are they.

Hmmmmm

Lets see here.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What bugs me the most is that this is a recent event, by that I mean in the last 5 years. And of that, the majority of those involved were reputable individuals and great eye witnesses. I can understand some people might fear for their job, but you would think they would have told someone about what they saw. It's obvious that this wasn't swamp gas or weather related, but what exactly was it? I hope in the coming years, a few of those workers switch jobs and come forward with their accounts from that day!
edit on 6-12-2011 by EngineerGuY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
i remember this, i swore i saw a video, check youtube i guess, sounded like a big deal at the time =, especially to me because im in the milwaukee area

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbyraw
i remember this, i swore i saw a video, check youtube i guess, sounded like a big deal at the time =, especially to me because im in the milwaukee area

It was and is still a big deal.....I started this thread and am still fascinated by how nothing legitmcame from it....except eyewitnessesmcoming forward.

Yet no video.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

It was and is still a big deal.....I started this thread and am still fascinated by how nothing legitmcame from it....except eyewitnessesmcoming forward.

Yet no video.

I live in Chicago, just 15 minutes from O'hare! My gf actually works with a women who was working at the terminal then, but she was inside, said she has never heard a thing about it. Regardless, something happened!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EngineerGuY

I'm about 15 minutes from O'Hare. Can you see me?

I heard about it on the radio during my morning commute.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Yet no video.

And why do you expect a video to come forward?

A few pictures may have been taken, but were confiscated by the authorities. So, no pictures or video will ever come out from it.

But the multiple eyewitnesses are a very strong proof.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
reply to post by EngineerGuY

I'm about 15 minutes from O'Hare. Can you see me?

I heard about it on the radio during my morning commute.

lol I See you.....

I wasn't living here during the sighting, but not far from here. Again, something did happen, and by all accounts, most if not all the pictures and or video was confiscated by the FBI or some Government agency.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
People are beginning to wake up, and see these things and come forward. Eyewitness testimonies on the ground and from the sky, as well as a picture. Seems good.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

=\ gonna cop some flaming i think.

isn't the photo the OP posted just a drop of rain on a windshield? look closely sky's aren't clear and its a semi transparent blob ...

wonder if trying to debunk such an event will be seen as OMG another Ats member with a closed mind -.-

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Haven't been on since the Hastings posts a few years ago. (my old account info was lost a couple of HDDs ago)

Anyone know how Eyewitness is doing? Some of the last posts had me worried about her.

I've been refreshing myself up on all the old books, MacDonald, Keyhoe, Hynek, Haines, Hill, Hall, Smith, etc, as well as the latest stuff from Kean, Kitei et al. Not to mention the numerous podcasts, online books, and lists.

Now, I realize I'm a johnny-come-lately to this thread, but here's my take on it.

The photos and/or videos: I don't place much value on them in the last couple of decades; the early days, '50s, '60s and '70s have much more credence in my book.

I'm looking at it from a different perspective; from the craft's perspective. In Haines' book, he devotes an entire chapter to responses by UFOs to human-initiated communications, such as flashing a short morse code at the object with flashlights or plane running lights, etc. Very often the UFO responds with similar flashing responses. Haine's book has numerous such interactions.

Now, what if there were thousands maybe millions of different races flying through this part of the galaxy, and they were interested in making some kind of contact. How would they go about it not knowing the first thing about our world?

Might they not go to a busy airport, make themselves visible, and wait for some signal of acknowledgement of their presence, wait for a signal, and land accordingly?

What if we had flashed a short sequence of lights at it, and then activated the exact same sequence of lights in a clearly visible 'landing area', maybe doing it a couple times, so there's no mistaking our intent.

I wonder what would have happened.

Haines' book clearly indicates that light flashes are a clearly understood mode of communication with these crafts. Maybe it's a universal mode of communication across the galaxy.

Maybe the UFO was waiting for acknowledgement and landing instructions at O'Hare that day. Maybe something like a person before stepping aboard a ship: "Permission to come aboard, sir."

I wonder what would have happened if we had had such a simple system in place on that day.

Haines' NARCAP study of the O'Hare transcripts indicates the object was first noticed a half hour before it took off. 30 minutes it sat over the airport. [First mention of it at 3:58 pm, I think]

Maybe, not having receiving any acknowledgement, they just decided to leave. Lots of others worlds out there to visit.

So many worlds; so little time.

guyx

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
There was a few UFO specials on H2 this past weekend, once of which had the air traffic controllers being alerted about this incident. Was nice to hear the actual recording, and the women on the ground, united worker, stated someone has pictures in the recording........ yet......... nothing much has come from this. Sad that everyone has been hushed by the government. It's obvious it wasn't a military aircraft, they wouldn't dare fly over a populated area with something so advanced. Would love to hear more about this, especially as I live 3 miles from O'hare!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

[..

Haines' book clearly indicates that light flashes are a clearly understood mode of communication with these crafts. Maybe it's a universal mode of communication across the galaxy.

Maybe the UFO was waiting for acknowledgement and landing instructions at O'Hare that day. ..

Haines' NARCAP study of the O'Hare transcripts indicates the object was first noticed a half hour before it took off. 30 minutes it sat over the airport. [First mention of it at 3:58 pm, I think]

guyx

This is an interesting line of thinking. It's very simple, and communication would have to be simple among such strangers!

I hadn't thought about this before, in the O'Hare case, but I'm intrigued by the idea

edit on 30-7-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: typo

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Since I'm in the NARCAP report for working on image analysis, I can unequivocally tell you that's no drop of water. I can rather safely say as well that the object was not over Gate C17 either - but obviously moved close to there during the sighting.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gguyx
Might they not go to a busy airport, make themselves visible, and wait for some signal of acknowledgement of their presence, wait for a signal, and land accordingly?

If this was a "paranormal" event, and that's still an IF supposition: what surrounds paranormal events is change, upheaval, chaos, and often confusion.

You don't get an more anti-structural environment than one of the busiest international airports in the world.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I spoke to Dan Aykroyd 2 years ago when he was at the hollywood palms here in chicago about the ufo footage and these were his exact words

"Oh that's over and done with, you want me to sign this?"

What? You are supposed to be so deep into this and you just brush it off? Somebody must have gotten to him.

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113 >>

join